ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

HALO Halosource Cp

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Halosource Cp LSE:HALO London Ordinary Share VGG425271043 ORD USD0.0001 (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.25 0.20 0.30 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Halosource Cp Share Discussion Threads

Showing 951 to 972 of 975 messages
Chat Pages: 39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
14/2/2019
08:08
RNS out, delisting of AIM
vauch
07/2/2019
07:20
("HaloSource" or the "Company")
Update on Funding Options
HaloSource Corporation (HAL.LN, HALO.LN), the global clean water technology company, announces that it has received an offer from Strix Group Plc to acquire the majority of the Company's assets for approximately US$1.3 million in cash, (the "Disposal"), including an advance of funds to the Company for working capital purposes of approximately $0.1 million by way of an unsecured promissory note. Cash received from completion of the Disposal will be used to pay the Company's creditors. It is not expected any payment will be made to its shareholders.
The Disposal remains subject to, inter alia, the satisfactory completion of due diligence, agreement of legal documentation, including the detailed list of assets subject to the offer, and HaloSource shareholders' approval.
A further announcement will be made as soon as appropriate.

vauch
04/12/2018
15:55
Looks like the halo's slipped!
sleveen
03/12/2018
17:59
This always was a dog with flea's. I bought on the float but soon realised my mistake and sold to a lose. It could have been worste if i had beleaved the xxxx the company and some posters here put out.

Good luck.

tenapen
03/12/2018
12:26
Now terminal?? - My Woodford could pick them!!
"27 Dec '17 - 09:28 - 319 of 361 Edit
0 1 1
Another Woodford "Patient" to the intensive care ward - Likely to be in need of another transfusion (imo) but short term prognosis poor -

pugugly
03/12/2018
12:22
"completion of $2.0 million financing (before professional fees incurred) on 10 September 2018"

My they burn the stuff!

kemche
03/12/2018
07:19
As previously announced most recently on 26 October 2018, the Company's cash position is expected to fund the Company until around the end of December 2018. The Company's cash resources are now low and the Company is managing its working capital position closely. If the Company is not able to complete a fundraising prior to the Company exhausting its cash resources the Board will have no choice but to initiate insolvency proceedings.
vauch
05/11/2018
21:31
Is this going bust? Feels like it.
bagpuss67
31/10/2018
16:15
Wonder how the early orders of the astrea one are going......
kron76
03/10/2018
15:44
big rises on their way
vauch
03/10/2018
08:24
All buys today including my 110000 shown as sell
vauch
03/10/2018
08:20
All RNS NEWS are under epic HAL all trading is under epic HALO

I have email co and await a reply why this f up has happened
The latest RNS looks to be a game changer for this co now.

vauch
02/10/2018
11:27
Why do the RNS releases not show on ADVFN or LSE.
No wonder we don't get noticed at all

vauch
28/9/2018
06:51
Just helps add to the feeling of dodgy ness relocating to BVI.
bagpuss67
27/9/2018
16:41
Why has this not been RNS

nterim Results
Released : 27.09.2018 07:00
RNS Number : 0796C
HaloSource Corporation
27 September 2018

27 September 2018

HaloSource Corporation
("HaloSource" or the "Company")
Interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2018
HaloSource Corporation (HAL.LN, HALO.LN), the global clean water technology company trading on London Stock Exchange's AIM market, today announces its unaudited interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2018 (H1 2018" or the "Period").

Highlights
· Revenue from continuing operations of $0.9 million (H1 2017: $0.9 million),
· First orders received for the Company's lead reduction technology under its astreaTM brand, with product shipments beginning this month
· Operating expenses from continuing operations increased by 10% to $3.6 million (H1 2017: $3.2 million) largely resulting from non-recurring expenses arising from the Company's re-domicile to the British Virgin Islands ("BVI")
· Net loss of $3.9 million (H1 2017: $3.2 million)
· Net cash and short-term investments at period end of $0.1 million ($1.2 million as at 31 December 2017) before completion of $2.0 million financing (before professional fees incurred) on 10 September 2018
James Thompson, CEO of HaloSource, said:

"HaloSource has always been an innovation company at its core. With world-class technologies we partner with global consumer product companies to provide innovative drinking water purification products. However, since focusing solely on our drinking water business in the last two years, we have recognized the commercial limitations of this go-to-market strategy. As a result, we have augmented our commercial strategy to better leverage our technologies and generate greater returns for our shareholders by launching our own line of drinking water products targeting the US and European hydration markets (bottles and pitchers) while continuing to grow our OEM business in China. With the new astreaTM line of one-of-a-kind heavy metal removal (specifically lead) hydration products, we now believe that we can have greater control over our technology and improve the likelihood of commercial success.

During H1 2018, we announced the successful completion of the first commercial production of our new heavy-metal reduction media in conjunction with our supply chain partner, Chematek SpA. Also, in Q1, we received our first orders from this new strategy via the Indiegogo crowdfunding platform. On World Water Day 2018 (March 22) we launched this crowdfunding campaign in the US targeting health-conscious consumers with our new astreaOne daily filtering water bottle. In a few weeks, we received orders for 1,300 bottles to consumers, with interest from consumers in Europe and Asia in addition to the US. We expect these orders to be fulfilled by mid-October. We followed up this effort by signing our first specialty retail partner, Sur La Table, Inc. a premium retailer selling kitchen and housewares products in over 130 stores in 30 states nationwide, as well as through their website and catalogs. Product to Sur La Table commenced shipping last week.

The market for hydration products in the US is $2 billion and is projected to grow by 25% through 2024 according to Snovus Consulting's analysis published in 2016. Drivers of this growth include; the role of water in health, the backlash against single use plastics and the rising awareness of deteriorating infrastructure first witnessed in Flint, Michigan. The Flint lead poisoning incident was a catalyst for heightened awareness of the issue of deteriorating infrastructure and cities across the US are struggling to provide clean, safe drinking water to their residents. Awareness of the problem of lead in drinking water continues to grow with regular coverage in news outlets across the US and we believe this rising awareness of lead leaching into our drinking water via antiquated piping will increase the demand for daily-use reusable filtering bottles.

As evidenced by our progress in H1 2018, the response to our new, branded hydration product has been positive. AstreaOne is the world's only daily-use filtering water bottle expected to be certified to the NSF53 standard for the removal of lead, thereby clearly differentiating it from other products available in the market category.

As a management team we can't do any of this without outstanding, experienced people. In 2017, we formed the Astrea Advisory Board, a group of highly accomplished consumer product professionals from companies including Nike, Starbucks, LuLuLemon, Philips and Soma Water. In conjunction with our highly competent and motivated commercial team, this advisory board has been invaluable in providing guidance in areas including design, promotion, brand, strategy, supply chain and business development.

Going forward we will accelerate our strategic pivot by building out further distribution for the AstreaOne line of products. Whether online (at Amazon and our own digital store-front) or additional retail partners, we expect our pipeline to grow significantly over the next year and beyond."

vauch
27/9/2018
16:21
Well we are now a long way down the line and the co has a high regard for its share holders (I think not)
vauch
09/5/2018
19:42
Hi lack of chat due to lack of company news adding up to no interest.
Another co I have an investment in put a lot of info on Twitter.

vauch
09/5/2018
17:41
Well posting something that appears on here would be handy , but i thought email circulars is the way its done . . . . and thanks for yout posts Vauch , in watery terms there's hardly a raging torrent of chat on here , Craigo seems to have dried up . .
its a worry
09/5/2018
14:59
I have had an email back from the co and they would like some feedback on how best giving shareholders better transparency.

I will await some posting on the matter before replying.

vauch
27/4/2018
16:00
Not long now trading to resume next month
vauch
19/4/2018
07:29
Hi Vauch . . .i've just checked my shares , listed as HALO.L they have (DI) after the name , , ,from what i can see in the announcement the name was likely to stay the same .
its a worry
18/4/2018
06:17
Emailed my broker to find out why this has not all happened on the 13th April as stated by the co.
All sound very vague ref reply.

Thank you for your message

Our corporate actions team has informed me that the EPIC for HaloSource Inc may change but is likely to remain the same after the restructuring.

They also confirmed that the newly named shares were expected to be issued by 13 April 2018 but have not been yet, and that it may not happen until the end of the month.

vauch
Chat Pages: 39  38  37  36  35  34  33  32  31  30  29  28  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock