ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

BEEP Blackrock Emg

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Blackrock Emg LSE:BEEP London Ordinary Share GB00B0BN1P96 ORD USD0.10
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 318.50 315.00 322.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

BLACKROCK EMERGING Share Discussion Threads

Showing 126 to 147 of 150 messages
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
23/3/2018
21:24
A bad week with the 55% exposure to Russia being pointed out in the press. I got out at 372p but may well return on further weakness. I sense there's no rush though.
hiddendepths
05/3/2014
14:45
Thanks, true, will look.
p1nkfish
05/3/2014
11:47
You might consider Ishares ETF IEER ( eastern European ) which covers similar ground and has no pesky discount to worry about.
obbig60
03/3/2014
12:20
Taking a bit of a hammering. May be time to add some.
p1nkfish
07/1/2002
15:25
Been no joy from MSA since September when they said "Unable to send alerts temporarily" . Yet their site is still there with the same message.
bj444
19/11/2001
19:21
No, the parrot would appear to be dead.
8 ball
19/11/2001
17:11
Anybody getting MSA alerts ? I've had none for ages.
bj444
21/10/2001
22:46
email me at megg1366@aol.com for more details.
briefly one needs a recorder which used to be on windows 3.1
and can now be had from free.
One finds a site like a spreadbetting company which has up to the minute prices they must be text based (like cantor or igindex not fins) one 'scalps' them from the site using edit copy and then pastes them into a file using notepad or wordpad. Then one can input them into a spreadsheet for a graph.
I use my own simple program which tests the prices from the file if they breach the limit they tell the recorder to send me an sms.
This carries on all the time automatically. Since data is continuously being fed to the screen, AOL will not cut you off.

megg
21/10/2001
21:55
how do you do that megg?
sensible sid
20/10/2001
20:04
make your own alerts using a recorder and you won't have problems
megg
20/10/2001
14:07
I think MSA were a waste of time; even when they were supposed to be working. Possibly OK as a bit of a toy but not to be relied on.

I have recently set up the ADVFN trailing stops, this allows me to receive alerts without having to re-set them, you just set the stoploss. I still rely on comdirect for index alerts though, ADVFN still haven't got these working.

cassiopeia
20/10/2001
10:52
I dont get any alerts from MSA now. Seeing their website, there is a sad statement saying they have stopped it 'temporarily' on Sep 27.

HAS ANYBODY HAD ANY ALERTS FROM MSA ???????

8ball - dont know. Now I have no PC (see above) and am having a holday from Internet apart from one session per week at a library.

Would really appreciate those alerts but now they arent coming.

Good luck to all - Brian.

bj444
30/9/2001
23:51
Brian,i have not had an e mail yet.
Will the delayed alerts still be free.

8 ball
30/9/2001
23:31
Nice to hear from you Brian, wondered where you have got to. I am still using a combination of ADVFN and Comdirect at the moment, but route my Emails to Orange Internet Email now

https://www.orange.net/NASApp/portal/myOrangeHome

instead of Vizzavi, they seem to be more reliable at sending me the alert. Vizzavi stopped sendings Email alerts without telling anyone, which was very annoying. As far as Mysharealert is concerned, real time INDEX alerts would be useful for me, but reliability is the key issue, to date mysharealert have been very poor.

cassiopeia
30/9/2001
20:23
Had an email from MSA. They are definitely planning to have LIVE data from LSE, and send FAST alerts. They plan to charge 25 p per alert - though they want some feedback on this - from YOU !

We all have our own system, and some want FAST alerts, and want to pay. I've got used to the 17 min delay for free alerts, and receive dozens in a day. I'll have to change my system if it is 25p per alert !!

Lets have some comments on this - Brian.

bj444
18/9/2001
00:34
Just popping in to see how things are going.

Our PC packed up completely from Lightning. Too expensive to fix. So I've been without PC for a few weeks now. (On an Institution PC now).

Actually I've now caught up with many jobs - that were very badly needing doing - like bald tyres... and leaking petrol tank.... and no MOT !!!!

I realise now how enormously addictive this Internet is to the point where the rest of our existence suffers badly.

The MSA Beeps are keeping me informed, and the NatWest Brokerline. And TV.

I guess I'll be back on a PC one day. Good luck.

Cheers - Brian.

bj444
15/8/2001
11:59
A delayed alert is not worth anything.
The only way is to make your own using my free program.
It is very simple. All you need is a recorder program.
You copy the prices to a file, use my program to manipulate them
then use the recorder to send an email or sms to mobile.
Why by at the mercy of these alert companies when you can easily do it yourself.

Either go to the finspread site at

or put your email address here for further details like cass- has done.

megg
15/8/2001
08:43
Megg

Thanks, please send it to bagpiper@btinternet.com and I will give it a try.

cassiopeia
14/8/2001
23:15
To cass--
I have written such a program using a recorder
you are more than welcome also to it.

megg
14/8/2001
22:04
are planning to supply a real time sms alert system.

I have joined the 15 min delay option just to see what the site is like.

cassiopeia
02/8/2001
14:58
Interesting idea. But knowing the difficulties encountered by MSA, and the time taken to tackle them, (similarly with ADVFN etc etc) I reckon an individual programmer is very unlikely to do better.
bj444
02/8/2001
08:11
Anyone know whether it is possible to create your own alert system? that is write a peice of software which reads real time information on the internet then dials up a telephone number(s) if limits are breached, possibly with a message.

I was speaking with someone who was trying to do something similar, surprised no-one has done this so far.

cassiopeia
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock