31/10/2014 09:01:43 Cookie Policy Free Membership Login

XCITE ENERGY (XEL)

Xcite Energy Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator leedskier Created 16 Oct 2013 Posts 7602 Last Post 2 hours ago
Xcite Energy Limited (XEL) holds and operates 100% of the Bentley field located in Block 9/3b (Licence P1078), one of the largest undeveloped fields in the North Sea, containing some 909MMstb in-place of 10°-12° API heavy oil. It has licenses to explore other blocks within the Bentley field.

The Bentley field is located on the East Shetland Platform in the UK Northern North Sea, 8 km southeast of the Bressay Field (operator: Statoil), 15 km east of the Kraken Field (operator: EnQuest) and 20 km north-northeast of the Bruce Field (operator: BP).

Xcite Energy has existing 2P (i.e. proven and probable) contingent reserves of 257 million barrels of heavy oil.

One method of valuing an oil company is to determine its EV/P2 ratio, i.e. the enterprise value of the P2 contingent reserves. The equation is expressed as the market capital divided by the P2 oil, i.e. (on 16 October 2014) £122m/257m = £0.57 or as it is more commonly expressed in USD, $0.92 a barrel.

Xcite Energy has successfully developed technology to enable 'Enhanced Oil Recovery'.

A better understanding of location and nature of the Company's oil assets is found
here!

Xcite Energy's primary listing is on Aim. It is also listed on the Toronto Venture Market (TSXV). There are 309.93m shares in issue.

Xcite Energy has NOT yet submitted a field development plan to the Department of Energy (DECC).

Prior to submission of a formal application to DECC to develop the oil field, it is believed that the Company is exploring additional funding arrangements which include partnership(s) with suppliers on a profit sharing basis.

A critical date is 3 December 2014 when the Chancellor delivers his Autumn Statement. HM Treasury has promised that it will then publish its initial report on the fiscal regime to be introduced to revitalise North Sea oil production as part and parcel of the Wood Review.link found here

Xcite Energy Long Term Stock Chart

Brokers' views for XEL

ADVFN users should take careful note of this recent Court decision and the announcement on 19 October 2014 that prison sentences will be increased to 2 years for abusive online targeted trolling:
1)http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/29/peter-nunn-jailed-abusive-tweets-mp-stella-creasy
2)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798573/crackdown-cyber-mobs-poisoning-britain-sentence-web-trolls-quadrupled-two-years-shocking-high-profile-online-abuse-cases.html

This recent Canadian University Study provides alarming evidence too and should be studied:
Subjects in their study were shown these four statements:
I have sent people to shock websites for the lulz. I like to troll people in forums or the comments section of websites. I enjoy griefing other players in multiplayer games. The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt.
The first three statements measure enjoyment and experience with trolling, and the last one measures how closely someone identifies with the trolling "culture."
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/are-you-internet-troll

If your reason for or style of posting here fits this analysis, this applies to you too:-(cloned from arlington chetwynd talbot's COMS BB)

Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

1 site:2 141031 09:01