ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

MTV Motive Tv

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Motive Tv LSE:MTV London Ordinary Share GB00BZ56DX12 ORD 0.005P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.00225 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Motive Television Share Discussion Threads

Showing 37001 to 37016 of 37025 messages
Chat Pages: 1481  1480  1479  1478  1477  1476  1475  1474  1473  1472  1471  1470  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
03/10/2023
15:55
Who the hell would want to follow you MrLithum2. You should have bought into gold in 2016.
southcbubble
13/2/2022
08:40
The only posters that saw what was coming (over on the LSE board) years before this company went into free fall and eventually delisted, then went into liquidation were. GedW, Riddler, JoeLeForce. If I can remember rightly JoeLeForce predicted that this company would fail way back in 2012.
southcbubble
04/11/2020
12:01
Whatever happened to this?
professor different world
20/2/2020
20:25
MrLithium2. You were wrong on the LSE board and you were wrong on the ADVFN board, how many avatars have you got?

MrLithium2, you can ramp no more about MTV!

southcbubble
07/10/2019
22:50
Treacle32, LOL, LOL, LOL
southcbubble
04/5/2019
16:52
BT tips (ARRR) pirate chain crypto

4p $3 million mcap

1000 bagger

ARRR “Pinned Message”

Welcome all new Pirate(s).

Nice of you to board this ship on your journey towards real privacy! 😃

Please take some time to read
⚓️ this welcome message ⚓️
in order get you started with the ARRR Pirate Basics and also do please set a Telegram @username if you haven’t done so yet.

ARRR is a zksnarks / Equihash based community project / and was the first privacy coin to gain Sapling functionality on Dec. 20th, 2018

Pirate Chain ARRR Website
——-
pirate.black

Pirate Chain Discord (Tech Talk)
——-
hxxps://discord.gg/qJyBfKs

Our Twitter
——-

Reddit
——-
hxxps://www.reddit.com/r/PirateChain

Github
——-
hxxps://github.com/PirateNetwork/

What is ARRR / Pirate Chain and how did it come about?
——-
hxxps://link.medium.com/NTDjLlYi6U

hxxps://blog.komodoplatform.com/pirates-of-komodo-platform-cdc991b424df

Bitcointalk ANN
——-
hxxps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4979549.0

ARRR / Pirate Chain WP / PirateCode
——-
hxxps://pirate.black/files/whitepaper/The_Pirate_Code_V1.0.pdf

We encourage you to find out for youself if ARRR is worthy of overtaking Monero, Zcash (even) and the likes ..

ARRR comparison Medium Articles (available in different languages)
———
hxxps://medium.com/piratechain/comparison/home

hxxps://medium.com/piratechain/tagged/international

ARRR comparison YouTube Videos——- by @ CR202020

ARRR / Pirate Wallets
——-
• Agama*
hxxps://komodoplatform.com/komodo-wallets/

• PirateOcean
hxxps://medium.com/@PirateChain/pirateocean-wallet-guide-1cb80f70364c

• Mobile Wallets are in development (The Komodo Mobile Wallet cannot handle ARRR!!)

(*Agama needs to run in native mode for ARRR / For Agama Wallet support please goto the Komodo Wallet Support Discord)

Exchanges
——-
You sell & buy ARRR (at your own risk) on 3 exchanges atm

digitalprice.io
crypto-bridge.org
wallet.escodex.com

>> More exchanges and a CoinMarketCap entry are just around the corner as well as our very own Tortuga Exchange with OTCs and Escrow and no fee’s coming soon..

ARRR Price and other market info
——
hxxps://coinpaprika.com/coin/arrr-pirate/

hxxps://coinlib.io/coin/ARRR/Pirate

Pirate Explorer
——-
hxxps://explorer.pirate.black

Mining Info
——-
hxxps://whattomine.com/coins/298-arrr-equihash

hxxps://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=pirate-mining-calculator

hxxps://pool.privatebay.io/getting_started

Mining Pools
——-
piratepool.io
piratechain.org

hxxps://pirate.black/mining/
(Poollist)

Mining Difficuty
———
hxxps://dexstats.info/piratehash.php

Online-Shop-Plugins
——-
Also there is our new ARRR Shopify Plugin so you can begin to accept true privacy ARRR payments
hxxps://medium.com/@PirateChain/piratechain-raises-anchor-on-the-shopify-plugin-6c5819726f07

Other Pirate Language Groups
——-
• German
hxxps://t.me/GermanPirate

• Russian
hxxps://t.me/piraterus

Admins (will not pm you first) in here are
Seko
@ Acura360
@ PrivateLoanManagement
@ cptLynch
chmex
@ CryptoMulde
Regnar
@ Cryptofist_ARRR
@ KOSIUS
@ SaddamHossain
@ n41r0j
@ CR202020
and
@ stefjazar

Man in charge for exchanges
@ PrivateLoanManagement

Stay tuned and on Deck for more to come and enjoy your trip with ARRR ..

ps.
ARRR sapling addresses start with „zs ...."

oldsnrtom
04/3/2018
09:24
I think we are entitled to claim some money back from Beaufort for this MTV scam. If Beaufort was their broker.

As Beaufort should never of allowed all Motive TV placements just to feed the fat greedy lifestyle company.

abeygale
11/11/2016
20:46
Len and Mick .... talk to your shareholders! Update the website.
smcl
11/11/2016
20:23
For interest, seeing that the LSE board is still going.

From Statement of administrators proposals......Link posted on Lse, today 17.31 by PJ159

P 19

Acorn consulting was/is Len's Company. It is apparently claiming that it is owed £320,389 48.
At one stage half his salary was paid to it (Mentioned in Annual Reports from 2010-ish onwards.....Tax reasons?...here or in the US?)

P12

"Report on the conduct of Directors

We have a statutory duty to investegate the conduct of the Directors and any person we consider to be or have been a shadow or defacto director during the period of threee years before the date of our appointment, in relation to their management of the affairs of the Company and the causes of its failure.

We are obliged to submit confidential reports to the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills......." ("We" ....being the Administrators)

So any well written complaints from investors about Director's conduct should probably also be forwarded to that Department, as well as to the Administrators.....for their report.

May as well prime them in advance......make sure there is plenty to go on, in the MTV file

They should have a good picture of the goings on of all the AIM companies that have been driven to the wall over the past few years, by persons supposedly looking after shareholder's interests, and they shouldn't be able to fob investors off by saying that it is nothing to do with them.

FWIW.

....Which is probably not a lot.

thegrumpster
24/10/2016
14:18
oh my goodness no trades going through , has mtv passed away i wonder just when i was hoping to buy 3.5 billion shares with a ten nor i borrowed yesterday from my friend donald trump dame iv missed this great opportunity booo hoooo hooo
vision88
05/8/2016
12:47
MTV have been in secret talks with TalkTalk, the UKs largest TabletTV software producer and the biggest ISP will join forces to create a product that combines VCR with Betamax for the 22nd Century.
tookers
04/8/2016
17:14
The Sky engineer says they have been in secret talks for over a year now...in the secret room at Sky H.Q.
michaelsadvfn
04/8/2016
13:06
More brokers are now noticing MTV and rating them a UNICORN.
chinese investor
04/8/2016
13:03
All I can foresee is a string of positive RNS's stretching well into the summer.

Just saying like.

michaelsadvfn
04/8/2016
11:29
My party has arrived...
mrlithium2
04/8/2016
11:11
Here we have a current "Micro-Cap" tech stock, that has fingers in so many pies, the vast majority of them successful.

The newsflow here over the past 12 months has all been very positive, and there are over 4bn shares to be issued.

Not only that, the charts point to a rapid 80-bag rise from here, fundamentals in the form of rising production also underpin the vastly undervalued share price.

More brokers are now noticing MTV and rating them a BUY.

Lots of private investors here are also buying these on a monthly basis, and the amount of stock available to the general public is, piece by piece, slowly falling.

Added together, and with more good news to come regarding production and the possibility of more shares, MTV retains my 2.5p price target by 25th December.

Just saying like.

smelgys dad
Chat Pages: 1481  1480  1479  1478  1477  1476  1475  1474  1473  1472  1471  1470  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock