ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

VMT Vmoto

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Vmoto LSE:VMT London Ordinary Share AU000000VMT4 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 11.75 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Vmoto Share Discussion Threads

Showing 376 to 399 of 400 messages
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/11/2016
10:07
It appears the share price in Aus is still falling since consolidation and de-listing, probably confirming the Co is not what we thought it was
pj 1
15/10/2015
09:46
I agree, too many co's now giving AIM a bad name. Plenty of heads should roll imo!
cfro
15/10/2015
09:44
Maybe we should all be writing to our MPs asking for a question to be raised in the house. Billions have left the UK investors into the hands and pockets of promoters and share sellers mainly in China so this is not good for confidence in AIM or UK smaller companies either.

For some reason Vmoto did not make it onto this list...

davidosh
15/10/2015
09:12
One has to laugh at the sheer cheek of the crime:

"On this basis, the Board considers it in the best interests of the Company and all shareholders to seek a cancellation of its shares from trading on AIM."

Will they be returning the money they have for all intense and purposes stolen from London when they created their AIM listing ? NOPE thought not.

I disagree with PJ1 statement, the management know exactly what they are doing, especially the Chinese domiciled parties, its free money, come to London help yourselves!

Question is how is it that AIM are allowed to get away with it, AIM needs to be shut down imo, this is absolute madness.

Do politicians have even the faintest clue whats going on here?

my retirement fund
15/10/2015
09:07
Lesson learnt and out. As you say, surprised not fallen further today.
rp19
15/10/2015
08:35
Me too cfro, previous losses.

Even IF the story is genuine the recent share consolidation and acquisition given away for next to nothing, its blatantly obvious the Management do not know what they are doing.

Only 15% down today, but of a life line for anyone left holding to get out imo.

pj 1
15/10/2015
08:25
Another one gone...

What a shambles, once upon a time i had high hopes for this share.

cfro
15/10/2015
07:51
MRF-Prophetic words

Vmoto Limited Notice of Cancellation of AIM Listing

pj 1
29/9/2015
08:46
I emailed the company about the exhibition. Their reply was that are concentrating on the high volume market at present and will look at attending such exhibitions later.
the accountant
28/9/2015
14:58
Well spotted, PJ1. I agree.
saucepan
28/9/2015
10:58
So this Co.is looking to break into the UK and euro markets, yet to date seems to be absent from the Premier UK Motorcycle show at the NEC Nov./ Dec.

Sorry, but that just does not make any common sense to me at all.

Red Flag on its own.

pj 1
23/9/2015
07:48
Back from suspension today - $1m hit to this years profits.
lanzarote666
21/9/2015
12:39
I doubt this shower will return from suspension time will tell
my retirement fund
21/9/2015
08:53
doesn't sound good
power eagle contract not renewed or production issue at factory?

Vmoto Limited ("Vmoto" or "the Company") (AIM/ASX:VMT) has requested a suspension of its shares from trading on AIM pending an update on the Company's operations and clarification of the impact this may have on the Company's expectation of its financial performance. A further announcement will be made in due course.

maxp4
21/9/2015
08:50
“We have also received significant interest for potential collaborations with international groups that will complement and enhance our existing customer base, and we look forward to reporting on these in the coming months,” says Chen.
lanzarote666
21/9/2015
08:22
Trading temp suspended at request of the Company.

Good luck, its at times like this Im glad I dont hold anything China related, lets hope its good news for you.

pj 1
24/8/2015
12:58
China devaluing currency should help with vmoto exports.
jungle raver
03/8/2015
23:01
Hi afpk53,

Much like you, I have a small number and am intrigued by the long term potential. That said, as mentioned above, there are some cautionary points. Hence why I am not heavily committed. I thought that the update today was clearer than previous ones and better set out the strategy going forward. On to delivery of said strategy now...

rp19
03/8/2015
17:42
Out quite a while ago at some loss. Chairman quitting with no reason (yet to be replaced?) and mainly just too much bad press and suspended shares in China for me
pj 1
03/8/2015
17:37
I keep VMT on my ADVFN watch list. I looked in as I saw there was a post! (The first since back in May).

My first reaction was one of shock, seeing the huge price spike on the chart. I wondered what stupendous development I had missed! On trying to unearth what it was, I discovered a ten to one share price consolidation on 4 June. ADVFN has not corrected the chart (and nor has ShareScope, which is usually good keeping up with consolidations).

Therefore, for anyone new looking in here, don't be fooled by the rise on the chart.

As to the trading update, it sounds promising - but they always do (having followed VMT for several years now)!

I expressed some of my reservations in posts 338, 347, and 353 above. I suspect they are still valid, but will be particularly interested in the eps figure in next results. Will it be headlined or buried away in the small print? We shall see!

saucepan
03/8/2015
16:53
RP19: If you're still holding your shares you'll probably have welcomed the upbeat trading statement issued today. I only bought a few and am still holding on because of the potential in the long term. Has everyone else deserted?
afpk53
24/5/2015
09:53
Thanks too - it is always good to hear and appreciate the bear points, especially from informed posters. VMT is atypical of the shares I hold (the only foreign AIM and I'm not looking for any more) and consequently I only hold a very small number, which should limit the potential downside impact. As you say, it is one that warrants a close eye kept on it given the high risk/high reward nature.
rp19
24/5/2015
00:39
Thanks for your thoughts, RP19.

I agree: foreign AIM shares are totally out of favour with private investors at the moment: the majority, deservedly so. The debacle at PLUS has not helped this week in that regard. I must admit I have recently resolved to steer clear of foreign AIM stocks until such time as the mood changes, if indeed it ever does.

All the best with VMT. I was lucky enough to catch a fair bit of the 2013/14 uptrend, so retain a soft spot for it. My concerns may be overdone.

saucepan
23/5/2015
19:05
Yes, it certainly is not without risk and you make some good points. I think '3' is probably the major one and does raise question marks. I take your point on the telephone number, but would perhaps give them the benefit of the doubt (for now) given that they have literally just established a presence and I see it more as a distrubition channel than an office per se. The up coming 1 for 10 consolidation exercise will reduce the number of shares in issue but, like you say, I wouldn't want to see this as an opportunity for them to re-set the base level and continue to issue more shares.

A number '4' to add to your list and is perhaps why the market is not convinced is the wider foreign company listing on AIM issue. There are plenty of recent examples where this has been a major issue.

rp19
Chat Pages: 16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock