ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

DLM Digital Learn.

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Digital Learn. LSE:DLM London Ordinary Share GB00B7FD9168 ORD 0.01P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 5.25 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Digital Learning Share Discussion Threads

Showing 626 to 646 of 650 messages
Chat Pages: 26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/12/2012
23:43
Anyone else been put in here through the T1ps EIS funds?

Some questions to be answered...

nigelsom
02/12/2012
08:39
Still hope though and big plans.

"It is planned that the Company will move its base of operation to Hong Kong, while having a presence in London, Singapore and China. The Company intends the main focus of the investment policy to be on the exploitation of natural resources."

cliley454
16/11/2012
16:21
from 2800p in 2004 down to around 2.8p

was it really a 'thousand bagger' !!...in the wrong direction

wow, I've never heard of a thousand bagger before...

markt
16/11/2012
16:18
So
am I right in saying that DLM was worth 35k, +10k for some computers ?

(if so, then it is almost funny (apologies to any holders))

----

What an amazing story of.....imo, negligence.

Should such negligence not involve liability to shareholders ?

...to wildly spend the shareholders' assetts without seeing that it was generating any income....

----

The elearning marketplace hub...
what happened to that ?
..some posters thought it would take over the world

surely the hub must still be an active project, since Govt. backed I thought..
and with Pearson involved...

markt
07/11/2012
16:52
150k trade @ 3.5p, how???????????
encarter
02/11/2012
09:50
It's become obvious that Angus Forrest is an extremely suspect individual, and many shareholders have been duped by his outright lies. Steer well clear of any company even remotely connected to him and his associates in the future
acta_topup
02/11/2012
09:36
IMV, this has been nothing more than a vehicle for sucking money from shareholders pockets since the beginning.

How many more times can Angus resurrect this junk, before shareholders realise all they are doing is paying his salary while they make nothing themselves? Utter waste of time IMV.

esmith3
02/11/2012
08:52
All is not lost, they should get the CVA, sell the business, settle liabilities and hand the surplus to share holders and retain the listing.
encarter
02/11/2012
08:14
HE CRETAINLY CAN PICK EM : ))
christianf12
02/11/2012
07:54
That is very true Pugg1ey.

He is having a pop at me, I get one wrong and they are like vultures, anyway it is rich coming from Topinfo looking at the long list of stocks I've seen him pump on his thread that are now bust or have lost huge %'s such as Ecr and Angm.

34simon
02/11/2012
07:52
Shareholder update and Suspension
As set out in the announcement dated 8 October 2012, the board of DLM ("Board") has been considering a range of options to maintain and grow shareholder value, against a background of extremely difficult and fragile Company finances. While the Board is working on a number of proposals, as set out below, which could, if implemented, provide the Board with clarification on the financial position of the Company there is currently no certainty that the Board will be able to implement such proposals. As a result of this uncertainty the Board is seeking a suspension.
In order for the Company to eliminate the Company's indebtedness and have sufficient working capital to continue to operate as a solvent entity the Company must be in a position to implement a Company Voluntary Arrangement within four weeks, the terms of which are currently under negotiation.
Further to the announcement made on 8 October 2012, when the Board announced it planned to raise £250,000 through a placing of zero coupon, unsecured convertible loan notes and dispose of all assets and liabilities to the Company's shareholders as well as the adoption of a new investment strategy and change of name to Shidu Group Plc, a number of potential buyers have expressed an interest in acquiring the operating subsidiaries of DLM and the Board is currently considering each proposal. As a result of these expressions of interest, it is likely that the operating subsidiaries of DLM will be sold to a third party as opposed to being transferred to a new private company which would be owned by the existing shareholders of DLM, while still retaining their ordinary shares of 0.01 pence each ("Ordinary Shares").
Discussions are continuing, an announcement will be made when a contract has been signed and a circular sent to shareholders seeking consent for the disposal in line with AIM Rule 15.
In addition to a number of the Company's dormant subsidiaries, DLM Products Ltd, DLM Consulting Services Ltd and PixeLearning Ltd, operating subsidiaries which have not attracted interest from buyers, will be liquidated and Intellego Knowledge Solutions Ltd closed.
In conjunction with holding discussions regarding a sale of the operating subsidiaries of DLM, the Board is also determining an appropriate investing policy for the remaining AIM quoted vehicle. To this end, discussions are continuing with the clients of Peterhouse Corporate Finance as set out in the announcement dated 8 October 2012.
In view of the uncertainties in relation to the operational and financial condition of the Company, the Board has requested that trading in the Ordinary Shares of the Company be suspended until such time as the outcome of the aforementioned discussions can be clarified.
The Board will keep shareholders informed of progress in relation to the discussions outlined above and when appropriate a circular will be sent to shareholders and, if appropriate, to creditors of the Company convening a general meeting.
In this interregnum both Angus Forrest and Bruce Leith are acting as executive directors of the Company.

n3tleylucas
02/11/2012
07:49
anyone who believes topinfo deserves to lose money
pugg1ey
02/11/2012
07:43
I'd say game over, some come good some do not work out.

I'm laughing none stop at Topinfo and friends comments on his thread, he's not
saying much at Mubl that made me 300% this week and he is not too keen to talk
about stocks he has pushed that have got suspended such as the disgraceful lies
he posted to pump and dump CMCP and that is just the start.

34simon
02/11/2012
07:38
What's the worst that can happen?
encarter
30/10/2012
07:36
Good news soon hopefully.
encarter
17/10/2012
12:51
I'm shocked a mm put up the bid on no trade, I'm only used to them dropping the
price on no trades, maybe they forgot to take their daily manipulation medicine ?

34simon
17/10/2012
11:49
Well, it seems to have an industrial zone, but is primarily a spectacular tourist area ... means ten ferries ... Shidu ...
n3tleylucas
17/10/2012
11:27
Looks that way but doing what? Fuel cells matbe?
encarter
17/10/2012
11:08
Wild guess? Chinese firm/assets reversing into the shell? ...
n3tleylucas
17/10/2012
11:01
13p to go and I'm break even

Seriously wrote this one off, who knows what it will do, online indicates it will
move either way on just 15k of volume.

34simon
17/10/2012
10:47
you mean shid u?
n3tleylucas
Chat Pages: 26  25  24  23  22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock