ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

HWH Hanson West (See "LSE:WHL")

0.00 (0.00%)
16 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Hanson West (See "LSE:WHL") LSE:HWH London Ordinary Share JE00B4N02Q47 ORD 0.005P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 62.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Hanson West (See "LSE:WHL") Share Discussion Threads

Showing 276 to 292 of 300 messages
Chat Pages: 12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
17/11/2006
16:28
We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to repeal the Hunting Act 2004.
dontknowitall
05/1/2003
21:53
Are you ok??????????????????????????????
zuke.
05/1/2003
21:42
I am a badger,

I keep myself to myself but 'them on 2 legs' come along and send a dog down our sets and drive us out to the waiting 2 leg who batter us. We dont stand a chance.

I have to go now as I can hear digging............

arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhh

help me, help me.

( silence )

ridgeback
05/1/2003
20:24
trotter (del boy) - boredom, pure unadulterated undiluted boredom dragged me away. That plus all the BS they talk.
labrat
05/1/2003
18:48
Ged' ; I believe that foxes are fiercely territorial , and defend their area , sometimes to the death , if this is the case , wouldn't that make them self regulating as far as population is concerned?
zuke.
05/1/2003
17:46
LOL !!! Grew up in the country ... as for 'farming business' who are you trying to kid ?? If farmers were businessmen , the countryside wouldn't be in the mess it is - one simple example... handing over control of their 'business' to the supermarket oligopsony ... brilliant piece of business !!! ROFLMFAO !!!!
thegreatgeraldo
05/1/2003
17:43
thegreatgeraldo,Typical lefty Towney comment,ignorant of nature ,farming business,and country life..
kingfish
05/1/2003
17:11
labrat whats draged you away from the twt board.
trotting10
05/1/2003
16:16
foxes are scum, when they attack chickens, they dont just kill one or three and take it to eat, they kill them all, even tho they can only eat a few.
They should be hunted with cows, not hounds, also badgers need baiting.

labrat
05/1/2003
14:24
The point im trying to make is this,fox hunting is loved by some and hated by others,but i think every body agrees they need to be controlled,ok there may be more pc way of controlling them than hunting,but this method is tried and tested,and in the pursuit of hunting many people get an enjoy able day out in the country side on horse or foot ,people from all walks of life, the fox gets a sporting chance to escape,and the rural economy gets a boost and countryside traditions are maintained, Most people against hunting have in my mind been brain washed ,by left wing papers and pc. i think there is a million and one more important issues out there than fox hunting,going right back to basics fox and man are hunters and killers by instinct,thats nature.
trotting10
04/1/2003
23:55
Trot; Its a fair question , and I think I would have to come down one your side Trot , is does seem crueler, and done , as i said in the name of religion makes it acceptable ,but not to me !
You make a very good point mate , but as you say , the PC crowd and the leftwing accept anything for a quiet life wouldn't agree with us .
Having said that in we are drifting into the use of the "cruelometer " , and my view is once the needle swings over the wrong way , we should object , say "this is wrong ! " for what ever the reason it is being done it is wrong, and cruel !
Good point mate !

zuke.
04/1/2003
22:56
zuke would you agree the above,is worse than fox hunting,but the hollier than thou ,brigade turn a blind eye ,because they dont wwant to upset the politicaly correct mob.if fox hunting was declared a religion then it would be groovy.
trotting10
04/1/2003
22:49
hey zuke,sounds like youve taken a real disslike to taffyman,me and you didnt get off to a good start,but now i think we may be able to see a little of both sides of the arguement,ive revealed a thw details about my self, and i would like to build a mental picture of your self , so how about a thew details ie age proffesion.
trotting10
04/1/2003
21:29
most curry houses wouldnt give a toss about it being halal. most dont give a toss what animal it comes from.
ridgeback
04/1/2003
14:38
Zuke how many anti hunting posters enjoy a good indian curry, this is a serious question.
trotting10
01/1/2003
12:27
Zuke

Some one would jump up and say "He's Spartaus !"

Max Clifford!!!

i`m a fox
01/1/2003
12:18
Couldn't agree more ! NO HUNTING WITH HOUNDS !
zuke.
Chat Pages: 12  11  10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock