ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

MDST Medicsight

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Medicsight LSE:MDST London Ordinary Share GB00B1YD4B09 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.45 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Medicsight Share Discussion Threads

Showing 526 to 545 of 550 messages
Chat Pages: 22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
31/3/2012
17:28
Sorry RA, only just seen this and unable to PM you due to my membership type. I did make some calls but in all honesty was sent up a blind alley. I would certainly urge you to go to the FSA and not allow them to fob you off. Hopefully you will be stronger than me in your actions, as perhaps I gave up too quickly. I will you the best of luck and please keep us informed here.

Many thanks.

Greg

gregpants
30/3/2012
10:58
gregpants

I am taking this matter to the FSA but feel that it would be pointles if you are doing the same thing.
Please let me know charles@ceejay0.demon.co.uk.

Thanks

RA

red army
24/3/2012
10:25
See mgt reverse share split probably to avoid being delisted crooks the lot of them
shifter2
18/3/2012
19:05
gregpants

That great news and if you want a hand please let me know.
There needs to be a gathering of small shareholders at the meeting to ensure that this does not lose steam. I am happy to be part of that process but unfortunately I will not be able to attend as I shall be away.
If anyone is going could they please post the important parts of that meeting together with any common PI interest that could be used to get these guys locked up.

red army
18/3/2012
16:38
Please share your personal experiences and theories on this whole orchestration to deprive shareholders of their money and for MDT to absorb MDST and all the cash/IP for 50% of its cost. MDST had £3 million in cash which now due to the 'proposal' by 'MDST' which is 52% owned by MDT with the same director, all PI's lose their shares and MDT absorb the entire company. A friend of mine is writing an article that will be released to the national press and which will hopefully destroy the reputation of both MDT and MDST when people across the country see that these guys are nothing short of thieves. We are also looking to take a case to the FSA and to ensure that both MDST and MDT are prevented from trading on the exchanges.

Please do add to this thread, personal stories - are you a hard working family man who has had your saving stolen by the wealthy directors of MDT? The article needs this stuff, along with your theories of how this whole thing was orchestrated.

gregpants
16/3/2012
19:58
Finally got a response from Ladd only to say in quiet period and that the website confirms a date ie week after next of a general meeting.

WHAT A USELESS INDIVIDUAL.

The meeting is about share consolidation and unfortunatley I will not be able to attend but if someone wants to go as my proxy vote then please let me know.
Shareholders need to get to the bottom of this.
Contact me charles@ceejay0.demon.co.uk

red army
09/1/2012
19:22
How can one contact this company ??
porker
15/9/2011
11:42
SITIAIN,
Dream on....sorry!

addict
15/9/2011
05:52
yes im not so sure.
i can only imagine (im long and wrong of course)
they have a company with about 3 million dollars worth of cash.
so 155 mio shares.
maybe they want to sell IP and dish the cash out out.
i am talking my book but sureley with cash all is not lost.I hope

sitiain
14/9/2011
15:15
Not a holder but AGM passed effetively making your equity albeit worthless . I find this one Management wise truely shocking!
tomboyb
13/9/2011
07:57
Contact your broker to vote NO...

Call your broker and register a NO vote with them -

53.9% of shares are not in public issue

Defeat the montion - DPL shareholders voted NO against consolidation - and WON

philipm2
01/9/2011
10:37
The current market cap is worth less than the cash in bank???
red army
27/8/2011
19:36
Neither I nor my family have received any notification of the delisting meeting. In fact, I have not received any mail from Medicsight for quite some time.
maris
25/8/2011
10:07
Contact your broker to vote NO...

If you hold shares in a nominee account contact your broker and register a NO vote with them over the phone - that's all you have to do.

Messages regarding the meeting have now been sent out.

Remember - share holders in DPL defeated a motion to consolidate the shares.

philipm2
25/8/2011
08:59
I wonder if any past/present senior officials are professionally qualified,and what that might mean to those with an interest here.....
addict
25/8/2011
07:27
mikeja,
I do not hold,and will not get involved with this shambles.What I have tried to do is give some useful information based on facts,rather than conjecture.I have previously stated that this is no ordinary case,and I hope those that can,will do all in their power to avoid a de-list.

addict
24/8/2011
20:24
addict,if you read the statement they are telling shareholders as little as possible.The cash has gone,over 27m of it and they dont want anyone to find out where.Dont believe a word they are saying.What I suggest is that they are moving the domicile to the UAE where,no doubt,nothing will ever be heard again.
Forget company law it means nothing to the people running this co,see my earlier posts.

mikeja
24/8/2011
18:18
mikeja,
The last set of accounts were prepared on the 'going concern basis'-check the wording in that section of the latest set of numbers for further comment on that accounting convention.
Simple arithmetic tells you that based on history,the cash won't last long if the future is not radically different to an extrapolation of the past.SO...they're battening down the hatches...and looking for every opportunity to conserve cash.Could they raise additional funding?...I guess that depends on whether the major shareholder wants to play ball.Seems they're resigned to the fact that the future business will be a shadow of the former business,which presumably is a shadow of what it was expected to be.Talking of shadows-some business leaders choose to de-list to hide in the shadows...but in reality,their obligations under company law remain the same,but they're freed of the additional regulatory burden and cost of a listing.

addict
24/8/2011
12:54
Edit - wrong thread - oh and i do feel for shareholders here -- shocking that delisting without any though for small shareholders and no off-market transaction capability either!
tomboyb
24/8/2011
12:43
addict,they have £3m in cash,why do you think they want to take it private?
mikeja
Chat Pages: 22  21  20  19  18  17  16  15  14  13  12  11  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock