ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

IPS Ipso Ventures

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ipso Ventures LSE:IPS London Ordinary Share GB00B1GDWB47 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.425 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Ipso Ventures Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2251 to 2273 of 2275 messages
Chat Pages: 91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/4/2013
12:29
This is coming back and boy is it going to rebound. £1 by 2019
baosince4p
05/3/2013
15:19
The difficulty about the PLR ticker is that it seems also to be a defunct ticker for at least one other co.

More interestingly some recent 100K share buys have driven the share price up by
over 27% today.

maytrees
05/2/2013
13:30
I keep on forgetting the ticker.

PLR

mark knopfler
04/2/2013
11:33
Looks like this gamble backfired!!!

What is that 4.7M trade all about?

:-0

27macca
03/2/2013
20:18
Macca I,m probably way off the mark but it will be interesting to see what plays out. I love a bit of detective work.
bronislav
03/2/2013
19:51
Silca is the best material for fracing sand as it is uniform and resists crushing.glass and silica are related and the tailings from the tungsten tailings are crystaline Glass.
bronislav
03/2/2013
19:26
The fracing sand market will be huge if fracing takes off which is very likely .A material that could be made from waste plastic or tungsten mine tailings ( which is a fine crystalline glass)could may be what this is all about.Charles hall has also recently invested inWRES a tungsten miner with huge supplies of tailings and hence crystaline glass. Just thinking out loud. DYOR.
bronislav
03/2/2013
19:08
27 macca prs have an investment in a company called Brady and a Charles hall recently invested in Brady. Charles hall is also involved with a company called utra materia international. Ultra combined materials usually waste plastics with a chemical compound that ultra deal in and this enables the plastics or ceramics or metals to become new materials.If you look at Ipso ,s university spinoff s they are also involved with a spin off that also deals with polymers.Is this a coincidence or could the two company's be linked for some new material possibly a fracing sand or material that could be used for the fracing process which another prs investment BISON is involved in.All speculation but there are links .any thoughts anyone.Polyfect solutions is the university spin off .
bronislav
03/2/2013
18:43
Unless what??No one knows what the new business plan is yet do they?Pure gamble but one which a few punters have had a dabble at looking at recent rises,gotta be in it to win it!!!Or lose it!
27macca
03/2/2013
18:36
How can it go ballistic its trading at 10x its nav only way is down unless?
baz9707
03/2/2013
17:26
What we expecting this week then folks?Name change to kick in?News due?SP to go ballistic again?
27macca
01/2/2013
17:55
Can someone confirm the market cap of this new investment co? It seems from their list of 3% shareholders there are approx 140m shares in issue = just over £2m valuation.

But Mally mentions £0.5m and £0.7m in #1284 and #1291.

Which is it? T.I.A.

bozzy_s
01/2/2013
16:48
over to PLUTUS (PLR) bb from Monday then................FERME
hobo66
01/2/2013
15:47
RNS OUT DEMERGER COMPLETE
mally6
01/2/2013
11:30
was expexting the change today but the rns stated soon so do expect rns anytime.
mally6
01/2/2013
10:29
When is the name change etc guys??

Had a small dabble in here today after the drop, are we def expecting an RNS at some point today?

27macca
01/2/2013
06:51
PRS

Paternoster Resource Plc. (PRS)
Wednesday, Jan 02 2013 by Sean Benn 0 comments

After a chat with the Ceo Nick Lee i felt enthused at what is happening at paternoster, The Micro-cap Investment fund has worked well during 2012 from a financial perspective having increased its fund ...value from £500,000 to in excess of £2,000,000 during the 12months with a £3m+ Net asset value we can see that here in the accounts:

The Net asset value increased by +43% during the year due to a savvy in-out Investment in Ldp over a 5 week period which not only netted £2.8m from a initial £400k Investment it also secured 166million Warrants with a 0.15p exercise value. (this means in laymans terms that Prs can re-invest again at 0.15p if there is the value there are leave the warrants to expire, Prs have no cash exposure to Ldp therfore we choose if we want re-entry)

I won't concentrate to much on the finacials and how undervalued Prs is currently refer to this link:

Whilst discussing PRS I expressed to Nick Lee that the news flow was somewhat limited considering the great moves the company have made during 2012 which has stimulated some public blog discussions which had taken various educated guesses at where and what we were planning or working on.

The company's Investment policy is highlighted below:

The Company may make indirect investments via:

• Quoted companies
• Unquoted companies seeking a public quotation
• Candidates for reverse transactions into quoted investment companies

This was in direct relation to Paternosters position in Bison Energy and Bison listing being something that is when and not if ? Going by the company's own Investment strategy, Nick as with all questions was keen not to cross any regulatory lines, However he did confirm that this was the case with Bison Energy.

Its is my opinion from the chat, Bison will list and make the value of PRS position correlate much easy than currently as a private company. Bison Energy has raised $7.6m with Prs taking a $200k announced position with a additional (Increased position), It is my understanding that Bison Energy own a asset in Wisconsin therefore we own a % of this asset. Unlike many company's in Aim who have a W.I of a exploration permit and drilling, PRS have actual production company % Interest. With Bison working to facilitate the fast growing global demand for fraccing sands in the shale industry.

( It is no secret that shale is becoming big big news for a variety of reasons but in whole it has the potential to massively increase O&G production in the United states and across Europe )

It has been a little wait to see the value of the Bison Energy investment but this is not likely to take much longer, relatively imminent news flow throughout Q1 2013 should confirm this with its value to Prs.

Quadrise QFI: We have a proportional Investment at the 7p Placing undisclosed volume of stock but at around 10% of the fund it would equate to £150k (ish) with a 60%+ gain Paternoster have hit the ground running with QFI. PRS as with all there Investments will be pragmatic in realising value, should that be by buying,selling or holding stock which will have a proactive effect on the fund value.

I skated over Asta as I had little to no value on it yet was surprised to hear that we have a would be salvage case on this investment which could potentially return a proportional amount of our investment, I was happy to hear this just as I was with the explanation as to the initiative taken there and its outcome.

Asta along with Prs ceo were working to broker a very Interesting deal which consequentially would have enabled asta to realise its value, '' This is not a dead duck '' so perhaps worth holding the thought.

BRDY as we know is a shell company which we have a significant holding again Further profitable value to PRS should Brdy hand be shown in 2013.

The company in 2011 had a £2m NAV and traded at a significant premium to this at £3m.

The company in 2012 have a £3m NAV and trade at a significant discount at £1.5m

Whats has happened during this time: PRS raised £500k at 0.40p made 5 Investments 4 profitable and 1 not so. PRS increased its fund value from £500k to excess of £2m cash and £1m in its portfolio and as a consequence to the bulk cash position the NAV has been raised and I suggest that this will be increased again in the New Year.

The question on every body's lips is how did we fulfill our policy?

Paternoster have taken a protected position which will mean PRS cash is safeguarded until a time shall arise to use this, Now we know that some of the cash has been used to Increase in Bison Energy. The rest is protected as it holds such value in a austere time and markets to hold cash as much as possible for future opportunities.

PRS seem to be on the cusp of a very exciting time early 2013, Expect news flow to improve and I look forward to getting more detail on the Bison Energy Investment as well as the disclosure on QFI alongl with further detail of PRS strong financials in the End of year accounts in January which again will highlight where we are in all departments.

I expect the stock to realise value in very early 2013 with further added value demonstrated. There is a increased interest in PRS after nearly 1000 hits on the stockopedia article in 4 days

I would like to thank Nick Lee for his professional yet friendly opportunity to chat for 30minutes on what is a busy time of year both in business and in personal life.

tez123
01/2/2013
06:27
Ips looks set to hit radars today, which way will we go, oil or minerals
All will be revealed very shortly.
One thing is for sure it could be very interesting.
And hopefully very fruitfull.

theshareguru
31/1/2013
20:40
CGG - similar to IPS, raising funds for investments...capped at £200k......

Todays RNS seems to have gone unnoticed...

They have another £100k being raised (at 60p), with investors including the renowned Bruce Rowan.

They already have Investments at £100k.

They have Mark Parker on board (ex-African Eagle, capped at £20mln), who is the main shareholder and Managing Director of Equator Gold, an unlisted exploration company focused on exploring for gold in the new state of Southern Sudan.

So for a company that will be capped at less than £300k once the funds are raised, we will have around £250k of Assets, as well as Mark Parker on board who could well be lining up CGG for a RTO of Equator Gold (?).

Whatever the score, this looks like a no-brainer when we've seen other Cash Shells raise funds and subsequently see their share price sore on speculation of investments / RTO's.

Interesting......

double6
31/1/2013
17:50
Agree Parvez with them owning 27.9% it has to.
sideshowbull
31/1/2013
I expect Paternoster Resources will play catch up tomorrow bearing in mind that they bought into IPS at 0.25p....
parvez
31/1/2013
simple 0.7 mcap
nicolas lee on board
Current directorships or partnerships Directorships or partnerships held in the past five years
Paternoster Resources plc WPG Solutions Limited
Brady Exploration plc Paragon Diamonds Limited
Astar Minerals plc Sweet China Limited
ACL Capital Limited Gardener Holdings (Kent) Limited
Boustead Agriculture Limited Novus Capital Markets Limited
Viridas Limited

planned rto
mcap should be 4/5 mil on no news just as a resources company
look at rbd formerly atg exactly the same goes here
hoping for 6 or 7 p short term

mally6
31/1/2013
15:51
Mark I bought when it was old company at 2.1p, I bought some last week
At 0.79 and sold at 1.40 so I got some of mymoney back , now bought again at
1.175 and hopfully will sell if possible at 3p, all the signs are that
Price will rise on anticipation of big r/to.

theshareguru
Chat Pages: 91  90  89  88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock