ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

CALL Cloudcall Group Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
15 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cloudcall Group Plc LSE:CALL London Ordinary Share GB00B4XS5145 ORD 20P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 79.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Cloudcall Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1201 to 1225 of 1225 messages
Chat Pages: 49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
02/2/2022
09:34
Scheme effectve 26th Jan - So cash sould be received by 9th Feb (14 days after effective date) - That is if I have read documents correctly.
pugugly
23/12/2021
17:07
I have received corporate action letter form my broker as if this is a fait accompli- and no other bidders- it is a robbery!
ali47fish
11/12/2021
20:33
Private equity houses are not stupid.

I think they see what most British investors do not - that CloudCall is on the cusp of profitability and, if it were still listed, massive valuation rerate.

The problem is the listed model is not working as buyers wait for new shares. People won’t invest here in the market as they know further funds are needed. Most can probably buy new shares with tax relief under the VCT scheme. Thus the only people trading are sellers.

So the share price trickles downwards, making further fund raising impossible. It is now a vicious cycle that can’t be broken, except by taking the company private.

I think we are being robbed but most won’t agree and - there are too many institutions - we can’t stop the takeover happening whatever we think.

the millipede
11/12/2021
10:03
Unbelievable why anyone would want to buy this company. Truly terrible.

Guess they will saddle it with debt and dump it on someone else.

deltrotter
10/12/2021
12:57
its very strange that a couple of months ago we have an announcement of a potential further fund raise which is almost guaranteed to lower the share price - call me paranoid but maybe someone knew about the 80p offer ahead of time?
spritlyinvest
09/12/2021
11:07
ADVFN show a low of c.63.5 on their chart this morning, but nothing like that is shown on the trades list, where the opening price is 78. During the first five minutes the the bid/offer range is 78.5 to 47.4. Do we get an apology for our being given false chart information?
kingharold
09/12/2021
09:06
I think in some respects shareholders are very lucky. No one was buying stock and why would they when CALL had announced that further funds would be needed next year.

I think we were heading for a large placing at 35/40p.... assuming they had any lifetime VCT allowance left. Without the tax relief I suspect they would have struggled to find any buyers at all.

I have been here a long time. This gets me out at breakeven. I might be alone in thinking it is a shame to be missing out on the potential long term growth, but it could be worse.

the millipede
09/12/2021
07:57
I've held this one since the Oct 2016 placing at 57.5p (EIS qualifying)

Participants in the last placing (EIS qualifying) in March this year will now get their money back, but will have to give back the upfront tax relief to HMRC (glad I didnt do that one)

Cloudcall have been a very, very boring hold for me, so pleased to be rid of them for a decent profit

timbo003
09/12/2021
07:14
81.5 pence for each CloudCall Share
tole
25/11/2021
16:37
Jeepers. Guess this is what happens when you offer new shares with tax incentives and then announce you will need further fundraising.
the millipede
29/10/2021
15:14
Paddy, thanks. I got the wrong epic: I copied from the header in the hillsresearch note. So not a boiler room after all, but the note won't conjure much action with the wrong epic!
gnnmartin
29/10/2021
12:32
Been on OTC for about a year
paddypantsup
29/10/2021
12:28
Hmm. I didn't know we were listed on the OTC market, and in fact I can't find CLLF on hxxps://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/CALT/overview. This smells of bucket shop.
gnnmartin
29/10/2021
10:22
Just seen this analysis. I'm a new holder, bought hoping for a return to last years share price levels as they seem to have returned to strong growth and are promising lower increases in costs ... but £5.00.....?
paddypantsup
07/10/2021
15:13
Pure lifestyle company. Wait for the next fundraise
sooty snipes
05/10/2021
19:53
Great news.
a.fewbob
04/10/2021
18:02
Tipped in Daily Mail -
SMALL CAP IDEA Cloudcall Group looks a bargain as CRM market booms
By Ian Lyall At Proactive Investors For Thisismoney.co.uk
: 12:56 BST, 4 October 2021 | Updated: 12:56 BST, 4 October 2021

Canaccord Genuity put it quite bluntly. It reckons at just 1.8-times sales and with increasing visibility over an accelerating growth trajectory, the shares are too cheap. It calculates the stock is worth 115p, or roughly double the current price.
Canaccord is broker to CloudCall, so the cynics will probably respond thus: 'Well they would say that wouldn't they?'
Here's a quote from an uninterested party, SureSwift Capital, an American company that helps sell software-as-a-service companies.
'For smaller, bootstrapped SaaS businesses (that are profitable and growing), valuation multiples tend to range between three and five times [sales],' it says.

however to put it bluntly NO IMPACT ON SHARE PRICE AND ONLY SOME 6,768 SHARES TRADED and market cap only £28M t 58p mid

pugugly
18/9/2021
14:22
As far as I can recall, this is the first time there has been any change in the going concern statement.

And the share price is up.

Make of that what you will.

the millipede
17/9/2021
19:02
Even though I bought my first shares in CALL only last August I am asking the same question as all of you.
As they say in the last months they had the headwind of the FX rate comparing H120 and H121, but my prognosis is that the £/USD rate will continue the stability we have had this year.
They have had the tailwind as they acknowledge of the recruitment sector strength which should continue.
The Going concern statement confirms what the figures tell us they will need an Equity raise.
We need to wait 2 years to get an ebitda breakeven.
The problem with is is that while tax will be nothing and interest not all that great, depreciation was £1.2m in the first half.. ie patience needed to get post depreciation profits.

cerrito
16/9/2021
13:05
Del. Good to see you here again, and good question.

I have asked myself that same question several times, especially over the past year.

The share price seemed to show signs of optimism towards the end of 2020 so this year has been very disappointing.

They have clearly been stuffed by covid and exposure to heavily impacted recruitment sector, since outlining what seemed like a fairly decent growth strategy in 2019.

There are still lots of very credible institutional holders, including several US firms, holding this, not to mention directors.

It has always been the case the business model requires a lot of upfront spend to generate recurring revenues.

Ultimately there are two schools of thought, but I would not stay here "to recoup losses" or similar. If I thought or decided CloudCall was a dud I would take my losses and invest somewhere else.

Not sure that answers your question but I am still here and in fact added recently. CloudCall is a small but meaningful % of my overall portfolio.

the millipede
16/9/2021
10:33
I've been in since Synety days. Cleaver may have saved it from total loss back then.
Unfortunately I got suckered in deeper when I believed his ever-optimistic story. Now showing a 75% loss due to naively swallowing the BS. It's a huge blot on my trading record and hard to let go, but I've now reached my limit of jam tomorrow, regular dilution, hanging on for things to come good.
So I've been looking to get out. I decided to wind down in stages - that a high percentage of net profits from other trading will go into balancing sales of these. Going to take a while so if it does finally pick up I won't be totally out of the game.

b00m
16/9/2021
08:50
Serious question - at what point would you give up on these?

How many raises would it take you.

Saw them on the leader board and couldn't believe this company still existed.

To be open - I am a burnt previous holder from the Synety days!

deltrotter
15/9/2021
13:50
CEO putting some cash in at these levels todayCloudCall (AIM: CALL, OTCQX: CLLLF ), a leading cloud-based software business that integrates communications technology into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms, announces that Simon Cleaver, Chief Executive Officer, has today purchased 26,000 ordinary shares of 20p each in the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a purchase price of 56.7 pence per Ordinary Share.
tole
15/9/2021
11:35
Big volume going through today
tole
02/9/2021
14:47
FWIW 10,000 shares traded at 11:39:03 reported as a sell. Is actually a buy (mine).
the millipede
Chat Pages: 49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock