ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

EVN Environ Group

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Environ Group LSE:EVN London Ordinary Share GB00B50K2P36 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.55 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Europe Vision Share Discussion Threads

Showing 51 to 70 of 75 messages
Chat Pages: 3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
02/3/2012
13:17
Pursuant to Rule 1 of the AIM Rules for Companies, the cancellation became effective on 1st March 2012 (7:00am)

The Cancellation is a result of the Company's failure to appoint a replacement Nominated Advisor (NomAd) within a month of the resignation of their former NomAd, which became effective on 30th January 2012, in accordance with the AIM Rules for Companies.

Please note that you can no longer sell or otherwise deal in your Environ shares on AIM.

On 8th February 2012, Environ announced that it had appointed Stephen Cork and Joanne Milner as Administrators of the Company.

We will notify you on receipt of any further information from the Company/Administrators.

Should you wish to find more information about the Company, please visit the Environ Group PLC website www.environgroup.co.

4pens
23/1/2012
16:46
D6

Trades are flashing everywhere from weeks ago for all stocks, same applies here.

27howard
23/1/2012
16:43
Adjournment of General Meeting

23 January 2012

Further to today's earlier announcement regarding the suspension in trading in the Company's shares on AIM pending clarification of the Company's financial position, the directors of the Company ("the Board") announces that the General Meeting to be held 12.00pm on 25 January 2010 has been adjourned to 12.00pm on Wednesday 8 February 2012 at the offices of Memery Crystal LLP, 44 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AP.

The General Meeting had been convened to approve the sale of part of two of the Company's subsidiaries, BGC Limited and Fenhams Limited as well as to approve the cancellation of Company's trading facility on AIM.

The Company continues to discuss with its creditors in order to minimise the financial uncertainty the Company and its subsidiaries are facing. The Board is holding further discussions with its advisers regarding the most appropriate course of action.

Due to this process, the proposed cancellation of the Company's trading facility on AIM will be postponed until further notice.

double6
23/1/2012
15:03
Hmmm - delayed trades from 8:30 this morning at a premium to the share price .....

....the insiders knew!

double6
23/1/2012
12:50
Seems a bit strange to suspend when they were wanting to de-list anyway ????

Did they realised that de-listing wouldn't get through ??

All very strange.

double6
28/12/2011
15:40
Buy back of 20% of shares for £1mln ?
double6
28/12/2011
13:53
yuck is the polite word for this mess
puku
01/10/2011
14:52
Held up very well after Results. Could/should make £1 pbt for P/e below 6. I am holding alot of these from S/Bear days so sitting on a loss - tempted to add as Interim nears.
puku
22/8/2011
09:56
Results are quite encouraging with all the profit made in the second half implying around £1m pretax in the current year and no borrowings. This is a very overlooked "green" stock that could start to attract interest.
look alive
18/3/2011
21:25
There has been some tax loss selling in a very thin market. I gather though that the company is profitable on a month to month basis and a trading update is likely next month.
look alive
18/3/2011
19:37
LOOK ALIVE, today's news is indeed good and could be a spur for EVN to grow rapidly over the next few years. Execution by management will be key. I have chosen not invest yet and will instead wait to see how EVN volume is next week. As I can only see 8 trades for a total volume of 492,070 shares today.
seekerofvalue
18/3/2011
18:20
horrified by the drop. too scared to buy more, damn. But at least its something back.
puku
18/3/2011
12:22
Environ are major subcontractors to Eaga and should benefit from todays £300m contract to install solar panels on council houses. 90% of Environs equity is held by 8 shareholders.
look alive
23/2/2011
11:29
puku and LOOK ALIVE welcome. I sent an email to the company over 2 weeks ago in connection with their lack of PR. I am still awaiting a reply.
seekerofvalue
23/2/2011
11:13
Environ get a lot of their business from Eaga so it will be interesting to see how the takeover pans out. I gather that Environ are able to carry out the renewable energy work that was presumably the attraction of Eaga.This may help to make up for the sharp cutback in the Warm Front programme. Very little activity in these shares which are tightly held mainly by the Board,so this thread is welcome.
look alive
23/2/2011
10:56
Stuck in this from S Bear days at avge 81p post consolidation, had written it off in my mind. But good trading update - interim loss only 322,000 and now in small profit month on month. Paid the Intumescent earn out partly by shares at 7p despite current price of 4.75-5.50. With Market Value only £6.8 m it could treble bag at slightest sign of a reasonable profit. Very strange share price quotes - H Lansdown quoted me 7.50 p but I got 4.75 at Self Trade !! Brings my average down to 10p - ish. This is under everyonea radar at moment, happy to await developments over next year.
puku
03/2/2011
21:39
Welcome envirovision, hopefully we won't have to wait too long before we can take a seat at the EVN table. Some catalyst required.
seekerofvalue
24/1/2011
14:34
New thread started for ENVIRON GROUP (INVESTMENTS) PLC
seekerofvalue
24/1/2011
14:32
Environ Group (Investments) (EVN, EVN.L, LON:EVN) (LSE AIM Listed Equity)

Environ Group, formerly known as Southern Bear, collapsed 90% to 7p in 2010. Multi-millionaire entrepreneur Nigel Wray is chairman with a controlling 38.7% stake. He beefed up the board in August 2010 with the appointment of Christopher Arnott and Neil Chapman, apparently both experts in the fire protection market. Wray will be hoping they help ignite a strong recovery.

With these big hitters on board, at some point this stock could become a consolidator within the micro-cap fire protection segment. Therefore taking over those weaker minnows which could be attracted by the strong BOD and potential long-term upsides.

I am a novice investor that seeks out value and I prefer to buy stocks that are languishing or are unloved. Whilst waiting for a catalyst. I have not invested in this company yet, but I have commenced this thread in order to monitor its movements. I will declare a position when I make my first investment. Please do your own research as no investment advice is intended. This thread is open to all comments related to this company and not Southern Bear or off-topic nonsense and people having a go at each other.

seekerofvalue
26/11/2007
12:27
Received a letter today from brookland stockbrokers touting for business, and saying they are going to provide a free solicitor to claim from the fsa any money lost through pacific. I never traded with pacific so I am not bothered, but I think it is to try and show they are a different lot and give new clients to have confidence in them.

I believe a company called brookland stockbrokers have taken over pacific at the same address pacific used. I believe its the same lot under a different name.

A google search doesn't bring anything up on brooklands.

potshot
Chat Pages: 3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock