ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

HUM Hummingbird Resources Plc

-2.90 (-26.36%)
18 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Hummingbird Resources Plc LSE:HUM London Ordinary Share GB00B60BWY28 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -2.90 -26.36% 8.10 7.50 8.20 11.125 7.35 10.50 7,463,870 16:35:07
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Gold Ores 150.52M -34.28M -0.0569 -1.38 47.25M
Hummingbird Resources Plc is listed in the Gold Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker HUM. The last closing price for Hummingbird Resources was 11p. Over the last year, Hummingbird Resources shares have traded in a share price range of 6.80p to 20.25p.

Hummingbird Resources currently has 601,918,700 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Hummingbird Resources is £47.25 million. Hummingbird Resources has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -1.38.

Hummingbird Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26301 to 26323 of 26325 messages
Chat Pages: 1053  1052  1051  1050  1049  1048  1047  1046  1045  1044  1043  1042  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/3/2024
21:24
I would listen to borderterrier. He been here long enough and has seen it all. One broken promise after another. The Betts can not be trusted. Much better companies out there to invest in with less of a gamble.Above is what I said only Yesterday. Dan Betts has always been second hand car salesman with a gift of the gab to sucker new gullible investors when the old have left. New gullible investors will turn up soon to tell everyone, now is a good time to invest
kickingking
18/3/2024
20:36
Another Scam mining share on AIM . Bank is going to call the money in and take it over for nothing . Looks like a long drawn out plan . Very cleaver to be honest this was known from the first big drop last year smart money getting out . Buy back 1p soon repeat rinse . Total Fraudulent company being run by crooks .
aimscam1
18/3/2024
17:26
Gentlemen. I told you all many years ago that a client of mine from Dubai did some in depth research with this. The conclusion was (his words of course, NOT mine) that "these guys are a bunch of crooks, milking this and laughing all the way to the bank at the expense of the SH" I was called the village idiot for suggesting that.
borderterrier1
18/3/2024
17:06
"Coalface"visits required by Analysts, Major Shareholdrs and Msnagement.
jhanson
18/3/2024
16:51
Just wondering when we get the RNS to state the board have awarded themselves a truck load of 1p share options
jaspoland
18/3/2024
16:20
"("Corica"), has temporarily suspended mining operations as of 17 March 2024 as a result of various contractual disputes. Such suspension is a clear breach of the mining contract. As previously announced, since the commencement of the contract, Corica has failed to meet mining contract volumes due to delays in mining equipment mobilisation, commissioning, and overall operating performance."

Not really speculation, it's spelled out pretty clearly

plat hunter
18/3/2024
16:14
I see a lot of speculation around the cause of the dispute and how quickly it will be resolved. I hope the positive speculation is delivered but there is no evidence to support. Remember, Kouroussa is a mining boom town and Corica can probably move their equipment and employees to another mine. I will be amazed if this is a shakedown, it wouldn't do Corica's reputation any good.
lowtrawler
18/3/2024
15:53
Agree LLB, all contractor disputes are always about money, Either late payment or adjustments made on the back of service issues.

Once a party gets to the point of blackmail a working relationship is normally unsalvageable. Do we now who the provider of the single fleet at Kor is?

plat hunter
18/3/2024
15:32
#PH, no one ever said mining is easy.. :o)It does sound like HUM have not been paying their Corica invoices because they have come up short on the contracted rates..? if so, that is an easy fix, just them and carry on mining, but it should never have got to this point FGS..
laurence llewelyn binliner
18/3/2024
15:23
Yeah market shaking out weak hands as usual lol
creditcrunchies
18/3/2024
14:40
Certainly much less choice in Guinea where 80% of all exported gold comes from artisanal mining but Mali is a different kettle of fish, It is a well supported industry with many competitive players. In southern Mali at least where the majority of western operations are situated, is also just a few hundred clicks from operations in Northern Guinea and with connecting highway routes.

I don't see the issue spilling out of control at Yani as they're two different contracting parties. HUM don't contract with Corica at group level. There's no denying that contracted mining volumes have been missed and for me at least it looks like the finger pointing has come to a head. Someone is going to have to pay for the volume miss and it at least looks like HUM are not prepared to pass it on to the shareholder at this stage.

Re traders post, how is my SB.. well I'm 1.5 to 2p down (spread dependent) from being 2p up and considering I'm targeting a 20p gain from that 9p entry then I won't worry too much about the volatility of the range or the spread in the meantime. If I was, then I probably would have taken the 6k profit last week.

Am I gutted that I could have taken 6k last week and bought back today, well yes but we don't have crystal balls, so it is what it is.

plat hunter
18/3/2024
14:31
I’ve a feeling this will be resolved at the end of the week max

The lost gold and time lost alone makes it pointless not compromising.

I don’t see it’s good for any party. This should of been put to bed behind it happened which makes me think it’s going to be resolved one way or another

Certainly does not warrant a 30% drop

Support is 8P area and it’s only traders panicking

burt777
18/3/2024
14:23
trader465 You are correct. I am correct....and I have been for over 6 years. Unfortunately, we have both been branded as the board idiots. These guys deserve everything they get.
borderterrier1
18/3/2024
14:12
Corica are the mining contractor at Yanfolila too, so they have to find a fix or run into bother at both mines..

There is not an endless choice of contractors in west Africa, you have to work with the biggest/best and do what you have to do to get along with them..

Junction mining replaced AMS previously, how/why Corica have not been able to get enough plant/operators mobilised to deliver at Kouroussa after 9/10 months to deliver to contract is difficult to get to grips with, perhaps it is the presence of the 5th fleet and another contractor on site which is the source of conflict..?

laurence llewelyn binliner
18/3/2024
13:17
Remember I alluded to the new mining contractor being a nobody and engineered for the betts personal financial gain
trader465
18/3/2024
13:13
Sorry to see today's RNS. There appears to be some grasping of straws regarding the Corica motivation. I remember bulls singing the praises of Corica and how using Corica
proved HUM were serious about getting control of production issues. They are one of the bigger contractors and have a good reputation, I doubt they have gone into dispute lightly.

Coris already have HUM over a barrel and any financial solution here can only harm shareholders.

lowtrawler
18/3/2024
12:56
Papillon What you ACTUALLY said was quote:- "The likely price target for gold was $3000 plus" and "This chart shows you can make money out of Hum." It would appear that you were wrong about both things. But I was 100% right.

As I have said multiple times now, but most of you smart a$$es won't listen, the logic of putting a man with ZERO mining experience was flawed from the start. But the way this co. has repeatedly fed the shareholders complete hogwash is deplorable and should be investigated. But it won't be. We have all been suckered.

borderterrier1
18/3/2024
12:53
Feels like Corica making an opportune moment to renegotiate, countered with message of supportive bank and you've got until tomorrow !
golden prospect
18/3/2024
12:44
They have certainly turned banana skin hunting into an art form.
backmarker
18/3/2024
12:41
The BOD meets the Bank manager:-

Betts: Our contractors have stopped working, so we would like some more money, please.
Bank Manager: May I see the contract with the Contractors please?
Betts: We sign so many things. i am not sure where that is. Does it really matter? We just want some more money.
Bank Manager: Can't you ring your office and ask them to email over a copy of the contract?
Betts: I don't think we signed it as the office. We usually deal with things like that at the wine bar next door.
Bank Manager: I need to see the contract.
Betts: Fair enough. Let's all go to the wine bar. I expect we left it there. But do bring some money. I think our tab is overdue to be paid. We have had so many meetings recently, you see ....
Bank Manager: No.

1knocker
18/3/2024
12:36
1B shares incoming
jbravo2
18/3/2024
12:30
Another cash call coming by the sounds of it
creditcrunchies
18/3/2024
12:29
Who is the other operator is WACOM?
plat hunter
Chat Pages: 1053  1052  1051  1050  1049  1048  1047  1046  1045  1044  1043  1042  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

Support: +44 (0) 203 8794 460 | support@advfn.com