ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

SVE Starvest Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Starvest Plc LSE:SVE London Ordinary Share GB0009619817 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 11.70 9.00 20.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Starvest Share Discussion Threads

Showing 6126 to 6148 of 6150 messages
Chat Pages: 246  245  244  243  242  241  240  239  238  237  236  235  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/4/2024
16:36
Not the news I wanted but good to finally get an update.
tyranosaurus
18/4/2024
11:08
The Liquidators are continuing to review the Company’s liabilities, including employee claims in respect of which legal advice is being sought.

All shareholders will be advised once the Liquidators are in a position to make a further distribution.

Please note that until these claims have been adjudicated there is no estimate of a timescale for a further distribution.

Regards

Adam Mitchel

skin18
12/4/2024
13:58
Liquidators fees = see post 646 £10k + exps.
Sorry I forget about the liquidators expenses which could be any figure.

tyranosaurus
12/4/2024
11:11
Liquidators fees £10k? Where did it say that? But yes you are right if that's the case, no need to sell Ariana. Just don't understand why it takes so long to transfer the Ariana shares to us as agreed.
yorkie52
11/4/2024
19:32
No updates on Starvest website for ages.
Why would they need to sell Ariana if the liquidators fees are only £10k ?
This is not what the shareholders voted for.
I am fed up with all this waiting and no idea what the liquidators are doing and no idea of how long it will take.

tyranosaurus
10/4/2024
16:34
No sign of Aau share yet? If they have to sell Aau shares at least we should get a better price now. That's unless they have sold months ago? Nice to know what the situation is.
yorkie52
06/4/2024
01:17
I got burned on Aurcana too.

Silver One just needs a higher sustained silver price really......Eroc Sprott is on board already.

lageraemia
05/4/2024
23:40
My main reservation here was why haven’t they got on with it then if it’s just sitting there..plus not sure about the management. I’ve had setbacks with Aurcana and Alexco so am cautious of these small silver stories now and decided not to add..obviously will do well at $40 silver regardless!
stu31
05/4/2024
15:00
I still REALLY like this story. Candelaria remains one of very few opportunities to create new silver mine capacity in months rather than years.

There's 30 million Ounces sat already mined in heapleach piles ready to process too:

lageraemia
02/4/2024
18:41
Silver One Reports on Metallurgical Test Results Using Innovative Separation and Leaching Technology at Its Candelaria Silver Mine, Nevada
Non-Toxic, Cyanide-Free Technology Can Potentially Double Silver Recoveries and Significantly Cut Leaching Times
April 2, 2024

Vancouver, BC – April 2, 2024 – Silver One Resources Inc. (TSXV: SVE; OTCQX: SLVRF; FSE: BRK1 – “Silver One” or the “Company”;) announces the results of initial metallurgical testing using a novel, cyanide-free leaching process that can potentially double silver recoveries and cut leaching times. The leaching process is used in conjunction with a unique extraction process which is suitable for the recovery of silver from refractory mineralization. This innovative leaching process involves a trademarked technology called TNS, developed by Extrakt Processing Solutions, LLC (“EPS”) Ky, USA. The tests were conducted on representative samples of the largest heap leach pad (LP1) from the Company’s 100% owned, past-producing Candelaria Silver Mine in Nevada. Recently, EPS announced a strategic global alliance with Bechtel Energy Technologies & Solutions, Inc. (“Bechtel̶1;) to commercialize Extrakt’s groundbreaking TNSTM technology (see hxxps://www.bechtel.com/newsroom/press-releases/extrakt-and-bechtel-partner-to-commercialize-groundbreaking-solid-liquid-separation-technology/).

Highlights

Preliminary metallurgical testing using EPS’ proprietary solutions have significantly increased Candelaria’s leach pad silver recoveries, exceeding 100% in comparison to previous testing using cyanide leaching (see Company’s news release of May 21, 2019).
The sample tested consists of leached oxides from LP1, crushed to <1 inch (<25.4 mm) by previous operators, and has an average silver grade of 48.1 g/t. Crushing the leach pad material to ≤2 mm (2000 microns) has returned an average silver recovery of 49% in comparison to the cyanide leach test recoveries of 21% to 29% from past tests commissioned by the Company (see Company’s news releases of April 19, 2018 and May 21, 2019, and figure 1 for the location of LP1).
Additional short-term (5-15 minutes) milling to 550 and 110 microns (0.55 and 0.11 mm) increases the leach pad recoveries to 59.9% and 64.4%, respectively.
The use of the trademarked TNS technology has positive ESG implications, notably because it reduces environmental impact. Unlike cyanide use, this process consumes minimal water, and no toxic effluents are produced. Furthermore, the residues (tailings) are inert and non-acid generating.
Additional testing on material from both the existing leach pads and fresh ore is planned for the second half of 2024.
Gregory Crowe, President and CEO commented: “The impressive results from the initial testing using EPS’ technology have encouraged Silver One to expand this testing to cover both leach pads and fresh mineralization. The results show the technology performs well in the treatment of difficult or refractory mineralized material, such as the partially leached material on the Candelaria heap leach pads. The use of these proprietary solutions yields potential for possibly doubling silver recoveries in comparison to traditional cyanide leaching. This may positively impact the overall economics of the project. EPS’ leaching agents not only improve silver extraction but are also more environmentally friendly and save water by assisting in the dewatering of tailings, and the extraction process is simpler and potentially less costly. Furthermore, we are optimistic about this innovative technology as it is backed up by EPS’ years of research and development. We are looking forward to continuing testing to optimize the operating parameters, test diverse types of mineralized material including fresh never-leached material, and validate the results.”

stu31
13/3/2024
16:15
I was told last week that it could be another 4 to 6 weeks, and there could be a possibility that we might not get any at all, due to costs.
skin18
13/3/2024
15:47
any date for transfer?
guman
22/2/2024
09:47
I want my Ariana shares from Starvest.
How can they deal with Greatland Gold shares quickly but take months farting around with Ariana ???
I emailed them weeks ago asking when I would get mine but NO REPLY.

tyranosaurus
14/2/2024
13:56
Have the AAU shares been released yet?
plasybryn
12/2/2024
18:24
I'm sitting tight with my 1.2m AAU shares anyway. I think I'll get about 110k AAU shares from my SVE holding.
zedder
12/2/2024
17:50
Must be annoying especially as AAU share price continues to show weakness. But news is imminent so perhaps things will look a lot different in a few weeks.
plasybryn
09/2/2024
13:36
Yep, same here.
zedder
09/2/2024
10:26
Still waiting for Ariana shares.
tyranosaurus
08/2/2024
16:33
SILVER ONE COMPLETES THE 100% ACQUISITION OF ITS PHOENIX SILVER PROJECT IN ARIZONA
08/02/2024 5:15am

VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 8, 2024 /CNW/ -- Silver One Resources Inc. (TSXV: SVE) (OTCQX: SLVRF) (FSE: BRK1) ("Silver One" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has exercised its option to acquire a 100% interest in the high-grade Phoenix Silver Project, located within the "Arizona Silver Belt".

Highlights of Phoenix Silver Project:

Phoenix Silver Project covers 6,141 hectares along the northern extension of a prolific 30+km long mineralized trend hosting past and current producing silver and copper mines.
Permitted for drilling on high-grade silver targets.
Very high-grade native silver vein fragments, including a 189 kg (417 lb.) specimen estimated to contain over 70% silver and an 8.5 kg (18.7 lb. ) specimen assaying 459,000 g/t (14,688 oz/t) silver (see news release dated February 20, 2020).
Greg Crowe, President and CEO of Silver One commented: "Acquiring a 100% interest in Phoenix Silver represents a rare opportunity in potentially identifying extremely rich silver vein mineralization. Large angular and unabraded vein fragments were detected by metal detectors and uncovered in overburden within a metre of surface. These have been interpreted as being near their original source, as silver is very soft and large fragments break apart easily upon transport over even small distances. One vein fragment weighed 189 kg (417 lb.) and was estimated by specific gravity methods to contain 70% silver. Assays of smaller fragments returned up to 459,000 g/t (14,688 oz/T) silver (see Company News Release of February 20, 2020).

A drill permit has been secured to test structures believed to be the host to these very high-grade vein fragments (see Company News Release of March 2, 2023).

The southern portion of the project also hosts regional trending veins and breccia zones, with several selected samples returning over 1% copper. The property lies to the northeast of Freeport McMoran's copper producing Miami Complex and BHP's Ocelot porphyry copper exploration project. Phoenix Silver lies at the northeast margin of a 30+ km long porphyry copper and silver belt and has excellent potential to host very high-grade silver mineralization as well as porphyry related copper mineralization."

In order to acquire a 100% interest in the Phoenix Silver Project, Silver One paid US$350,000 and issued ten million common shares of Silver One over 3 years to the property vendors. The central portion of the claim block is subject to a 2% NSR, which can be purchased for US$ 1.0 million.

Qualified Person

The technical content of this news release has been reviewed and approved by Robert M. Cann, P. Geo, a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and an independent consultant to the Company.

About Silver One

Silver One is focused on the exploration and development of quality silver projects. The Company owns a 100%-interest in its flagship project, the past-producing Candelaria Mine located in Nevada. Potential reprocessing of silver from the historic leach pads at Candelaria provides an opportunity for possible near-term production. Additional opportunities lie in previously identified high-grade silver intercepts down-dip and potentially increasing the substantive silver mineralization along-strike from the two past-producing open pits.

The Company has staked 636 lode claims and entered into a Lease/Purchase Agreement to acquire five patented claims on its Cherokee project located in Lincoln County, Nevada, host to multiple silver-copper-gold vein systems, traced to date for over 11 km along-strike.

Silver One owns 100% interest in the Silver Phoenix Project. The Silver Phoenix Project is a very high-grade native silver prospect that lies within the "Arizona Silver Belt," immediately adjacent to the prolific copper producing area of Globe, Arizona.

stu31
05/2/2024
22:41
Silver One Expands Its Land Position to Cover Potential Porphyry Copper Systems and Areas of Silver Mineralization at Its Phoenix Silver Project, Arizona
December 19, 2023

Vancouver, BC, December 19, 2023; Silver One Resources Inc. (TSXV: SVE; OTCQX: SLVRF; FSE: BRK1 – (“Silver One” or the “Company”;) is pleased to announce the staking of additional claims to the east of those announced in the Company’s news release of October 23, 2023. These new claims further expand the ground holdings at its Phoenix Silver Project near Globe, Arizona. The newly acquired area more fully covers regional magnetic anomalies located in the southern part of the property. These anomalies are part of a prolific, 30+ km long, northeast-trending porphyry copper belt; host to several large porphyry copper deposits such as Resolution (Rio Tinto-BHP), Carlota (KGHM), Pinto Valley (Capstone Copper) and Globe/Miami (Freeport McMoran) - See Figure 1.

Greg Crowe, President and CEO of Silver One commented: “The staking of these new claims is an affirmation of the company’s commitment to seek and take advantage of opportunities to grow. We are not only continuing to explore the silver anomalies in the central and northern parts of the property, which includes the drill-permitted area covering the potentially very high-grade silver targets, but we are also expanding our land position around magnetic anomalies identified to date. The magnetic anomalies constitute promising copper targets in a region holding immense potential for porphyry copper systems. These anomalies, along with the select vein samples that returned high-grade copper values in the southern part of the Phoenix Silver project (see Figure 2) are strongly suggestive of a copper system at depth. Silver One is looking forward to fully exploring the property and to unlocking value for our investors.”

Highlights:

The Phoenix Silver property has expanded in size and scope to cover the original very high-grade silver vein targets and the more recently outlined areas of potential porphyry copper targets.
The Project now covers 6,141 hectares (15,175 acres) along the northeastern extension of a 30+ km long system hosting past and current producing silver and copper mines. This belt is the focus of new exploration efforts by several companies to potentially outline new porphyry copper and silver related targets.
Silver One is planning on drilling the potentially very high-grade silver targets, which are already permitted, in 2024. The Company also plans to conduct sampling and geophysical surveys to better outline potential porphyry copper targets in the southern part of the property.

stu31
05/2/2024
22:38
Silver One Reports Final Metallurgical Results of Column Leach Tests from Its Past Producing Candelaria Silver Mine, Nevada and Commencement of Additional Testing
July 20, 2023

SILVER RECOVERIES AVERAGE 66%, ON OXIDE AND MIXED (OXIDE-SULPHIDE) MINERALIZATION, EXCEEDING HISTORICAL PRODUCTION RECOVERIES

Vancouver, BC – July 20, 2023 - Silver One Resources Inc. (TSXV: SVE; OTCQX: SLVRF; FSE: BRK1 - “Silver One” or the “Company”;) announces the completion of column cyanide-leach metallurgical testing and final results from six core holes from its Candelaria Project located in western Nevada, USA. The current silver recoveries on oxide and mixed (oxide-sulphide) mineralization average 66%, which exceed the historic production recoveries recorded by previous operators NERCO and Kinross who managed open-pit, heap leach (OP-HL) operations from 1985 to 1990 and 1993 to 1999 respectively. Historic recoveries averaged 51% during these periods.

Gregory Crowe, President and CEO commented: “We are very pleased with these results. The column leach tests show an increase in silver recoveries over the historic silver recoveries by nearly 30% when compared to those achieved during the past production of the open-pit mine. This improvement is largely due to the addition of High Pressure Grinding Rollers (“HPGR”) crushing prior to leaching.”

The results reported belong to column cyanide-leach tests on oxide, and mixed (oxide-sulphide) samples conducted by Kappes, Cassiday & Associates (“KCA”) in Reno, Nevada. Details of these test results and other tests, including those on sulphide mineralization, were reported in the Company’s news releases dated June 14, 2023 and December 13, 2022.

Current results suggest that Candelaria’s existing mineral resources may be processed by low-cost open-pit, heap-leach methods, similar to those used in the past. However, better silver recoveries may be achieved by using HPGR technology, potentially improving the economics of the project. Tests completed to date show that an addition of HPGR to the crushing circuit increases average recoveries to 66%, which could positively impact the operational results.

The Company has commenced further studies with the objective of even further improving silver and gold recoveries beyond those achieved in our recent column leach testing and HPGR crushing. A chlorine oxidation test on mixed (oxide-sulfide) material is underway at the KCA laboratory. Additionally, Quantitative Evaluation of Minerals by Scanning Electron Microscope, X-Ray Diffraction and Cation Exchange Capacity (QUEMSCAN-XRD-CEC) tests are also being conducted at FLSmidth Inc. laboratory in Midvale, Utah, on material from six core samples. These tests are intended to better determine the silver and gold mineral phases as well as the bulk mineralogy, which will assist in the selection and optimization of the metallurgical extraction process. Results of these tests are expected by Q3, 2023.

See the Company’s news release dated December 13, 2022 for information relating to head grades of samples as well as sample’s handling and assay procedures.

Qualified Person

The technical content of this news release has been reviewed and approved by Robert M. Cann, P. Geo, a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.

About Silver One

Silver One is focused on the exploration and development of quality silver projects. The Company owns a 100%-interest in its flagship project, the past-producing Candelaria Mine located in Nevada. Potential reprocessing of silver from the historic leach pads at Candelaria provides an opportunity for possible near-term production. Additional opportunities lie in unmined historic resources as well as in previously identified high-grade silver intercepts down-dip, which can potentially increase the substantive silver mineralization along-strike from the two past-producing open pits.

The Company has staked 636 lode claims and entered into a Lease/Purchase Agreement to acquire five patented claims on its Cherokee project located in Lincoln County, Nevada, host to multiple silver-copper-gold vein systems, traced to date for over 11 km along-strike.

Silver One holds an option to acquire a 100% interest in the Silver Phoenix Project. The Silver Phoenix Project is a very high-grade native silver prospect, recently permitted for drilling, that lies within the “Arizona Silver Belt,” immediately adjacent to the prolific copper producing area of Globe, Arizona.

stu31
04/2/2024
19:47
Any update on the allocation yet?
srpactive
30/1/2024
09:11
You say the GGP shares were credited to your ISA, zedder?
I was told that when Starvest de-listed, it had to be
transferred to an ordinary share dealing account, meaning
that the assets when distributed would lose the ISA envelope.

rose_by_another_name
Chat Pages: 246  245  244  243  242  241  240  239  238  237  236  235  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock