ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

SWJ Swan(J)

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Swan(J) LSE:SWJ London Ordinary Share GB0008661166 ORD 25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1,325.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

John Swan Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
06/12/2013
11:08
Armadale Capital convinced good things come in small packages
By Ian Lyall

With a succession of value accretive milestones, AIM-listed Armadale Capital (LON:ACP) has the potential to grow quickly backed by what many larger companies in the mining sector would consider seed investment.
The group, chaired by Peter Marks, is set up as a mini-mining investment house with a 40% stake in South African listed Mine Restoration Investments as well as modest shareholdings in ASX-listed West Wits Mining (ASX:WWI) and Stonewall Resources (ASX:SWJ).

lucky_punter
25/9/2013
15:38
"Sheep were slow in coming forward" PMSL
downsize
13/9/2013
11:15
Spob, you are a Trappist.
cjohn
20/9/2008
10:11
How this firm is trading at 900p per share beats me. Typical farmers who line their own pockets while pleading poverty. Let the hedgehogs loose in this stock, would be interesting.
bordersboy
05/5/2008
22:49
Islandbaggers - as you see it's pretty quiet here.

They have various bits of potentially very valuable land in the books at cost. There is a major shareholder who was involved in the take out of UA Auctions, which was another larger player in Scottish livestock markets, as you may know. This shareholder has been buying a while back at present levels, so it looks worth the price.

Also, can be extremely difficult to acquire any stock.

ch3riton
26/4/2008
23:27
I know that this is a small livestock auctioneering firm with a couple of markets and ambitious plans for a new market / retail centre etc in the Scottish Borders which will no doubt cost a bit even if they sell their existing market. They have sold their Edinburgh auction mart for housing and tried to sell a field in front to Lidl but planning permission was refused and my opinion is that they are unlikley to get permission. Question is why is the share price still so high, or can someone tell me anything more ?
islandbaggers
09/1/2006
14:24
Apart from the price, what's up here?
cwa1
08/5/2005
16:02
Its a shame this stock is not in Crest.
bigbullman2
02/10/2004
08:55
apologies: I think I must have been refering to this;