ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

YCO Yco Group

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Yco Group LSE:YCO London Ordinary Share GB00B2QY9V34 ORD 0.35P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 5.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

YCO Group Share Discussion Threads

Showing 16976 to 16990 of 17000 messages
Chat Pages: 680  679  678  677  676  675  674  673  672  671  670  669  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
07/11/2015
05:53
'Y.CO has enjoyed a record sales year in 2015, with 7 luxury yachts sold in 7 weeks in the summer, accounting for 25% of total superyacht sales in that period. The average length was 46 metres, 7 metres higher than the industry average, including two AMELS yachts: STEP ONE, the first Limited Editions 180, launched in 2012, and a second exciting Limited Editions 180 new build project sold by Y.CO in June.'
No wonder they want the shares at a penny.

drw1
30/10/2015
13:07
Paperwork came through today from Broker with the 1p offer, I'm not selling.

DC

daicaprice
22/9/2015
15:23
1p are they avin in a laugh? I wouldn't be happy with 1p as a special divi.

DC

daicaprice
15/11/2014
19:19
They are just profiting at our expense - they always have and always will. I will never forget the EGM and the obvious utter contempt for shareholders that oozed from every pore of their smug and overly suntanned skin
acta_topup
10/11/2014
08:55
You're right there!!

Has anyone been able to sell their holdings since the delisting?

CD

cambridgedon
10/11/2014
00:01
A shame that shareholders have little to celebrate:

Y.CO Discuss Their Impressive Trajectory

Having proven their mettle time and time again after announcing numerous sales and introducing new projects, Y.CO co-founders Charlie Birkett and Gary Wright joined us to talk about their rapid rise to success and what the future holds for the yellow and white brand.

.Casting your eye around Monaco’s Port Hercule harbour, the evidence of the company’s accomplishments is laid bare. The Monte Carlo-based company has come to the principality with a remarkable roster of yachts, and the early signs are that there could be some serious business to be had over the coming days.

Among the Y.CO yachts sitting proudly in the iconic harbour are the 42.1-metre Royal Huisman-built S/Y Hanuman, the 59.3-meytre Benetti-built M/Y Lady Lara and the 39-metre Vitters-built M/Y Cinderella IV.

But that’s far from the entirety of their Monaco showing. Also present are the 38.55-metre Feadship-built M/Y Katrion, the 36.65-metre CNB-built M/Y Hamilton II, the 37.15-metre Fitzroy Yacts-built M/Y Moonbird, the 41.45-metre Palmer Johnson-built M/Y Griffin and the 34.1-metre Royal Huisman-built S/Y Unfurled.

It is some presence for arguably the world’s prestigious yacht show. Y.CO are clearly at the top of their game and show no signs of stopping.

You can watch our full video interview with Charlie Birkett and Gary Wright above this article.

acta_topup
06/7/2014
11:31
Agreed. I too am interested in selling my holding at a reasonable price (whatever that might be). Have you managed to get contact details for the broker?
I did a bit of digging some months back (been away for two months)and I understand that Capita are handling these on a matched bargain basis. Have you tried to sell via this route? Checking my notes, I think this is the number for dealing: 08453733479.
Look forward to hearing from other investors stuck in this company.

CD

cambridgedon
04/7/2014
22:20
I am becoming increasingly certain that there is ABSOLUTELY NO exit strategy by the BoD on behalf of shereholders. The money being made by the company is being completely "reinvested" in shoring up senior executive pay and in particular their lavish jet set lifestyle. Evidence was already produced that demonstrated how management were using the company's coffers as their own personal bank account. What can shareholders do to ensure that management's responsibility to shareholders is taken into account now that YCO is delisted? Seriously interested to speak with other investors who still have sizeable holdings locked in this company
acta_topup
04/7/2014
22:13
Y.CO sells Feadship Seaflower    

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

By Maarten Janssen

YCO has just announced the inhouse sale of the award-winning motor yacht Seaflower, built in 2002 by Feadship. The highest specified yacht built at the time in this size range, she has been maintained regardless of cost since launch, by meticulous owners and crew. 

Seaflower combines a classic, yet contemporary nautical interior design by Larvor with voluminous living spaces. She has a main deck master stateroom, with vanity, ensuite bathroom with shower and separate dressing room. 4 further generous staterooms are found on the lower deck all ensuite, accommodating up to 10 guests in total. 

Her steel hull and 2 x Caterpillar 3412E DI-TA 624HP engines, allow for a 4600nm Trans-Atlantic range at 10.5 knots. 

acta_topup
10/6/2014
23:03
wine max, what else?
wolterix
10/6/2014
22:46
Yoohoo wolt, wotcha drinking?

Sounds like good gear!

maxk
26/3/2014
12:07
Am looking into that

Meanwhile:

Curtis Stokes sells superyacht Endless Summer with Y.CO

20 March 2014 by Tom Isitt

Curtis Stokes has been in touch to say that he has sold the 38.7m superyacht Endless Summer, with Steve Elario at Y.CO as the listing broker.

Endless Summer – yacht sold with Y.CO
Built with an aluminium hull and superstructure by the prestigious Australian yacht builder Lloyds Ships in 1984, Endless Summer has been regularly upgraded, most recently in 2012 when she underwent extensive refit works and bring her up to pristine condition both inside and out.

Accommodation is for up to 12 guests in five staterooms – comprising two very well appointed master suites, a luxurious VIP stateroom, and two triple cabins. Crew quarters accommodate seven crew members. In the engine room, twin 1,250hp Caterpillar 3412E diesel engines give megayacht Endless Summer a top speed of 15.5 knots and a cruising speed of 12.5 knots. Her 46,116 litre fuel tanks and 15,876 litre water tanks give her a very useful cruising range.

Endless Summer was asking $3,375,000.

acta_topup
26/3/2014
11:29
Any financials?
jamie62
30/1/2014
12:45
Interviews

Y.CO's Gary Wright Talks Revolutionary Launches

Gary Wright of Y.CO, CEO and Co-founder of one of the most exciting brokerage houses in the world, joined Superyachts.com for the launch of the 2014 Top 100 Largest Yachts Forecast to discuss his views on the new entrants into the large yacht fleet.

.Last year was an incredible milestone for the superyacht industry as a wealth of game changing large yachts took to the water.

"I think undoubtedly we have to go straight to the top and look at Azzam," comments Gary. "In a world where we're seeing people really interested in new propulsion systems and new technologies, I think Azzam ticks all of those boxes [...] equally we can look to Feadship for Madame Gu, I think that's a wonderful, wonderful yacht but I like Chopi Chopi from CRN in Italy; which I think goes to show not just the Northern European yards weathered the storm."

Even with the recent crisis befalling yacht builders and brokers across 2009 onward, things are certainly starting to return to a stable level; emphasised by last years launches, and the forecasted arrivals into the Top 100 over 2014.

"I think that those markets we've always looked to remain," explains Gary. "The markets that we work with in the Gulf, in Russia and it's very good to see the United States coming back and the US is coming back very strongly. I don't think we've seen quite the activity from the emerging markets such as China, Brazil and India that we anticipated but the US [...] is going to drive the market over 2014."

For an in depth insight into the new launches coming over 2014, watch the above video or visit the Top 100 pages, here.

acta_topup
28/1/2014
12:07
Plenty of recent newsflow (a lot better than when they were listed LOL :(, just waiting for the bid to come in...
acta_topup
Chat Pages: 680  679  678  677  676  675  674  673  672  671  670  669  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock