ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

MOLE Baylon Hldgs

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Baylon Hldgs LSE:MOLE London Ordinary Share GB00B0T2CP59 ORD NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.125 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Baylon Hldgs Share Discussion Threads

Showing 201 to 221 of 225 messages
Chat Pages: 9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
29/3/2010
11:00
buystock what is your new name these days? got a good one for you to look at in the shape of NLD....
goz1986
09/3/2010
11:29
property is not really my thing, I try to invest in services or products I find interesting so that I keep on doing the research etc but good luck....

zest has just issued a holding rns showing
cheuvreux has taken a 3% holding.... I think old lenigas could pull another rto out of the bag as with solo etc....

goz1986
09/3/2010
10:45
goz just a case of sitting back like a lot of stocks at present.goz look at EEE expecting news any time and i posted new links today very cheap and i believe risk has gone.gl.are you in MHG its turning into a good thread and plenty too come yet.
buystock
09/3/2010
10:38
average to poor not much going on...... cn. still holding my money with no sign of giving it back (it will be fine in time)!
goz1986
09/3/2010
06:18
morning goz hows it hanging.gl
buystock
07/3/2010
05:25
TIMES 7TH MARCH/RICH AND FAMOUS AT OSCARS GET OUR DUSK ALARM IN THIER GOODIE BAG. Oscar night should be a real scream
OSCAR night and the thespians are not the only ones representing Blighty. St Tropez, the Nottingham-based tanning firm, which is expanding in the US through the retailer Sephora, will be helping stars look suitably bronzed. Taking more of a cameo role is Gemfields, the AIM-listed miner. The emeralds in the bracelet to be worn by Morgan Freeman, nominated for playing Nelson Mandela in Invictus, came from its Zambian mine . It is a luxury version of the 46664 bracelet Mandela wore on Robben Island. The Oscar for most bizarre contribution goes to London-based Ila Security. One of its products, the Ila Dusk, a rape alarm that emits an "ear piercing scream", will be in the goodie bags for non-winning nominees. A reminder, perhaps, that things could be worse.
Stylish Alarm Caters to Women
Published March 04, 2010 by:
Jeff Andersen

buystock
06/3/2010
17:34
GLOBAL RECOGNITION/PRIZE WINNERS SOURCE: Talenthouse Inc.
Feb 19, 2010 05:00 ETBartle Bogle Hegarty and Talenthouse Announce Winners of Global Design and Video Contest
Winning Participants Will Get Into BBH London and New York

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Marketwire - February 19, 2010) - Talenthouse, the leading platform for creative collaboration, and world renowned advertising agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty have teamed up to develop a unique opportunity to identify aspiring photographers, filmmakers and graphic designers for a global advertising campaign on behalf of ila DUSK, a new personal safety alarm for women.

The project, exclusively launched on www.talenthouse.com, received outstanding design and video submissions from all over the world, more than 400 of which making it into the semi-finals to be judged by the Talenthouse community and selected by representatives of BBH London.

Presented in three categories, the participants were asked to submit their cover design, photograph or short film showcasing their interpretation of female empowerment and promoting the ila DUSK brand

buystock
06/3/2010
15:27
I just need that bloody canisp rto to go through..... then I am in here for the long term all guns blazeing!
goz1986
06/3/2010
14:27
NEW YORK - (Business Wire) Fifty-one percent of American women will experience some form of physical violence or assault in their lifetime. Most women do not feel safe walking at night in their own neighborhoods.

The increasing concern for women's personal safety has led to Ila Security fulfilling the need for women to feel safer by harnessing stylish technology. Statistics show that in up to 80% of assault cases women have escaped serious harm by shouting, 2 but in times of intense fear or danger, adrenaline can cause women to lose their voices.

Read more:
Product Detail:
Ila Dusk Alarms
ila Dusk is a revolutionary new stylish personal security alarm designed to empower women. The ila
Dusk emits the sound of an ear piercing woman's scream when activated, designed to disorientate
potential attackers. $29.99 www.ilasecurity.com

buystock
06/3/2010
14:18
A NEW DAWN FOR MAKER OF DUSK ALARM

Monday February 22,2010
INVESTORS will have plenty to shout about when Ila Security comes to the Aim market.

The company produces an alarm which emits screams at 120 decibels to help protect women from assault.

Ila will list on March 5 with a market value of £4.7million after a £3million all-equity reverse takeover by Aim-listed Baylon Holdings.

Advised by Arbuthnot Securities, Ila is selling its alarm, called Dusk, at Next and Marks & Spencer in the UK, plus a major Canadian retailer.

Financial controller Rodger Sargent reckons it silences the competition. "Other alarms are black, made of rubber and sound like car alarms," he said. "Ours comes in a range of styles, can be worn on a handbag and is made of enamel. It offers security with style."

Ila's plan is to "aggressively expand" sales by ramping up advertising of Dusk and investing in five new ranges.

They include alarms for use by women when they go out walking the dog or jogging in the park. Ila also wants to bring more retailers on board.

"It is a growing market. Surveys suggest thieves are targeting people more these days because we carry expensive technology," Sargent said.

But the firm is not targeting men. "They won't buy these alarms for themselves but for their daughters or girlfriends," he

buystock
06/3/2010
06:39
yes goz i am still a holder next deal will make them.hopefully
buystock
05/3/2010
19:13
hey buystock are you still a holder in jsjs? i don't know what to make of them after results...... could turn out to be a multi bagger by June but accounts look poor and managment seem to be taking rather large chunks of capital for themselves!
goz1986
05/3/2010
16:26
chunky buying today
buystock
05/3/2010
14:24
GOZ a £23,000 buy now.goz bought some EEE earlier buying on plus.my buy 100k 05/03/2010 13:54:21 2.50 50,000 O 1,250.00
05/03/2010 13:00:45 2.33 100,000 O 2,330.00
05/03/2010 10:26:42 2.33 2,071 O 48.25
05/03/2010 09:46:09 2.33 21,460 O 500.02

Even though there has been no RNS stating the fact, I have spoken to the Company (Engel East Europe) and they have confirmed that Avraham Nota has now been voted in as the new Chairman. If you research his employment history, you will see that he has an excellent wealth of experience in this industry and I for one feel that he is a great addition to the company in these testing times. Why, if the company was looking for wind up would they appoint a new Chairman on 1 Feb 2010? It would appear that they are looking to this chap to provide them with his knowledge and experience in leading this fine company back into the good times. Eastern Europe property markets are picking up and with a few sales of some of their exciting projects, funds will again be available to pay off some of the debt whilst they continue to focus on residential properties in the short term. The share price will IMO move significantly on any positive news as has been the case in the past on this one.Quinlan CEE man joins Engel
Central and eastern European residential developer Engel East Europe has appointed Avi Nota, former CEO of developer AFI Europe, as executive chairman
Shareholders permitting, Nota will take over on 1 February from Sam Salman and work with CFO and acting CEO Samuel Hibel. Nota set up Quinlan Private's central and eastern Europe operations.Quinlan Private to Form Joint-Venture with SCD Group on EUR 450 Million Development at Lake Balaton in HungaryQuinlan Private (´QP´), the leading international property and this is where our new chairman came from they are big player.

buystock
05/3/2010
11:55
Fish not on the menu for you then?!! my portfolio looks fantastically diversified (or will when I ve got my abtx), I ve got them all from holiday companies (west) and oil to rape alarms and fish egg producers!
goz1986
05/3/2010
11:31
yes i seen it goz.goz there is more stuff out there im going too attempt too build a stake here over a few weeks ill let you know when im buying.
buystock
05/3/2010
11:23
have a look at the iia dusk auditions on YouTube (fairly funny)
goz1986
05/3/2010
10:57
ill take a look goz you hungry boy.
buystock
05/3/2010
10:53
yup seen that one before nice big ii buy in January.... I am afraid I am about to put the last of my availabe funds into a salmon, shrimp etc (salmon eggs to sell to farmers) producer ABTX, may sound silly but read about what they are getting up to, could well be a great option mid term....
goz1986
05/3/2010
10:15
goz im not ramping take a look at SUMM news due from thier diebetes/anti viral platforms buying has started.massive upside.gl
buystock
05/3/2010
10:12
goz no danger i think there is a big oreder getting filled someone just had £11,500 thats a big buy in a micro cap my thoughts are more launches very soon now everything has went through.ill add at this low level but my window of oppertunity wont last long me thinks.gl
buystock
Chat Pages: 9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock