ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

GOA Gemstone

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Gemstone LSE:GOA London Ordinary Share GB00B05MCJ34
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.875 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Gemstone Share Discussion Threads

Showing 226 to 250 of 250 messages
Chat Pages: 10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
29/3/2010
09:59
anyone know the ticker for new coy...
found out i think it is ede.l

ardluilord
29/3/2010
08:38
well what happens now....
never_say_never
23/3/2010
08:39
I think 29th March Monday as "Edenville Energy plc"?

RNS Number : 1957I
AIM
05 March 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE BY THE AIM APPLICANT PRIOR TO ADMISSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE 2 OF THE AIM RULES FOR COMPANIES ("AIM RULES")

COMPANY NAME:

Gemstones of Africa Group Plc (to be renamed Edenville Energy plc) ( " the Company")

COMPANY REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS AND IF DIFFERENT, COMPANY TRADING ADDRESS (INCLUDING POSTCODES) :

Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London,N3 1LF

COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION:

England and Wales

COMPANY WEBSITE ADDRESS CONTAINING ALL INFORMATION REQUIRED BY AIM RULE 26:

www.gemstonesoafrica.net changing to www.edenville-energy.com

COMPANY BUSINESS (INCLUDING MAIN COUNTRY OF OPERATION) OR, IN THE CASE OF AN INVESTING COMPANY, DETAILS OF ITS INVESTING POLICY). IF THE ADMISSION IS SOUGHT AS A RESULT OF A REVERSE TAKE-OVER UNDER RULE 14, THIS SHOULD BE STATED:

The Company, to be renamed Edenville Energy plc, will acquire Edenville International Limited which, through its 99.5 per cent. owned subsidiary, Edenville Tanzania, is the owner of six prospecting licences in Tanzania with a particular focus on uranium and coal. The Acquisition is classified as a reverse take-over pursuant to Rule 14 of the AIM Rules for Companies and is therefore conditional, inter alia, on the approval of Shareholders at a general meeting.

DETAILS OF SECURITIES TO BE ADMITTED INCLUDING ANY RESTRICTIONS AS TO TRANSFER OF THE SECURITIES (i.e. where known, number and type of shares, nominal value and issue price to which it seeks admission and the number and type to be held as treasury shares):

2,987,883,072 ordinary shares of 0.02 pence each

CAPITAL TO BE RAISED ON ADMISSION (IF APPLICABLE) AND ANTICIPATED MARKET CAPITALISATION ON ADMISSION:

Capital to be raised on admission £1million

Market Capitalisation on Admission £14.93 million

PERCENTAGE OF AIM SECURITIES NOT IN PUBLIC HANDS AT ADMISSION:

80.40%

DETAILS OF ANY OTHER EXCHANGE OR TRADING PLATFORM TO WHICH THE AIM COMPANY HAS APPLIED OR AGREED TO HAVE ANY OF ITS SECURITIES (INCLUDING ITS AIM SECURITIES) ADMITTED OR TRADED:

n/a

FULL NAMES AND FUNCTIONS OF DIRECTORS AND PROPOSED DIRECTORS (underlining the first name by which each is known or including any other name by which each is known):

Simon John Rollason, Non Executive Chairman

Rakesh Ramesh Patel Executive Officer

Mark Jonathan Pryor Executive Director

Sally Joy Schofield Non-Executive Director

FULL NAMES AND HOLDINGS OF SIGNIFICANT SHAREHOLDERS EXPRESSED AS A PERCENTAGE OF THE ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL, BEFORE AND AFTER ADMISSION (underlining the first name by which each is known or including any other name by which each is known):

Name
Percentage of the issued share capital before admission %
Percentage of the issued share capital after admission %

R. Quested

C. Potts

A. Cunningham

Allianz Global Investors

V. Stazione

NAMES OF ALL PERSONS TO BE DISCLOSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SCHEDULE 2, PARAGRAPH (H) OF THE AIM RULES:

n/a

(i) ANTICIPATED ACCOUNTING REFERENCE DATE

(ii) DATE TO WHICH THE MAIN FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN THE ADMISSION DOCUMENT HAS BEEN PREPARED (this may be represented by unaudited interim financial information)

(iii) DATES BY WHICH IT MUST PUBLISH ITS FIRST THREE REPORTS PURSUANT TO AIM RULES 18 AND 19:

(i) 31 December

(ii) 28 February 2010 for Edenville International Limited

(iii) 30 June 2010, 30 September 2010, 30 June 2011

EXPECTED ADMISSION DATE:

29 March 2010

NAME AND ADDRESS OF NOMINATED ADVISER:

ZAI Corporate Finance Ltd

12 Camomile Street

London EC3A 7PT

NAME AND ADDRESS OF BROKER:

Zimmerman Adams International Limited

12 Camomile Street

London EC3A 7PT

OTHER THAN IN THE CASE OF A QUOTED APPLICANT, DETAILS OF WHERE (POSTAL OR INTERNET ADDRESS) THE ADMISSION DOCUMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM, WITH A STATEMENT THAT THIS WILL CONTAIN FULL DETAILS ABOUT THE APPLICANT AND THE ADMISSION OF ITS SECURITIES:

ZAI Corporate Finance Ltd

12 Camomile Street

London EC3A 7PT

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:

5 March 2010

NEW/ UPDATE:

NEW

This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

END

PAAEAXDSEFXEEFF
Main navigation
Tips
Companies
Markets & Sectors
Columnists
Research Tools
Investment Guides

requires web subscription

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About us Sitemap Help Terms & Conditions Privacy policy Feedback Accessibility
© Copyright of The Financial Times Limited, 2007. All rights reserved. "Investors Chronicle", "FT" and "Financial Times" are trademarks of The Financial Times Limited. No part of this publication may be reproduced or used in any form without prior permission in writing from the editor.

Warning: Do remember, particularly if you are new to stock market investment that the prices of shares and other investments can fall sharply. You may not get back the money you originally invested. The material here is for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon for individual investment decisions. Take independent advice before making such decisions. This site is aimed at UK residents only. To read more please see our Important warning.

sagem
22/3/2010
13:42
When is this share supposed to go back to the market under the new name "Edenville Energy plc"?
legallf
09/3/2010
10:13
I think to be re listed on 29th March so we are back in business then

I always thought this was going to be URANIUM the energy of the future

The Company, to be renamed Edenville Energy plc, will acquire |
| Edenville International Limited which, through its 99.5 per |
| cent. owned subsidiary, Edenville Tanzania, is the owner of six |
| prospecting licences in Tanzania with a particular focus on |
| uranium and coal. The Acquisition is classified as a reverse |
| take-over pursuant to Rule 14 of the AIM Rules for Companies and |
| is therefore conditional, inter alia, on the approval of |
| Shareholders at a general meeting.

sagem
03/3/2010
17:03
news out but a little too much for me to understand...do we get a chance of getting some cash back or what....????
never_say_never
02/3/2010
13:36
31st of March is looming and no news of any reverse take-over!! Will be delisted from AIM under rule 41
legallf
31/1/2010
10:02
They may be buying Dominion Uranium Mine being sold by Uranium One UUU Canadian company.....thius is only a possibility and what I think because their was talk before the suspension that they were interested in Uranium Mining ....any views on this ?
sagem
08/1/2010
19:50
poster barneygumble26 on iii

hope it is the real mccoy

E-mailed them yesterday and today they sent me this-
Dear sir

We have been busy addressing the issues mentioned last year and remain confident
that we will have the suspension lifted and will resume trading before the
deadline lapses.

Regards

Simon Rollason

never_say_never
16/12/2009
16:27
I hope this does not take for ever ;-

The directors are confident that a suitable acquisition or investment will be made before 31 March 2010, the date by which under Rule 41 of the AIM Rules, the Company is required to complete an acquisition or investment that constitutes a reverse takeover under the AIM Rules in line with the Company's previously announced investment strategy.

In the event that such an acquisition is not been made by the Company by 31 March 2010 trading in the Company's shares on AIM will be cancelled.

sagem
19/11/2009
16:15
Not Too Long Now... I hope.....
never_say_never
06/11/2009
07:10
Still waiting I see...
ardluilord
02/10/2009
06:38
I AM SURE THAT WHEN THEY MAKE THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT WE WILL LEARN THAT THEY HAVE ACQUIRED A URANIUM MINE NO DOUBT DOMINIAM MINE IN AFRICA ;- Despite the setback, Gemstones said it was still on the look-out for a substantial acquisition, which would bring it back in line with AIM rules.

Shares in mining investment group Gemstones of Africa will be suspended from trading on AIM next week after the company failed to meet market rules on implementing its investing strategy.

Despite the setback, Gemstones said it was still on the look-out for a substantial acquisition, which would bring it back in line with AIM rules.

During the last year the company has made two investments, including a collaboration agreement with AIM compatriot Obtala Resources and an option agreement with private Tanzanian company, Javan Investments.

In the six months to June 30, 2009 Gemstones made an operating loss of £94,945, including approximately £14,000 in respect of legal and professional fees associated with the investments made during the period.

sagem
30/9/2009
06:28
AIM Rule 15 requires that the Company has to implement the investing strategy approved by shareholders to the satisfaction of the London Stock Exchange
hyper al
29/9/2009
17:56
Has this fell asleep allready
ardluilord
25/9/2009
18:33
I did buy some as well but having read some notes on iii I am beginning to doubt my purchase...???
ardluilord
25/9/2009
12:18
I bought some too
never_say_never
25/9/2009
08:08
Ardluilord ...Investors who bought on a TPLUS 20 DAYS no doubt are bailing out as the date will arrive when they have to pay and the shares will be suspended ....they then would be unable to sell and the money would leave their account.....their must be many investors in this poition and thoise are the ones most likely to be selling.....I am buying.
sagem
25/9/2009
07:25
seems to be a sell off this morning
ardluilord
25/9/2009
06:46
Just Aim rules, would have probably been suspended anyway very soon with significant takeover activity going on, which they have as good as repored this now.imo.
krowelet
25/9/2009
06:45
Cheers Thanks I,ll Buy 1 mil today then....LOL...
ardluilord
25/9/2009
06:39
Ardluilord ....I only think that they are in the process of buying Dominion uranium Mine from Uranium one....this is in Africa where GOA operate......we may well hear about the new company when the shares are re listed after 30th Sept....and thats only what I think.
sagem
25/9/2009
06:34
Any one any ideas where this is going????
ardluilord
25/9/2009
06:16
NEWS OUT THIS MORNING I AM NOT SURE THAT I LIKE THIS PART OF THEIR RESULTS

Despite the investments it has made, the Company has not been able to fully satisfy the requirements of the AIM Rules for Companies ('AIM Rules') that it has substantially implemented its investing strategy and therefore pursuant to Rule 15 of the AIM Rules, the Company's ordinary shares will be suspended from trading on AIM with effect from 7 a.m., on 30 September 2009, being the day following the anniversary of the Annual General Meeting of the Company at which shareholders gave consent to the Company's investing strategy.

sagem
24/9/2009
20:37
Found the article....so this could be who is selling the mine Uranium one selling to possibly Gemstones of Africa the Dominion Uranium Mine in Africa it seems to all tie up
sagem
Chat Pages: 10  9  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock