ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

TMP Templar Min.

0.00 (0.00%)
23 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Templar Min. LSE:TMP London Ordinary Share VGG8755P1071 ORDS NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.775 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Templar Minerals Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2176 to 2191 of 2200 messages
Chat Pages: 88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
14/1/2014
21:06
undergroundminor - 11 Sep 2013 - 09:04:54 - 11797 of 12352
edmundshaw,
Up until yesterday I had a long position, and have had it for over 10 years (though I have added to it every now and then)! I sold out completely yesterday; the prices were too good to resist for all the factual reasons I have given

richgit
01/11/2013
18:17
The SLV market is experiencing shortages and big time delivery delays
kiwimonk
01/11/2013
17:56
Barrick shelves Pascua-Lama.

That`s the end of another source of supply.

Now the fun and Games of - We will/We wont taper possibly gradually slide into the background, as We enter the Gold season.

India succumbs to more pressures to restrict Gold imports( which shows the
Panic hidden by the paper Gold Market)so they quietly switch to thousands of
Tonnes of Silver whilst Gold smuggling reaches new highs !

Whether some think the Chinese are bonkers to accumulate so much Gold is
somewhat academic,as suggestions are they want thousands of tonnes more.

So one way or another they have to find ways of getting hold of it, regardless
of whether the argument rages as to whether they are "bonkers",as they cannot be fobbed of with- Gold default $Dollars like smaller players.

As China are obviously not the only buyers, there is quite some fight for the World production that "actually" comes to the Market.

With the surges of Silver buying - how can they also keep Silver down ?

My own pure thoughts are,that regardless of Buzzlightyear Yellen to enter the frame, the US will find some temporary ability to taper to prop up the $Dollar.

It could be a very minor taper say $5Billion a month as a throwaway token face saver.

In reality it certainly wouldn't stop the East continuing their Gold buying spree,and that demand has to be supplied from somewhere.

With the Euro problems - then some may be correct that the multiplying $Dollar
will still be the best of a bad bunch ,and then some may be correct that in fact the $Dollar printing will increase.

So many theories-yet the Physical Gold buying will not stop, and that has to be
reckoned with at some point, no matter how they play their games.

richgit
16/9/2013
23:39
I have certainly been wrong about the Gold price for many months,but then
I didn't consider what was possibly obvious with the desperation of
Manipulations to take place when Gold hit $1900oz

That was an alarm bell to the Fed and the $Dollar,yet I didn`t think they could gamble the firepower required to get it below $1500.

13 years ago, Many laughed ,when I said buy Gold as Gordon sells, and they laughed for some time after.
That included several supposedly highly qualified Financial advisors

They laughed the most,as they all said "Gold is finished as an investment "

When I watched every event unfold at that time, after the obvious looming Ashanti massive Bust and what I reckoned were the mere ripples to a Tsunami financial crisis-of paper Iou`s falling like a deck of cards,I didn`t of course know that JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs were just 2 of those being bailed out.

No wonder Gordon was forced,after that suspicious meeting in the US,to hold
the most public auction of Gold ever to drive the price down and convince the masses that Gold was a relic of a currency and investment

It didn't of course solve the problem of the East smelling blood and piling into even more Physical Gold at Gordon`s auction price,which cost dearly every year after that. Untold Billions !!

I now reckon I was right about the strange snippet in a newspaper,that suggested
Saudi Arabia was lending us tonnes of Gold, as arranged by the US.

Nobody took that story up-yet I couldn't understand how we could be auctioning
some of our Gold,yet the Saudi`s were lending us Gold.

Putting 2 + 2 together- We simply didn`t technically have the Gold for that auction- it was all a lie and cover up of a damning situation,just like the denial of the recent 1300 tonne Mystery.

They are certainly pushing this to the limits, as the hole they dug then can be
nothing like the hole they have dug this time, by letting all the Gold go East.

They still had a fair amount of the West`s Gold to play around with then, plus
the Gold they held yet was owned by others-like Germany,that they could technically borrow and hopefully replace.

What have they got left this time ?

Surely they can only delay by defaulting on small players and refusing
them Physical Gold,yet what about the Big players ?

Regardless of all the emotions and arguments of the $Dollar currency versus, the Gold currency, there simply cannot remain a situation whereby a commodity
in such demand (whatever the reasons)can be held down to such false levels.

If the lunatics had their way-Gold would be forced down to $1000oz,most
Majors would gradually go bust with World production dropping to catastrophic levels.

Then guess what price Gold would rise to after that ?

What cost would that be to just replace Fort Knox Gold ?

Of course before that ludicrous scenario they would simply have to tell
all the Big players piling in orders for cash- say $100 Million worth at a time at $1000oz-that they haven't got any to sell at $1000oz !!!

I would think if more in the East smell the blood of "We haven't got any"
they are going to eat the Bankster Gangsters for Breakfast and put them in the poor House.

You cannot tell the Masses that Gold isn't in demand,and then admit you don't have any to sell.

If I have this wrong-I will be in the poor House,yet how can Gold not rise
to at least a solid $1400 -$1500 price range ?

If this is a repeat of 13 years ago-in a worse situation than then....
We can forget $1400oz or even $1900 in time.

$1400+ would do quite nicely for OMI and many others,and whether we see
far beyond $1900oz will be another glory of hindsight yet a reasonable foresight.

IMHO of course,and nobody can quite predict how much longer they can drag this
out

richgit
22/8/2013
23:34
On the question of which Banks -

certain names pop up time and time again, and how many times have they been bailed out on the QT ?

Little wonder the US prints $trillions to pour into the black holes .

" Moody's Investors Service put the debt ratings of the six largest U.S. banks on review, reflecting uncertainty regarding U.S. policies for supporting distressed banks.

Moody's placed on review for downgrade the senior debt ratings of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), Morgan Stanley (MS) and Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC). The senior debt ratings of Bank of America Corp. (BAC) and Citigroup Inc. (C) were placed on review, with direction uncertain, as the ratings agency takes into account improvements in the standalone credit strength of their main subsidiaries.

Moody's said in March it would re-assess its assumptions for the support banks can expect to receive from the U.S. government.

Its review will consider the possibility of a lower level of systemic support in the event that a bank becomes financially distressed, as well as the potential for a more orderly workout and required minimum level of company debt that could limit losses.

Regulators are working with large U.S. banks on developing liquidation plans in the event of another crisis as the Federal Reserve pressures large U.S. banks to go beyond minimal requirements when setting capital plans. "

richgit
07/1/2013
10:46
What's happened to Templar these days?
diddlesquat
20/9/2010
10:24
Can anyone convert this to OTC?.....
haff1
19/9/2010
13:29
As,I said

It will be interesting to watch.

Circa 15 Million Mkt Cap,with potential 1 Million oz resource to come,
and the carrot of production in 2012.

The cash & stake in VGM should see it financed for some time,and I daresay
a lot will depend on whether that 2012 target becomes better confirmed,or whether the 1 Million ozs is achieved and attracts PI valuation.

In a possible Gold frenzy market it may just attract good attention and that
will be down to news and PR.

I first bought into Templar in one of the worst fund raisings and dilution
I have possibly ever witnessed,so never had any fears of losing what was merely a base stake.

Now it gets interesting,yet a shame they will divest Rio Paranaiba Project in Brazil,so lets see what that produces.

I would argue they should do a consolidation,yet sometimes the crazies think
a low price is cheap,yet that may well prove the case here..

I guess it`s watch this space,and wait for analyst views,and certainly on
balance I cannot see any longer term downside,yet with good potential.

There are far more pro-rate undervalued stocks around due to Market malaise and a lot of ignorance,yet if those other stocks get their deserved valuations this could then look very cheap by comparison.

I have now added another 1,000,000 shares to my base case,as I believe in time -it will,and will add more at each juncture of relative proof.

Additionally.

When they change the name it will put to the past the skeletons of Templar
and be viewed as a new Company that could have 1Milion ozs and a target of
production in 2012.

If they can get the right PR this stock could kick off running in what may
become a Gold aware Market.

If and could are the eternal words PI`s have to judge for themselves,and the
progressions,-yet could-could make this quite a gem in returns,arguably a
potential Million ozs may not be ignored and any further confirmations in the next few months that the 2012 start up is possible,may force the run to a sprint.

richgit
18/9/2010
14:36
I assume that these holding update RNS's are just a result of the increased number of shares now on the market, and that because of that, the % holding of the insti's has been diluted?
fo77y
17/9/2010
09:55
Cadogan Petroleum (CAD) is breaking out big style
c31161
17/9/2010
07:54
Certificates will be with new shareholders early next week. Phone call to director on Wednesday.
Vassilly is at Krem now.

uncle john
16/9/2010
15:43
Was hoping to buy a few today...they don't appear to be listed yet. Any ideas on what the new Ortac Resources share price will be? and when can we trade them? cheers
0rient
16/9/2010
15:32
Probably best to wait until advfn have updated the OTC epic, still showing some other random company on thet epic. But, agree once it has changed, it would be good for someone to start a new thread. New name, new focus, new dawn and all.......hopefully new direcvtion for the share price

I'd recommend a (bluey) premium user, as they can control it better if need be.

Any takers?

fo77y
16/9/2010
14:00
Excellent half page article and buy recommendation on Ortac Resources (OTC) in today's Shares magazine,well worth a read.

P.S.

Anybody interested in starting an OTC thread,I'm afraid I don't have the expertise?

prospero06
15/9/2010
11:37
It will be interesting to watch.

Circa 15 Million Mkt Cap,with potential 1 Million oz resource to come,
and the carrot of production in 2012.

The cash & stake in VGM should see it financed for some time,and I daresay
a lot will depend on whether that 2012 target becomes better confirmed,or whether the 1 Million ozs is achieved and attracts PI valuation.

In a possible Gold frenzy market it may just attract good attention and that
will be down to news and PR.

I bought into Templar in one of the worst fund raisings and dilution
I have possibly ever witnessed,so never had any fears of losing what was merely a base stake.

Now it gets interesting,yet a shame they will divest Rio Paranaiba Project in Brazil,so lets see what that produces.

I would argue they should do a consolidation,yet sometimes the crazies think
a low price is cheap.

I guess its watch this space,and wait for analyst views,and certainly on
balance I cannot see any downside,yet with good potential.

There are far more pro-rate undervalued stocks around due to Market malaise and a lot of ignorance,yet if those other stocks get their deserved valuations this could then look very cheap.

I have added another 500,000 to my base case,as I believe in time -it will,and will add more at each juncture of relative proof.

richgit
08/9/2010
10:57
got feed up and sold up
vfleetsons@aol.com
Chat Pages: 88  87  86  85  84  83  82  81  80  79  78  77  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock