ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

ADH Asia Digital

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Asia Digital LSE:ADH London Ordinary Share GB00B7D7F340 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 1.50 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Asia Digital Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1526 to 1549 of 1550 messages
Chat Pages: 62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
30/1/2013
16:58
Oh how I have missed your ramping Blackswann.

One can only commend you on your efforts.

You may wish to research Mr Griffiths some more and wonder why Mr Moss remains on the Board!

But I am hopeful Mr Moss will be able to reverse his start up into this shell - East West Fashions - so we can enjoy watching the looting.

Hey ho at least one can now cash in the capital loss.

Happy ramping and I look forward to seeing you on the Vela Tech. blog

paddy71
29/1/2013
10:41
VELA gets a mention in today's market report in The Times;

Vela Technologies jumped 50 per cent to 2 1/4p valuing the AIM shell at £1.2million. Trading in the shares resumed on Friday after a rescue fund-raising backed by Richard Griffiths, a Monaco based investor. Expect an operating business to be reversed into Vela in the next couple of months.

flyingswan
29/1/2013
10:19
21/01/2013 | Press release
ASIA DIGITAL HOLDINGS PLC - Change of Name

Asia Digital Holdings PLC
(the "Company")
Change of name of the Company
The Board of Asia Digital Holdings announces that, further to the announcement made on 15 January 2013, the Company has now changed its name to Vela Technologies plc. The Company's new TIDM (ticker symbol) will be VELA.

flyingswan
24/12/2012
16:12
Well well....Mr Fitzgerald seems to heve been in a lot of companies that went bust.
Has he been practising for this one?
He got his MBE for "Education"......I wonder what kind?
PS I know I can look him up, but I prefer the prospect of the Turkey.

almost
03/9/2012
12:02
Ello, I wish to register a complaint...this parrot is dead.

No, it's not, it's just resting...

strollingmolby
31/8/2012
11:19
Expect them at 4:31...
strollingmolby
31/8/2012
10:54
Oi Moss, just because you have suspended trading in the shares does not mean you don't need to publish accounts so we can see what you have looted from the company.

You said you would publish by end of August! Anything to hide?

paddy71
21/8/2012
11:09
I pray for every plague, disease, and catastrophe upon the head of Mr Moss.
May his new venture fail dismally and see him slung into the deepest darkest pit.
(Not that I feel strongly about it, as you can see.)

almost
14/8/2012
14:00
Fear not Almost

Moss has taken your money and set up

"EWF Group

Western fashion brands need a fast, low-­‐risk and cost effective way to take advantage of the rapidly growing Chinese fashion market.

EWF provides a holistic front and back end solution to bring selected brands to China leveraging the Internet for brand build and sales, with or without a bricks and mortar footprint"

All set up in teh last month, I am sure he will allow you to participate should you wish!

paddy71
13/8/2012
16:35
Now it is official,
Dead

almost
06/8/2012
16:55
......as a doornail.
almost
13/7/2012
13:57
All only too true, Paddy.
almost
11/7/2012
17:24
Fair point Almost

Porter should not be grouped with Moss, Lees & Lassman. The reason I would not invest with Porter is he showed very poor business acumen in turning down a 5p a share offer when Chairman and for re-appointing Moss as CEO – the other three just looted the company (or assisted Moss in doing so)

paddy71
08/7/2012
10:38
I would not trust Lees to do anything of the kind. His grubby fingers have been just as much in the pot as Moss's dirty digits.
How can these people get away with it!
(PS.I am not certain, Paddy, about grouping Porter in with the others.....did he not pump in quite a lot of his own money to try to keep them afloat at one stage?)

almost
06/7/2012
09:21
Or watch the KLF video burn a million quid -

The result is the same as giving it to Moss.

Can't see the "shell" working for Moss as there are plenty of other shells in the market with cash in them and much cleaner records. Would you accept a warranty from Moss, Lassman, Lees or Porter.

I note Lees has not stood down from the Board as promised in the circular, makes one wonder what is in the financial statements or if the brokers insisted he stay to stop Moss & Lassman looting the company

paddy71
06/7/2012
01:23
Paddy, I hear Moss is on the fundraising trail again ......... wonder who will fall for the rehashed BS from his previous presentations. Perhaps, they should look at the postings on this thread before parting with cash? Better still, bet on Murray winning Wimbledon, the risk / reward is far greater and a lot more satisfying - hahahahaha
halo1
05/7/2012
11:21
It is an achievement of Moss to have taken the market cap to below the value of the Bentley he used to drive around in (paid for by lucky shareholders)

Halo, it is all over – they will publish the results in August, de list in November, insolvent liquidate in December – there will be no money left and no assets to sell, so there will be minimal investigation and Moss will be free to carry on his merry way (spending all that lovely shareholder money)

There will be no fat lady singing (unless she sings for free)

Lesson learnt any investment involving John Porter, Adrian Moss, David Lees or Keith Lassman to be avoided at all costs

paddy71
05/7/2012
03:12
So Moss sells the DGM Singapore business for GBP 72,000 - he really is a corporate genius

I think the fat lady is on her 3rd encore now ...........

halo1
28/6/2012
12:03
It isn't going to work, Adrian.
almost
13/6/2012
15:13
Who is foregoing remuneration....not Moss surely!
They have also in the past said that they did not think they could get the money out of India.....no reference to that in this RNS...makes you wonder!
And indeed, shuffle man, has he really found some lunatic to buy into this crock of sxxt.

almost
13/6/2012
13:15
ADH also announces that it is in discussion with certain parties that may result in an investment being made into the Company.

Would anyone take a punt on this knowing the prior form ?

the shuffle man
13/6/2012
06:40
From what I hear, I'm not sure they'll get the money they're owed, as what can they do about it if people don't pay, they can't afford to sue!

I wonder at what point the board decide to stop the payments to the CEO who has continually under performed and who has driven this firm bankrupt?

The governance in this company has been terrible, and the board should be held to account. With the monies raised, and the profits from the companies that were making money this should have continued to grow, but the mismanagement that borders on fraud, have meant that shareholders lose out yet again. It's a travesty that the board let this continue as long as they did without stepping in and appointing someone with a brain and who was not trying to milk the company for all it was worth.

pmorgan
29/5/2012
14:00
Does anybody know - or care - what the hell Moss is now playing at?
almost
18/5/2012
03:47
I wonder where else the shareholders will pay for Moss en famile to go to on holiday - no doubt in the name of market research ................

Has he let all the staff go and if so what is he doing ???

halo1
Chat Pages: 62  61  60  59  58  57  56  55  54  53  52  51  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock