ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

DIGI Diginfraconacc

-0.2315 (-2.48%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Name Symbol Market Type
Diginfraconacc LSE:DIGI London Exchange Traded Fund
  Price Change % Change Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Traded Last Trade
  -0.2315 -2.48% 9.105 9.083 9.127 9.223 9.099 9.19 150 16:29:51

Diginfraconacc Discussion Threads

Showing 126 to 147 of 150 messages
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
18/8/2018
00:25
Digitex Futures is a commission-free futures exchange with its own native cryptocurrency the DGTX token. Traders speculate on the price of Bitcoin, Etherum, Litecoin and more against the US dollar, but their trading profits and losses are paid out in DGTX tokens.

Learn more and get involved with Digitex:

crypto1
07/2/2018
22:39
Digitex POST ICO LIVE ON 15 Feb commission-Free Bitcoin Futures Trading referral bonus 30%

Guys and Girls,

Great news. If you missed on on the last Digitex ICO which sold out in an incredible 17 minutes approx. Then there is a 2nd opportunity to buy back in as they managed to buy back 100 million tokens from a whale investor from the 1st ICO as they were uncomfortable with one person having so much control over so few tokens.

The next Post ICO Token Auction Starts 15th February 2018 offering 100 Million DGTX Tokens.

Dont miss out on this great opportunity to own DGTX tokens as I feel that once they have their Crypto Futures Exchange fully developed. That there will be huge demand for their tokens.

Good luck only 8 days to go.

Find out more:

crypto1
14/1/2018
17:38
I have had some people asking me if this is a SCAM. This is all I know and can share for anyone considering investing in Digitex.

The CEO of the company is called Adam Todd. I know this trader (NOT PERSONALLY) from the early Betfair days as he was a well known (at the time) succesful Betfair trader in early 2000s who eventually created his own trading application using Betfair API called BetTrader Pro. For those of you out there that havent heard of Betfair, its the worlds largest betting exchange.

Here is a link to his story: hxxps://racingtraders.co.uk/about/adam-todd.html

Based on this information and my own research. Im assuming this is NOT a scam and I will be investing my own cash into this ICO as I feel crypto futures trading will be extremely popular.

Im very selective about the types of ICOS that I invest in and have only invested in one ICO to date and that was Electroneum. I have done extremely well out of that ICO and will continue hold my Electroneum. Digitex will be my 2nd ICO investment as I feel this has superb potential once launched and remember you get an extra 20% of coins if you invest in the first week.

Please do your own research before COMMITING your hard earned cash and DONT be reliant on what I say as investment advice as I will not be held responsible for any losses.

Im only making people aware of this exciting ICO.

ICO STARTS TOMORROW morning Find out more:

crypto1
14/1/2018
13:07
Buy DGTX tokens now for only $0.01 with the plan of unloading them into that surge in demand. Its the perfect play to capitalize on the explosion of interest in Bitcoin futures trading that we know is coming in 2018. And at such a low starting price, there's big upside potential for the coin leading up to the launch of the platform.

The DGTX token sale starts at 9am EST / 2pm GMT on Monday, January 15th. Here's how to buy DGTX tokens:

Buy the cryptocurrency called Ethereum (ETH) from an exchange like Coinbase.com.
Create an Ethereum wallet at hxxp://www.MyEtherWallet.com and send your ETH from Coinbase to your new wallet.
At 9am EST / 2pm GMT on January 15th, go to the DGTX Token Sale page and follow the simple instructions on how to send ETH from your MyEtherWallet to the DGTX Token Sale.
When the DGTX Token Sale smart contract receives your ETH payment it will automatically calculate how many DGTX tokens you should receive (at $0.01 per DGTX token) and it will send that many DGTX tokens to your MyEtherWallet. If you buy DGTX tokens in the first week of our token sale you will also receive a bonus of 20% extra DGTX tokens. So if you send in $1,000 worth of ETH you will actually get 120,000 DGTX tokens.

Any questions just reply to this email or drop into our DigitexFuturesChat Telegram group and we'll be happy to help. For now, all you need to do is get your Ethereum wallet loaded up with some ETH and ready to go for January 15th.

We've been blown away by the massive response to our upcoming token sale and want to say a huge thank you to everyone who believes in the project. If the last week is anything to go by then Monday morning could be a bit crazy :) But we'll be all hands on deck and our support staff will be available on email and Telegram to help you with the process of buying DGTX tokens.

DGTX Token Sale starts on JAN 15TH 2018

Find out more:

crypto1
12/1/2018
21:52
The Digitex Futures Exchange offers futures markets on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin against the US dollar. Traders submit buy and sell orders instantly with a single click on an intuitive ladder trading interface that displays live bids and offers moving up and down on a central price column. Large tick sizes eliminate noise and make short term scalping viable, creating highly liquid markets with zero trading fees.

Find out more here about this exciting Crypto trading exchange:
This Crypto trading platform is going to be huge. Commission free Futures trading on crypto currencies. Get in as an early adopter as the ICO starts on the 15th Jan. First week bonus 20% DONT MISS OUT!!

crypto1
12/1/2018
21:44
The Digitex Futures Exchange offers futures markets on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin against the US dollar. Traders submit buy and sell orders instantly with a single click on an intuitive ladder trading interface that displays live bids and offers moving up and down on a central price column. Large tick sizes eliminate noise and make short term scalping viable, creating highly liquid markets with zero trading fees.

This Crypto trading platform is going to be huge. Commission free Futures trading on crypto currencies. Get in as an early adopter as the ICO starts on the 15th Jan.

crypto1
11/1/2018
12:13
This Crypto trading platform is going to be huge. Commission free Futures trading on crypto currencies. Get in as an early adopter as the ICO starts on the 15th Jan.
crypto1
10/1/2018
10:57
crypto1
09/1/2018
15:11
crypto1
08/1/2018
10:35
This trading platform is going to be huge. Futures trading on crypto currencies. Get in as an early adopter as the ICO starts on the 15th Jan.
crypto1
07/1/2018
22:37
This is the guy behind the DIGITEX Futures Exchange for crypto currencies. If you are familair with Betfair you may be familiar with Adam Todd one of the first developers behind the Racing Traders betting software.
crypto1
07/1/2018
18:49
Missed the Bitcoin boat? Load up on this exciting new cryptocurrency for Bitcoin and Etheruem futures trading at its rock bottom launch price of only $0.01. Token sale starts Jan 15
crypto1
07/1/2018
18:48
About the DIGITEX Futures Exchange
Zero Trading Fees
By using its own native cryptocurrency, called the DGTX token, the exchange covers costs by minting new tokens instead of charging transaction fees on trades.
Decentralized Accounts
All account balances are held by a decentralized, independent smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain, not by the exchange.
Decentralized Governance
Traders on Digitex use Decentralized Governance by Blockchain to determine how many new DGTX tokens to issue and when.

Digitex is a commission-free futures exchange with its own native cryptocurrency, the DGTX token.

Traders speculate on the price of Bitcoin against the US dollar, but their trading profits and losses are paid out in DGTX tokens. This means that traders need DGTX tokens to enter a trade, and this creates demand for DGTX tokens from traders.

Digitex covers the cost of running the exchange by creating a small number of new tokens each year instead of charging transaction fees on trades. Commission-free futures markets on a stable, fast and secure trading platform will attract large numbers of traders who must buy DGTX tokens to participate, creating increased demand for DGTX tokens that offsets the small inflationary cost of creating new tokens.
Zero Trading Fees
One Click Trading Interface
Digitex Native Cryptocurrency
Large Tick Sizes
Decentralized Governance By Blockchain
Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin Futures
Advanced Technology
Complete Privacy
Decentralized Account Balances
Highly Liquid Futures Markets
Token Issuance Revenue Model
Automated Market Makers
Off-Chain Negotiation & On-Chain Settlement
High Leverage Futures Trading
Blockchain Driven
No Auto Deleveraging
Watch the DIGITEX Futures Exchange in action

crypto1
13/7/2011
08:43
results out today............

Net cash flow generated from operations GBP5.3m!

post it note
10/5/2011
13:39
Worth taking a look at the new interegrated group trading as 20:20

20:20 is a forward looking digital marketing and technology company, with a reputation for creative excellence and effectiveness. Our strength lies in our ability to flexibly tap into insight, strategic, creative and technical expertise to achieve commercial objectives in imaginative and engaging ways.

post it note
18/4/2011
17:06
Digital Marketing Group look great value with the current share price not reflecting fundamentals. Might attract takeover interest at these levels and many of the big agencies are looking to expand in the growing digital market place. The stake that swaped hands today looks like that of Ben Langdon who has now left. EBITDA should be around £5 million, with a current market cap of only £16m!
post it note
04/4/2011
09:15
one gone more to follow with luck
agreeable
02/12/2010
09:04
I see they are buying in shares this morning, vain attempt to stop stock falling to earth, the strategy has clearly not worked and it is time for the directors to seek a big brother to take them out. Meanwhile Creston yesterday looked to do a cracking deal having degeared when they had the opportunity.
agreeable
23/11/2010
08:46
note: no comments about 'underperforming stock' from the directors today.

Now we can focus on the underperforming directors.

ukinvestor220
15/11/2010
10:46
sorry, that should be 2011.
markie7
15/11/2010
10:46
Finncap downgraded this from PBT of £5.6m to £3.5m for 2010. Massive downgrade.
markie7
28/10/2010
16:35
is that cambridge news article what caused the share price rise in september. I was wondering why it had gone up, and then watched it come straight back to earth.
Today we find out why :

"As stated in our Annual Report and Accounts for 2009/10, market conditions determined that we expected our recovery to be modest in 2010/11. We are seeing continued and strong growth in some parts of our business especially our Technology division which focuses on E-Commerce. However, continued difficulty within our data business and clients remaining cautious about committing to marketing spend, means we are experiencing delays in decision-making. As a consequence, new business opportunities and conversion rates are tougher than expected."

No real guidance on numbers so it is sensible to expect the worst. At least the "underperforming stock" which the directors are happy to keep awarding themselves as "employee" share options is remaining consistent.

ukinvestor220
Chat Pages: 6  5  4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock