ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

ZYT Zytronic Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zytronic Plc LSE:ZYT London Ordinary Share GB0006971013 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 60.00 55.00 65.00 60.00 60.00 60.00 23,580 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Magnetc,optic Recordng Media 8.61M -1.56M -0.1539 -3.90 6.1M
Zytronic Plc is listed in the Magnetc,optic Recordng Media sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker ZYT. The last closing price for Zytronic was 60p. Over the last year, Zytronic shares have traded in a share price range of 56.00p to 140.00p.

Zytronic currently has 10,162,000 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Zytronic is £6.10 million. Zytronic has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -3.90.

Zytronic Share Discussion Threads

Showing 3576 to 3599 of 3600 messages
Chat Pages: 144  143  142  141  140  139  138  137  136  135  134  133  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
27/3/2024
08:55
That's my 7000 at 60p
value viper
26/3/2024
17:46
Yes, indeed, interesting. Is it unique to Zytronic?
crystball1
26/3/2024
17:22
An interesting post today on LinkedIn

"Early start today, Newcastle to London for an exciting day that has been four years in the making - discussing exciting possibilities with some high end design companies about powering lighting without cables, transparently through the magic of Zytronic
ElectroglaZ"

Let's hope that the long gestation produces some valuable business.

The link to the video is here:

cliffpeat
18/3/2024
17:18
Thanks CliffPeat for the updates.
I am going on the basis that the next substantial update will be the interims in mid may.
Wad anyone here more organised than me and made the AGM??

cerrito
18/3/2024
16:44
Judging by the latest LinkedIn post from the directors of ZYT

hxxps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/zytronic-continues-innovate-zytronic-zndwe/

it appears that one of the market segments being targeted is the food processing sector.

I see this as a positive - particularly if it leads to an "own-product range" with a substantial potential addressable market.

"Zytronic manufactures these hybrid PCAP touch sensors in nearly any size and specification at its facility. The company can accommodate additional customisations such as special edge profiling, glass curvature, and incorporation of cut-outs and holes for devices like card reader slots and mechanical buttons."

cliffpeat
05/3/2024
17:42
To see some of the innovative ideas from ZYT I recommend following:

In my view the videos would be more effective if there was a brief voice-over describing the images rather than the irritating "music".

If the combined talents and knowledge of the ZYT team can find some "killer" products that meet an identified market need (preferably an affluent market :) then perhaps the business can significantly move away from the dependency upon being part of the supply chain of other manufacturers.

cliffpeat
29/2/2024
12:09
Today's update suggests that recovery may be some way off

Good:
1. "Open" projected opportunities have been reviewed and though reduced to 464 with a "projected lifetime value" of £58.5m is likely to be a more objective view than earlier higher figures.
2. "Management expectations are unchanged in that the positive impact resulting from the conversion of the opportunities pipeline (which has generally shown an improving trend since FY21)will likely be realised from the latter half of FY24 or early FY25 onwards".

Bad/"Woolly":
1. "Projected lifetime value" is not defined. From a shareholder's point of view the net profit contribution is the most important number. I suspect that it may refer to turnover - which means little.
2. "Will likely be realised" in respect of an "expectation" does not take us forward in the absence of any evidence.
3. "Interest" in the group's offerings following Expos in October 23 and February 24 suggests that no orders have been taken.

I think that the technology capabilities of ZYT may have latent potential but RNS's like today's suggests the "offerings" may be "solutions looking for problems" - rather than a result of clear customer segment demands. (See "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries)

I have a small number of shares that are "under water" and am not inclined yet to "average down" by buying until real commercial progress is demonstrated.

cliffpeat
29/2/2024
08:54
Net cash down from £4.7m at end September to £4.1m endof February but hard to draw firm conclusions without knowing what is going on with the working capital position.
cerrito
29/2/2024
08:47
Just need a couple of nice contracts for this to turn....
chrisdgb
29/2/2024
08:00
Doesn't look like anything has changed since the IMC - recovery still expected from H2 24/H1 25, cash balance is resolute, products are being well received, investing in sales to turn the business around.
gdjs100
28/2/2024
17:36
I had great plans to go but am too disorganised to make it happen and would appreciate input from those who can make it.
I am interested to see what anyone who goes makes of the new Chsirman.
Yes will be interesting to see if we get a statement ie has anything changed very much since the Jan 9 IMC.If not I guess we will need to wait till the interims in mid may

cerrito
28/2/2024
14:49
Anyone planning on going?
gdjs100
28/2/2024
10:12
AGM tomorrow - further trading info perhaps
value viper
08/2/2024
09:29
Interesting almost back to pre-results level on usual daily volumes.
boonkoh
08/2/2024
09:21
Again hhhmmm
value viper
07/2/2024
11:13
Interesting….
chrisdgb
30/1/2024
11:42
Shares have ticked up !
value viper
30/1/2024
10:42
No surprise for me that the share price unmoved by the IMC presentation.
I need to listen to the replay as I had other things going on at the time but overall the CEO -as in other presentations- for me came over well ,as did the FD, so nothing at all to be gained by replacing them and the question is more what control do they have on their own destiny.
Interesting that they have not applied at the AGM for authorization to buy back their shares in case the share price has a complete wobble.
I thought it good that after the presentation he was getting on the plane to the Barcelona trade show.

cerrito
28/1/2024
18:44
Had a quick look at the AR and are first glance seems professional and addressing the issues, but need to read more carefully.
Note that non tangible assets are roughly equal to marcap and the majority of this is development expenditure and let us hope they have been ruthless in their valuation.

cerrito
25/1/2024
08:50
Thank you value hound for the useful snippet.

IMC presentation on Monday 29th at 1pm. The Q&A should be interesting?

I take the new chairmans comment of good visibility of the cost base over the next 12 months - to guide towards neutral cashflow (ex working capital changes) and at around 0.5x TNAV.

Once I managed to decouple my thoughts from what I paid in the past I bought a few more. On the basis of the value with good recovery potential.

Currently looking down the back of the sofa for more cash, but not in a hurry, these turnaround always take longer than I hope.

Not sure that the sales director leaving is a bad thing? I have thought for some time that either the new products are not competitive or the sales team is not particularly good (I don't see their job as easy with the products so low in the supply chain and the level of competition). I have seen more evidence of the product being highly rated than I do of the sales team being highly rated. But its never an easy question to answer and I remain open minded - probably my largest concern - on the refresh of the sales and business development strategy.

cheers

illiswilgig
24/1/2024
20:24
Thanks VH for this - it is good to read anything remotely positive here right now.Walking dog tonight I was thinking a 100p potential knock out bid from the right suitor would probably do it unbelievably.It is likely wishful thinking but the lack of director buying MIGHT be indicative of chatter in the background - otherwise it shows little conviction of improvement internally
value viper
24/1/2024
19:10
I bought some of these nine days ago at 58.75p. The trouble is, I also bought at 86p in August. Anyway - we'll see what transpires, but FWIW, here's a snippet from Mark Watson Mitchell on Master Investor tonight... (though my own longer-term target is more like 160p)

-----------------------------------

Zytronic (LON:ZYT) – Setting A ‘Gamblers̵7; Target Price

A reversal of corporate fortunes often brings out the stock watchers and spurs them into action.

On Tuesday 9th January, the Blaydon-upon-Tyne-based touch sensor manufacturer announced its final results for the year to end September 2023.

They showed a 30% drop in sales to £8.6m and a £2.0m pre-tax loss (£0.7m profit).

The shares fell back from 80p overnight, crashing to 55p in subsequent reaction.

The company is a world-renowned developer and manufacturer of a unique range of internationally award-winning optically transparent interactive touch sensor overlay products, which are used with electronic displays in industrial, self-service and public access equipment.

Chairman Dr Chris Potts stated that:

“The Group benefits from a strong balance sheet and has good visibility over its cost base over the next twelve-month period.

"With reinvigoration of the Group’s business development function and differentiated technology and products, there are grounds for cautious optimism over the medium term.”

I have followed this group for years, in 2017 its shares peaked at over 605p.

Way back in January 2021, when they were 122.5p, I set a Target of 155p on the shares, ten months later they hit 190p.

But nothing goes in the same direction for ever!

Admittedly to see its shares now at just 59p does give them a certain appeal.

Analyst Caroline de la Soujeole, at Singer Capital Markets, has concluded that:

“We think it is reasonable to envisage broadly stable YoY sales trends in FY24e overall (2H weighted) and good progress being made in returning the business to an EBITDA break-even position.

"We await the presentation of the strategy review before reinstating formal forecasts and recommendation.̶1;

The broker notes that, given evolving industry dynamics, the group’s management have committed to set out a clear strategy for recovery and perspectives on its future direction in due course.

The company ended its 2023 year with £4.7m cash in its balance sheet, which compares to the current £6.12m market valuation.

As I stated above, poor corporate results often bring out buyers.

And so too with Zytronic – as shown by the addition of some 131,000 more shares to the joint holding of Gavin and Sian Smith – taking their position up to 444,493 shares, representing 4.37% of the ZYT equity.

I know that it is only a ‘tiddler’; but I actually fancy that little holding as being a potential winner, especially if the group’s Management gets its act together and wins a great deal more orders from its pipeline of opportunities.

I now set a gambler’s Target Price of 70p on the group’s shares, which could so easily be achieved with the announcement of some good corporate news within the next few months.

value hound
23/1/2024
11:11
IMO any return to profit gets us an easy 100%+ from here, with potential for much higher if things really kick on.

And the downside is capped by the net asset value in the cash & property.

The only way to lose is multiple years of large losses eating into the cash balance. I'd hope they wouldn't be allowed to do this.

I think they call this an 'asymmetric risk/reward profile" ;)

But may require patience.

Bought in yesterday just sub-60p.

Would very much like to see director buys, the relatively low director ownership is the missing part for me.

hornets89
23/1/2024
07:08
Same Pug about being under water.
value viper
Chat Pages: 144  143  142  141  140  139  138  137  136  135  134  133  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock