ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

SOA Stonemartin

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Stonemartin LSE:SOA London Ordinary Share GB0009136580 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 7.50 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Stonemartin Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 48 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
29/11/2008
01:56
Arthur
Nice announcement yesterday.. 10 million in cash to be returned to shareholders.. nearly 9 p per share!

pejaten
19/11/2008
22:14
Hi Pejaten

I've just noticed this situation and i'm think the same thing. I wonder what they can get for the City of London building. How is the sale structured. I presume they simply sell on the management contract? Will it be worth much in this climate? How much of the assets/cash would go with it? Are any of the current cash balances restricted cash taken as deposits on short term leases? I presume they would be able to give back at least the £7m taken as compensation for the cancelled contract on their other three places?

Current market cap around £6.5m. I can't see any other nasties in the accounts.

Not obvious value just because it's so hard to figure out what effect the disposal of the last management contract is going to have on cash/net assets, assuming they can complete it of course.

Needs to be monitored though.

arthur_lame_stocks
16/10/2008
15:32
Net asset per share 7.2p with possible sale of remaining business. Ok price they get will not be big because of current situation, but probable cash to return to shareholders would be > 8p. With price currently 5.25p that would give a nice return?
pejaten
04/9/2007
22:08
I would have thought way overpriced
hybrasil
18/6/2007
17:47
anyone still following this
energyi
02/4/2007
12:20
new inv could be rovells
tpsev
15/9/2005
12:00
CR,

Are you saying by omission you do not see much upside for SOA.

Why has this man bought the shares in the first place? Normally these people are not just happy with doubling their investment they want fourfold advancment minimum. Also an investment of £123K for this man is similar to perhaps £100 to us.

I am puzzelled by Rovell Ltd's involvement. What is their main play on this?

Would be very interested in your comments as I also bought a chunk earlier this week

regards

Acamas

acamas
15/9/2005
11:05
yes, not sure what it means - seems to me these guys buy the shares then ramp them in ADVFN fashion.

The RNS says he paid 5.34p - nice work if you can get it, buy at the bid price then have SOA ramp the shares for him in an RNS and add 50% to the value - no wonder the guy is a billionaire!

will hold what I have, would add if I can get some nearer 5.34p matey got his for!

CR

cockneyrebel
13/9/2005
16:42
RNS Number:2241R

Stonemartin PLC

13 September 2005

STONEMARTIN PLC (the "Company")

Holdings in Company

13 September 2005

The Company received notification on 13 September 2005, in accordance with Section 198 of the Companies Act 1985 (as amended), that on 8 September 2005 Rovells Ltd acquired 13,844,291 ordinary shares of 1p each in the Company representing 12.4 per cent. of the Company's current issued share capital.

This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

-------------

A vehicle for Robert Tchenguiz I think. Seems to have stakes in loads of property companies. Probably a stake he got hold of cheaply so he took it - looks to me like Erinaceous are rasing cash for something and have sold these shares at a decent loss - RT has picked it up cheap. Doubt it means a bid myself - if it does it could be a long way off be a long way off I guess.

One to sleep on perhaps.

CR

cockneyrebel
10/9/2005
16:59
Hmmm...he's liked with bids for Regent Inns and Somerfield this weekend too, we'll see.

CR

cockneyrebel
10/9/2005
16:42
CR - The Times suggested the purchaser was Robert Tchenguiz
jeff h
09/9/2005
18:35
Just visited Company's website, makes interesting reading. Main points I gleaned which answers one or two questions raised earlier on this thread are as follows. The Company has opened 5 City Centre Office buildings in Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading and City of London. There are 2 futher proposed buildings in London and further target areas include Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle and Leeds.

A Limited Partnership was established in 2001 to fund the acquisition and fit out of properties with investors being, Norwich Union and Britel Fund Trustees. The Limited Partnership funds are managed on behalf of investors by Hermes & Morley. The London property is owned outside the Limited Partnership, directly by Norwich Union.

The funding structure is simple; Stonemartin and the building owners split all income, operating costs and certain capital costs in a 20:80 ratio, except Birmingham which is 15:85. The key differentiator is that Stonemartin does not purchase or lease buildings and no rent is payable.

The principal shareholders are, Hammerson's, MEPC, Warner Estate Holdings, The Institute of Directors and until recently, Erinaceous.

blummers
09/9/2005
16:30
RNS Number:1104R

Stonemartin PLC

B is a broker to Broker trade double6.

09 September 2005

9 September 2005

STONEMARTIN PLC (the "Company")

Holdings in Company

The Company received notification, in accordance with Section 198 of the Companies Act 1985 (as amended), on 9 September 2005 that a wholly owned subsidiary of Erinaceous Group plc had disposed of its entire shareholding in the Company. Accordingly Erinaceous Group plc nor its subsidiary or affiliate undertakings no longer has a notifiable interest in the Company.

So it was Erinaceous as I suspected. I wonder who bought?

CR

cockneyrebel
09/9/2005
09:38
Is a B trade not a block trade ??
double6
09/9/2005
09:31
Just noticed a 100k B trade just gone through.
balcony
09/9/2005
09:10
Yep, and still no RNS regarding that 12% trade - who's bought it?

It may take one of the other major holders up to the amount at which they feel they can win a bid clean and easy if one of them has it.

Must be an RNS Monday at the latest imo.

CR

cockneyrebel
09/9/2005
07:26
Cheers 8ball. I'm still heavily in GSC btw.

SOA on drugs?? Blimey not often one I buy goes insane the same - and next - day! Must be people who are expecting a bid as you say CR.

egoi
09/9/2005
07:10
Well we may have a double sooner than i thought.
balcony
08/9/2005
19:37
egoi...

I never followed it up with Cash......
Had the choice of two and put money into RSG instead

8 ball
08/9/2005
12:16
looking interesting - rising on no trades and 5th on the leader board.

CR

cockneyrebel
08/9/2005
11:10
well I'm in profit and that looks like a breakout to me.

There should be an RNS later today or tomorrow regarding that big trade.

CR

cockneyrebel
08/9/2005
10:48
Hi CR I've bought a modest 10k just to get a feel for the stock as I feel something might be up and valuation looks pretty modest. Afrauid my 10k looks pathetic alongside that 13 million trade, lol!
egoi
08/9/2005
10:31
I bought a small few yesterday - will hardly make me a fortune on them but had been watching these prior the AGM statement. AGM caught me out or I'd have bought a fair few more before the AGM.

the 14m trade looks very interesting - there is only 111m shares in issue so it looks like the 12.4% holding of Erinacious being sold - I wonder who to?

There's a few property companies with big stakes here, Cardiff Ptoperty, Hammerson - are these in for a bid?

CR

cockneyrebel
Chat Pages: 2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock