ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

ITQ Interquest

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Interquest LSE:ITQ London Ordinary Share GB00B07W3X22 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 13.00 10.00 16.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Interquest Share Discussion Threads

Showing 826 to 850 of 850 messages
Chat Pages: 34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
14/5/2018
13:18
Low life scumbags!

Make a note of the directors and blacklist the scoundrels!

sphere25
13/5/2018
10:19
Well the predictions made here recently have proved prescient!

As usual the small punter get shafted, nothing new, AIM listed companies do it all the time one way or another.

The AIM market was set up as a mechanism to transfer wealth from small private shareholders to city spivs and promoters of duff companies set up for that purpose.

andy
01/5/2018
12:21
Re Eastbourne1982, that is a great question that all shareholders / former shareholders should be asking themselves. Apart from selling at a loss or complaining on a bulletin board, what action have they taken? I just wasted a morning looking into ITQ as it screened well re valuation, but is not investable imho for obvious reasons.
mnomis
15/3/2018
10:17
How has a listed company been allowed to get away with what has been going on here over the last year.

Shameful.

eastbourne1982
15/3/2018
10:16
No position here but wow! What a bunch of scumbags!

As if activity to date hasn't been petty enough. Is that a backdoor way of having more voting rights to take ITQ private on the cheap I wonder.

Can Luke Johnson ever be trusted in future if that does happen?

Let's see if that is what happens.

sphere25
15/3/2018
08:09
Looks to be par for the course - using one company to buy another off yourself.

Sleazy, sleazy company.

boystown
12/3/2018
12:31
What odds on Wednesday that the figures are dreadful but there is a "generous" offer to buy out the minorities?
exbroker
16/11/2017
17:57
So will I, they are full of tricks.
battlebus2
16/11/2017
16:52
Another back door attemp to dilute us down and take the company private, I will vote against.
exbroker
26/10/2017
19:13
I sold out a while ago at a loss but I look in here now and again to see what's happening. I'm fairly sure that in the fullness of time they will reach their target of 75% and then de-list, which is their stated ambition. What happens next is unclear, because I really don't understand how a de-listing can benefit them either. But if that's what they want to do, then I'm fairly sure they will achieve it one way or another.

What does that mean for other shareholders? Not really sure, but it certainly means that no-one can sell on the market. The only possible buyers would be Chisbridge and it's unlikely that they would be prepared to pay a fair price, if anything at all. And if they don't intend to pay a dividend, then they don't need to buy out the small shareholders, they can just leave them to rot.

How would that benefit them? The only way I can think of is that they could keep increasing their salaries, which of course would benefit them but not the minority shareholders.

Now be very clear that I'm not saying that that is what they are going to do, I'm just saying that that may one possible course of action for them.

vatnabrekk
22/10/2017
11:34
okay as someone with not much investing experience I am clueless as to how this may pan out. For instance what happens if this mob get to 75%, do they pay 43p for the rest of the shares or what the shares are selling for immediately before? What happens if they pull off some other trick to get delisted?
spacejay
10/10/2017
17:57
Re "reckoning for everyone" - well Ashworth's 33% was worth more than the current market cap a few years back when he was trying to sell so perhaps he is already getting his ........?

And now that the past Liquidations have come to light they are on the (recent) RNS record and any large customer might take them into consideration when undertaking due diligence.
I'm actually surprised to see it back - the danger now of course is that one or more major shareholders might capitulate allowing Chisbridge to cross the line. I'm no longer a holder having sold at 44p in the market a couple of months back presumably to IP Concept?

sailing john
10/10/2017
14:05
Seeing the RNS re Directors Declaration 9/10 - What a testament to the ethics & mentality of Ashworth and Bygrave!

A catalogue of Directorship resignations swiftly followed by their companies going into Administration.

Those unsecured creditors who were left in their wake to carry the can probably feel just like the past and current private shareholders of InterQuest - Shafted !

Not surprised by the appalling recent MBO tactics given that history.

For sure, there will be a reckoning for everyone at some point and how satisfying will that be for the many who have had the misfortune to cross their paths !

insomniac36
10/10/2017
13:35
Great news
battlebus2
10/10/2017
12:56
HELLO

WHAT'S A HAPPENING HERE?

HAHA RESTORATION

BA
STEALING IS GOOD

bullet ant
10/10/2017
12:06
Peterhouse appointed.. I would of thought a little unusual for a broker for ITQ..

However the share price has comeback.. strongly..

They are still looking to go private so @ 58% of equity they will have to buy on the open market to reach that 75% figure..

Well done if you bought in the 20s as I did not expect this back..

saffy..

safman
10/10/2017
11:36
Appointment of nominated adviser and broker

Further to the announcement on 8 September 2017, the Company is pleased to announce the appointment of Allenby Capital Limited ("Allenby Capital") as its nominated adviser and Peterhouse Corporate Finance Limited as its broker.

cottoner
22/9/2017
16:13
They won't be looking for a replacement NOMAD, no chance!
vatnabrekk
22/9/2017
15:57
So time to find a new bean counter but no news yet on the Nomad, interesting!
exbroker
11/9/2017
15:15
Additional information here in the comments section...

ShareSoc are going to seek answers from the AIM team....shareholders should join ShareSoc to help protect themselves from future issues like this.

davidosh
11/9/2017
14:12
just out of interest as I am not a holder but believe that shareholders should receive timely information ...Panmure seem to have been sacked in early August as Nomad which is a critical piece of information to keep the company listed....when did the company announce they had sacked the Nomad ?
davidosh
08/9/2017
14:38
There is a blog post on interquest and government policy here:

It looks at the struggles of AIM company investors and ShareSoc look to respond having met with the head of AIM on Tuesday, we'll shortly be submitting a response to their discussion paper: Our response seeks to address many of the issues raised.

sharesoc
08/9/2017
12:19
I have written to AIM regulation and the FCA - I just wanted to state that it reflects very badly on the market even if nothing illegal has been done. I hope everyone else here does the same.
bsharman3
08/9/2017
10:03
wants to kiss 7p
opodio
08/9/2017
09:34
The collapse in the share price has given Chisbridge the opportunity to snap up the shares for cancellation. A new Nomad will surely be appointed when if the shares remain at a discount to the 43p bid price should be a BUY trigger. Now a very good trading opportunity. Fill your boots!
wiseacre
Chat Pages: 34  33  32  31  30  29  28  27  26  25  24  23  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock