ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

GTI Govett EU Tech

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Govett EU Tech LSE:GTI London Ordinary Share GB0001462273 ORD 0.3846P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Govett EU Tech Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
02/10/2003
15:55
GOOD LUCK with it, it does not surprise me one bit
vision88
20/7/2003
08:05
It is a slow drawn out affair however the FSA have now launched their biggest investigation in to collusion and possible fraud between fund managers.
If we keep up the pressure we willrecover our losses in full from this scandal

bryan2
01/7/2003
07:43
THis is a freeking old thread....
jan8mm
15/12/2002
00:09
...and....it was all a bit confusing.........

............(llloooow hum...zzzzzz))).....and crackling.....heard voices...

...didn't know if i said anything......was it a thought?......perople smiling bip bip flip flip......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

....then i looked flip around......

bbiiizzzz....zzz

bop

tripping
15/12/2002
00:08
...and....it was all a bit confusing.........

............(llloooow hum...zzzzzz))).....and crackling.....heard voices...

...didn't know if i said anything......was it a thought?......perople smiling bip bip flip flip......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

....then i looked flip around......

bbiiizzzz....zzz

bop

tripping
14/12/2002
11:13
I have written to FSA and Ombudsman (see earlier postings). Todays FT (14/12/02) says theFSA are likely to force investment managers to fully compensate investors.
The FSA is also implicated in the scandel as it failed to act quickly enough to stop the scam.
For this reason you should keep up the pressure by writing to the FSA and demand compensation, because if there is not enough pressure the FSA would like to forget about the whole episode and their part in it.
The FSA have been put under pressure by parliment over its conduct so when you write to the FSA tell them that you will write to your MP if they do not protect you as an investor.

bryan2
21/10/2001
04:21
HI GUYS CHECKOUT EINSTEIN TV ,,, EPIC EIC THIS BABYS FLYING
jasey3
11/10/2001
16:36
Looks like a nice little earner to me!
bpoole
03/10/2001
17:54
Bryan2

Not being a regular FT reader (only on Thursdays when it's the job pages, which are unfortunately getting thinner) I've not seen any of these reports. Could you please elaborate on the nature of the articles. Would naturally be very interested to hear what response you get from the FSA.

Cheers

CM

chocolatemonk
02/10/2001
14:53
I have Just written to FSA to ask for compensation for the mismanagenment of this fund by Govett-AIB .There have been a number of articles in the Financial Times indicating discord within Govett and the management led reorganisation which was largely driven by a greed to have fees on fees by crossholdings in several ITs
bryan2
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock