ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

2000 Fedsure Hld Nm

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Fedsure Hld Nm LSE:2000 London Ordinary Share ZAE000002622 FEDSURE HOLD ORD NM
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Fedsure Hld Nm Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/9/2001
16:28
thanks mr w for bringing this up
ordered on weds. came today. have gone realtime, and feel hardly anymorde uk shares from now. the usa one are far more chart friendly.

anybody know a good reliable phone broker that trades usa shares, and stays open til 9.00pm

theblackmamba
26/9/2001
11:30
The disc is free and then $30 per month,for streaming,ie.live...i think its $30 extra.

but i`m impressed with it up to now and the people on the hepline couldent be more pleasant,as most americans are.

good luck with it!

mrwonderful
26/9/2001
10:38
Thanks for that MR W. was going to try it some time back and never for what ever reason but i think i might give it a go now. Are the charts tick by tick ie streaming or just still?
yen
26/9/2001
00:29
cant believe it,ive waited 3 weeks for this disc,ill give them a call when they open

thanks

glenn

mrwonderful
25/9/2001
20:36
up and running,apparently there was a problem at their end,its the dogs b@ll@x,similar to sharescope but in realtime,US stocks only.
mrwonderful
25/9/2001
11:54
I tried about 6 months ago and found it impossible to carry out the first update from the internet. Tried several times, day/night, weekends etc but no success. Usual problem was a time out failure, sometimes after several hours. Contacted their support (must say that their replies were prompt) who said that you need a high speed internet connection to carry out the first update. They also said that they recommend using the telephone on the first occasion. Although that is a toll free connection in USA, it isn't here and the connection time is likely to be several hours. I didn't pursue it. Best of luck.
kd1
25/9/2001
10:05
I recieved the TC2000 disc yesterday and am having trouble downloading the initial data,i understand the first download is the biggest you have to do.

It keeps registering "heavy traffic try later"even though im trying at non peak times.

To do it through the phone line could be exspensive to USA as i believe it can take up to two hours.

Has anyone using this softwear expierienced the same problem,if so have you managed to eventually get through to download.

any help would be greatly appreciated

tia

glenn (tel:07711 068628)

mrwonderful
29/4/2001
12:00
croc, i think the magic numbers your referr to are most deffinately an integral and fundamental way the stockmarket behaves, thats what attracted me to it in the first place, the fact that basically the majority of these price movements are based on a load of old cobblers, if you get my drift, awaiting the study results with interest, but to be honest i think any market observor will already know basically what these results will show, its just to what extent will it be? i like to see the magic numbers in action on the dow with a one min streaming chart, what a wonderfull world it would be if there wasn't such thing as a spread :-)
wonging
28/4/2001
22:14
DRG
Have not read Gann but I will seek it out.
Thanks
D.

crocodile
28/4/2001
00:59
There have been some very interesting threads talking about the psychology of share trading. One small item that I would like to add is a tool I use in day to day trading which I call magic numbers. These are 100p 200p 300p etc and also 1000 and of course 2000 which is the magic number that the Nasadq is flirting with at the present time.
How it works is that a share or Index that is moving in the direction of that number is increasingly attracted to it and this can be used as an advantage for going long and short. I have used this many times and i find it works more often than not!

crocodile
27/4/2001
23:49
Gann noted the same phenomenom - How To Profits in Commodities p19.
drg
27/4/2001
13:19
I worked out the information on Bot's by having Level2 and realizing there was something wrong with the information. Streaming level2 was a real eye opener because I could see exactly what was happening for the first time. This incidentally is due to be released shortly on ADVFN and is well worth having.
After that I asked a few questions and posted it up on the BB!
I would be very interested in your sons friends study report on the significance of these numbers and I am also glad there just may be some truth in it. All I can say is that in the past they have been very profitable for me.
D.

crocodile
27/4/2001
13:12
The son of one of my friends has been doing a study of this at LSE and found that in over 70% of cases it was worth using. I'll post more on this when he finishes it in June.
By the way croc, where do you get your information about BOT buying from?

dailos
03/1/2000
18:48
Happy new year to you too.
clem
01/1/2000
09:45
Happy New Year to you all,let's hope 2000 will be good for all of us in all sorts of way.
argy
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock