ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

UBI Ubisense

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Ubisense LSE:UBI London Ordinary Share GB00B3NCXX73 ORD 2P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 67.50 65.00 70.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Ubisense Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1101 to 1124 of 1125 messages
Chat Pages: 45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
29/11/2023
13:53
Anyone know why the big drop the last two days? I expected the news on the refinancing of debt to be viewed positively
arborfieldinvestor
24/4/2019
09:34
With figures shortly should be good and Google's exiting Stadia this summer, this will boost gaming.150 euro target.
montyhedge
16/4/2019
11:47
Can't wait for Google's Stadia should be announced this summer. That will great news for Ubisoft. Ubisoft must be courted to offer exclusives on this platform, with revenue sharing more important and ever higher margins, I reckon.
Can't wait for Stadia, then take off for Ubisoft shareprice, my view. Finals due 15th May.

montyhedge
15/4/2019
13:55
Finals due 15 May hopefully beats all analysts forecasts.
montyhedge
10/4/2019
08:24
I looking for 150 pounds in 1 to 2 years.
montyhedge
08/4/2019
12:53
I see a double next 2 years.
montyhedge
03/4/2019
13:09
Thought I would put some in my ISA, for a long term tuckaway, gaming takes more money film and music industry put together, in UK.
montyhedge
03/1/2019
19:14
Ubisense is now listed history, long live IQGEO.
p1nkfish
31/12/2018
10:56
The drag of RTLS is now gone.

Probably a sigh of relief in some quarters as the world slows down, hitting industrial output and spending, especially automotive.

IQGEO with be infrastructure targeted. A different cycle, dynamic and revenue model.

Time for management to show what they can do with a business they chose. Onwards and upwards.

p1nkfish
30/12/2018
20:46
This is one view of the roadmap.
p1nkfish
29/12/2018
22:40
RTLS side was market leading but with standardisation comes commoditization. Couple that with Siemens now buying a standardised competitor and going after the German industrial market big time and there are problems brewing.

Not so bad perhaps but an open-source version of Smart-Space software is now being touted by a French company and Bosch are not exclusive to Ubisense.

The Automotive area will also exhibit extra cycality in this downturn. Personally, unless they get lucky, would write-off the £2M they will have left invested in RTLS in the expectation the needed targets stand a chance of not being met. If they are met then fantastic.

All in all they exited RTLS before extra capital would have been demanded in a commoditising business. It has real market leading capabilities but shame about the management early on imho that wasted an early advantage.

The Geospatial has competition from more than one source but very decent business metrics. SaaS, removing the hardware and the cycality, better margins, recurring revenue etc.

Best to wait to see what the market thinks but my research suggests IQGEO will be a much better business, better dynamics, unencumbered by debt and should be valued at a higher multiple.

p1nkfish
29/12/2018
15:56
Used to own these p1nkfish but gave up when I felt the market wasnt too excited by their technology..as reflected in the share price movement,or rather the lack of it, at that time..Also their reports and explanation of the technology was so convoluted and full of buzz words designed to impress rather than clarify,that I had a job understanding exactly what they had to offer to their clients

The disposal of RTLS is a good move however and allows them to concentrate on some key areas of growth in a focused manner..Financial metrics also look a bit more attractive now.The profits however still look far away unless you can persuade me otherwise.I would also like o know whether they have a moat and if so how wide it is.I might be tempted back in if I can get a handle on these issues.

nurdin
28/12/2018
22:15
Soon get to see the share price reaction when they have the cash in the bank, smaller operations, revenues etc and potentially better business metrics.
p1nkfish
26/12/2018
00:36
The market IQGEO will operate in is fragmented and ripe for consolidation. Acquisitions would not be a surprise so they might hold more cash back to enable that. Thinking this through as I don't see them being able to standstill for long and bulking up may be necessary to increase capabilities and scale/reach. Also as protection against a predator as they could easily be cash rich (zero debt), decent free cash flow and high levels of recurring revenue. A tasty morsel for a big player.
p1nkfish
13/12/2018
12:49
Found a date of 21/11 for submission to German authorities. Expect objections unlikely so it's 21/12 for decion.

"After receipt of the complete notification documents at the Bundeskartellamt the competent Decision Devision has one month to examine the project (so-called first phase). If the merger project proves unproblematic, the Decision Devision clears it informally before the expiry of the one month time limit.

If the Decision Devision considers further examination necessary, a formal in-depth investigation is initiated (so-called second phase), extending the time frame to up to a total of four months of receipt of the complete notification. Please click here for a list of the second phase examination proceedings (German version)."

p1nkfish
13/12/2018
07:55
They dont compete directly but are bound to cross-over so etime.
p1nkfish
13/12/2018
07:51
Supposedly from $59/month. I don't believe that.
Myworld $50/month on SALESFORCE AppExchange.

If there is some way for IQGEO to decimate Finalcad it would be good to see. Just hope management are able to deliver well this time. Ubisense had lots of promise but didn't quite extract full potential imho.

p1nkfish
13/12/2018
07:38
Finalcad will become a competitor one way or another.
Let's hope IQGEO can make hay quickly and maintain clear blue water between themselves and Finalcad in any sector where they cross-over. True against Smallworld too.

Personally, the days of Green still haunt so jury out until proven they can really extract full value from a segment and really motor.

Do suspect current management are much more capable than Green.
It's all to go for, a good target market.

FINALCAD as a start-up at Series C have raised $60M so far. 200K users. $300 per user.

p1nkfish
13/12/2018
07:27
Below is certainly not the same as UBI but gives an idea of the money being raised for digitizing infrastructure and building in the field.

IQGEO - no excuses for them not giving a good shareholder return.
VERY STRONG GROWTH.
TOTAL RAISED $60M
SALESFORCE VENTURES INVESTED

"FINALCAD improves construction companies' operational efficiency through a mobile digital platform. Site engineers, Foremen, Architects and Consultants can collaborate using FINALCAD's app, enabling collaboration across a wide variety of workflows both on site and at the office.  

The building and construction industry has been a slow adopter of digital technology; using predominantly manual, non-digital processes and FINALCAD is experiencing very strong growth as a result.

Draper Esprit invested £12.4 million (€14.0million) in the round, alongside international investors Cathay Innovation and Salesforce Ventures. The latest Series C funding round brings the total funds raised by FINALCAD to $60m. The investment will be used to extend the product platform into the energy, operations and maintenance sectors, increase headcount globally, and to invest further in R&D.

p1nkfish
11/12/2018
18:33
no your not ... need some share movement to get more posts
ant445
11/12/2018
18:33
no your not ... need some share movement to get more posts
ant445
08/12/2018
11:17
Am I the only one here?

Looked in SaaS valuation ideas and IQGEO looks very interesting indeed.

p1nkfish
05/12/2018
22:03
1.25M changed hands today, just short of 1.7%.
They spent £875K at full ask.
Doubt they did that without checking the possible return.

p1nkfish
03/12/2018
22:43
Interesting 2x 150K trades today, it might signal a trend change.
p1nkfish
Chat Pages: 45  44  43  42  41  40  39  38  37  36  35  34  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock