ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

COP Circle Oil

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Circle Oil LSE:COP London Ordinary Share IE00B034YN94 ORD EUR0.01
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.625 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Circle Oil Share Discussion Threads

Showing 25026 to 25040 of 25050 messages
Chat Pages: 1002  1001  1000  999  998  997  996  995  994  993  992  991  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
03/9/2018
15:09
Looks like SDX's acquisition of Circle's assets for a pittance is now bringing enormous profitability to the company !!

Adds to the view we all had of the governance of Circle Oil - even at the time I remember Paul Welch of SDX gloating saying he had got a bargain !!

Still all in the past now - have moved on, albeit enormously poorer for the experience monetarily but richer for the lesson learned !

See at :

gerry hatrick
22/12/2017
11:23
Legendary Investments Acquires 2.0% Stake In Circle Oil Tunisia
Fri, 22nd Dec 2017 09:56

LONDON (Alliance News) - Legendary Investments PLC on Friday agreed to acquire a 2.0% interest in Circle Oil Tunisia Ltd, which owns the El Mediouni East and Central Oil asset in the Mahdia permit in Tunisia.

This interest in Circle Oil Tunisia is valued at GBP100,000, and is in exchange for Legendary's interests in Manas Resources LLC, the holder of a licence for the exploration of gold in Sultan Sary, Kyrgyzstan.

Circle Oil Tunisia was previously a subsidiary of oil & gas company Circle Oil PLC,and following a restructuring process was under new management.

Circle Oil PLC saw its shares on AIM cancelled in December 2016 due to pressure from a heavy debt load of USD77.5 million.

"We are pleased to have parlayed our interest in Manas into an interest in ELM. We expect that the ELM is more likely to come to fruition and in in a shorter timescale and possibly at a greater value than Manas," said Executive Chairman Zafar Karim.

Shares in the investment company were down 9.4% at 0.154 pence on Friday.

By Dayo Laniyan; dayolaniyan@alliancenews.com

Copyright 2017 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.

olieslim
29/8/2017
07:46
The former CFO has now turned up at CGNR....... Funny old world....
thecynical1
06/6/2017
16:25
Block 52 picked up by ENI:
steelwatch
10/2/2017
18:26
Price water house to wind up this shambles
let them apply to the courts by voting against
voluntary windup.
The liquidator the court appoints might
look a bit deeper into what the management
have been up to.

innsite
10/2/2017
12:56
What happens if we all vote against voluntary liquidation ?
phelim editor
03/2/2017
13:08
Academic I know, but I just watched an LSE Youtube interview with Paul Welsh, CEO of SDX, gloating how he got COP's assets for $30m and openly admitting they were worth $70m.
Great negotiating skills by Mitch & Co

gerry hatrick
27/1/2017
18:47
End of the road:
steelwatch
27/1/2017
09:56
If anyone is interested, (I'm not), received this morning:

Just remains to be seen what happens to the Tunisian licences. I doubt they will bring in much, if anything, or be relinquished.

steelwatch
26/1/2017
17:45
So total debt of Circle was $77.5 millon, SDX buys for $30 million.
So shareholders lose all invested, 100% loss.
Lenders take 61% loss.

deepwildcatter
23/1/2017
19:02
Sorry to say you have lost the lost , crooked Directors and some dubious people on here who just pumped up the situation to enable them to get out , dodgy to say the least.
jotoha2
23/1/2017
16:32
I understood it but as GH says a bit pointless unless in future shareholders get anything back from COP's takeover or relisting.
n13518
23/1/2017
15:30
Yep I had ISA's and SIPP's with COP in them.
You have to open a Vantage Shares Account(if you don't already have one) and your holdings will be automatically be transferred there. I opened one with £1.
A little bit of a waste of time because they have no value BUT if you don't have one opened by 8 Feb they will arrange a paper share certificate for you and charge you £25!!!

gerry hatrick
23/1/2017
15:00
I have received the following from my broker. Has anyone else and what does this mean?
Hargreaves Lansdown My watchlistsHelpContact us

Search website
Search the Hargreaves Lansdown website
Home
Our services
Fund prices & research
Share prices & stock markets
Newsroom
Pensions & retirement

Circle Oil Plc: Delisted

What has happened?

The Company has announced that their Ordinary Shares have been cancelled from AIM (Alternative Investment Market) this took effect from 7.00AM on Friday 30 December 2016 pursuant to AIM Rule 41.

Why has this happened?

“In March 2016, Circle announced it was to undertake a Strategic Review of the Group's business and assets with options being considered including, a debt restructuring, a sale of one or more of the Group's existing assets, a corporate transaction such as a merger with a third party, the sale of the entire issued, and to be issued, Share capital of the Group and the raising of capital in the form of a subscription for new ordinary Shares in the Group.

On 29 June 2016, the Company provided an update to the market that it believed that no value will be attributable to Circle Oil plc equity holders. At the Company's request, the Company's Shares were suspended from trading on the AIM market with immediate effect.” (Source, Company Announcement, 30 September 2016)

Important Information for ISA holders

Please note, as a result of the cancellation of the listing of Circle Oil Plc Shares on AIM the Company’s Shares no longer meet the eligibility criteria to be held within an ISA. ISA rules state that any Share listed on a ‘Recognised Stock Exchange’ as classified by HMRC are eligible. As the Shares are no longer listed on a ‘Recognised Stock Exchange’ the Shares must be removed from your Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA.

Holders of Circle Oil Plc Shares within a Vantage Stocks & Shares ISA have the following two options to consider:

Option 1 – Re-Register your holding into a Vantage Fund & Share Account – DEFAULT. You may transfer the Shares into a Vantage Fund & Share Account free of charge. If you do not currently have an active Vantage Fund & Share Account open with us but wish to choose this option, you must ensure you have opened a Vantage Fund & Share Account before noon on Wednesday 8 February 2017.

Option 2 – Re-Register your holding and receive a Share Certificate. You may re-register your Shares into your own name and have a certificate representing your holding sent to you. An administration fee of £25 will be charged for each certificate produced. You can give an instruction to receive a Share Certificate over the telephone.

If we do not hear from you by noon on Wednesday 8 February 2017 your holding will be re-registered into your Vantage Fund & Share account. Alternatively, if you do not have an active Vantage Fund & Share Account your holding will be withdrawn into your own name and a Share Certificate sent to you. Please note that there is a charge of £25 for each certificate produced.

Other Information and warnings

Please note that the following the cancellation you may have difficulty selling this investment at a reasonable price and, in some circumstances, it may be impossible to sell at any price.

n13518
20/1/2017
13:00
Can't find anything that gives any indication on what the deal is other than it is an "attractive price" for SDX. It would be a nice surprise if there is anything left over for COP shareholders. I expect it will all go to the lenders but who knows. We are totally in the dark, no announcement on the COP website but I guess they don't have to now it has de-listed?
playthebull
Chat Pages: 1002  1001  1000  999  998  997  996  995  994  993  992  991  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock