ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

PGB Pilat Media

0.00 (0.00%)
16 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Pilat Media LSE:PGB London Ordinary Share GB0031172751 ORD 5P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 93.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Pilat Media Global Share Discussion Threads

Showing 3276 to 3299 of 3300 messages
Chat Pages: 132  131  130  129  128  127  126  125  124  123  122  121  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
21/5/2014
16:14
Thanks - yes likewise got the same message this morning. Funds might even be credited to our accounts by the end of the week
brummy_git
21/5/2014
13:29
Just had a note from self trade, they are crediting the w/holding tax to my account today.
As a long term s/holder in pgb and having read this bb from when it began, good bye and good luck to all contributors.

mattisian2
17/5/2014
14:05
thanks for that Brummy_git. Will look out for it.
alter ego
17/5/2014
10:56
Apparently there has been a problem at Capita (Pilat's registrars), who have struggled processing all the tax declaration forms.

I believe Capita are hoping to be able to release the WHT funds sometime next week - which if that is the case, would mean the cash is credited to our accounts probably a week later. Fingers crossed

brummy_git
17/5/2014
09:26
Still waiting (I am with self trade). Process should have been that for where there was a valid tax declaration returned by the due date in early April, the payment on April 17th should have been for the full amount without tax deducted. So why tax was deducted and when that part will be paid over have not been made clear to us via any of the brokers by the looks of it. The frustrating thing is that we have to try and get the info via our brokers but they are not the ones who withheld the tax. Their response seems to be generally per these boards that they are waiting for the registrars/to be told when the tax part will come through to them. It is frustrating because it is a month since payment and we do not have further information on what the hold up is and when we can receive the monies.
mattisian2
17/5/2014
08:07
Assume everyone's still waiting. Have chased Halifax share dealing a couple of times, not to no avail.
techno20
01/5/2014
10:16
Selftrade told me they are waiting for the registrars (Capita) to tell them when the tax will be sent.

Shame I can't try that with the IR.

yump
01/5/2014
10:02
Thanks BrianGeeee. I guess Hargreave Hale, AJ Bell, WH Ireland were all setup as trusts, and didn't require you to complete an Israeli tax declaration form?

They claimed the tax back on your behalf?

brummy_git
01/5/2014
09:48
Look like at least all(?) selftrade (own experience) and TDW (per the iii bulletin board) clients received the payment after tax deducted and we are awaiting the tax to be credited back.
mattisian2
01/5/2014
09:37
Removed, as read.
briangeeee
01/5/2014
09:33
Who did you use BrianGeeee?
brummy_git
01/5/2014
09:05
Held with several brokers, and received 95p from all. Assuming the tax forms were completed correctly, there should be no separate tax reclaim process surely?
briangeeee
01/5/2014
09:00
Nothing for me either. Just need to be patient I guess
brummy_git
01/5/2014
08:22
No sign of mine yet. Will be demanding interest at this rate.
yump
01/5/2014
08:20
Anyone been paid the tax yet?

I've been paid out 75%. Am I alone is everyone else watching and waiting too!?

Techno.

techno20
22/4/2014
17:18
Oh, cheers, I just read the separate message from Selftrade and saw that and edited the post.

They're probably obliged to credit it very quickly, as the pooled tax must earn them a fair bit of interest - even if it is only 2% !

I'd guess there's a bit of beaurocracy for them, before they can release funds.

Now I've just got to have the discipline to sit on the cash and wait for a market correction and not dive into some new stocks - I've got too much in and not enough out at the moment and the market looks like it might mark time or rollover, either of which will lead to (good) sell-offs in some stocks I'm watching.

yump
22/4/2014
17:13
yump, Selftrade have deducted tax despite me submitting the tax form and getting confirmation it was received. They added that the tax will be refunded but did not specify when.
alter ego
22/4/2014
17:08
Anyone got their cash with or without the holding tax ?

Just wondering. I had 2 accounts, one online and one with phone broker.
Filled in 2 tax forms, one for each.

Online cash appeared without the tax (Selftrade).
(Edited)
Just seen a note that the tax will be credited separately (Phew!)

yump
02/3/2014
18:39
so
looking at the results it looks to me like PGB
- generated 4.5M of cash
- after investing 4-5M in R & D

ie. it generated 9M of cash
or if say that 2M was needed to 'tread water'
then 7M of cash

hence imo the takeover price of 95p or 60M squid. is derisory...and should be rejected.

A ratio of only 9 or 10 wrt real cash being generated. Derisory for a high software tech. company that is
-global and
- growing
- in a high growth sector (providing streaming services to existing broadcasters)
- with clients like BSKYB, Starz, Network 7 etc.

This company is signing new global clients....that want more and more services....and PGB is almost g'teed (repeat G'TEED ) to get the add on work.
Hence PGB has a high chance of a rosy future for years to come....

2 Analogies.....
imagine you have a garage that services your Porsche...and is authorised service co......and that is required to maintain mfr 5 yr g'tee you have signed up for.
You pay a monthly fee and so any labour costs are free.
You have been very satisfied with past 10 years of their service.

If the car start to suffer from a mis fire on cold mornings......
or you want the car modified to add a turbo
or you want the car modified to have the barrels bored out
or you want the car modified with high lift camshafts

where going take the car ?

To the garage that has been servicing it for years and done a good job and meets all the factory reqts.....or some competing garage that you dont know ?

Clearly, for add on work you will 99% probably stay with the existing garage.
----

Or
you have a service contract with say SAP for their software for a large business.
To add different facilities/applications....will you choose SAP...(g'teed to work with all other SAP programmes) or choose supplier X and take the risk that it does not work fully with your existing software ?
====

I am concerned of the risk that the big shareholders of PGB are NOT in fact selling....but are selling only to re-invest into the new company that is buying PGB....in order to get tax relief and to allow the new company to get tax benefits (amortisation of some of the cost of buying PGB)

if personal investors then sold those shares....they might perhaps just pay the cap. gain on "that" gain ....which would be much smaller...and not on the PGB gain

Any views ?

smithie6
18/2/2014
12:18
Perfect, thanks alter ego
brummy_git
18/2/2014
11:02
Brummy_git, I think this is what you are looking for

www.pilatmedia.com/images/stories/Pilat_pdf/Scheme%20of%20Arrangement%20document.pdf

alter ego
18/2/2014
09:13
I phoned Selftrade to ask about the form earlier yesterday and they didn't know anything about it initially. Then a few hours later I got the official message from them and they emailed the form when I phoned up and requested. So looks like online brokers will do it automatically. If you don't get email notifications, worth checking any message boxes you have got in your online account. Or phone them. Apparently the details won't reach all brokers or be dealt with all at the same time.
yump
18/2/2014
08:47
from the RNS
"A copy of this announcement, the Scheme Document and the documents listed in paragraph 12 of Part 5 of the Scheme Document will be available will be available, free of charge, on Pilat's and SintecMedia's websites at hxxp://www.pilatmedia.com and hxxp://www.sintecmedia.com respectively during the course of the Acquisition.

Enquiries:

SintecMedia Ltd./Sintec Media Software Ltd. Tel: +972 (2) 651-5122
Amotz Yarden, Chief Executive Officer
Shlomo Freidenreich, Chief Financial Officer"

Not there yet. Perhaps best to contact company.

alter ego
18/2/2014
08:40
Already tried Pilat's and Sintec Media's websites, but the documents are not on there.
brummy_git
Chat Pages: 132  131  130  129  128  127  126  125  124  123  122  121  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock