ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

CGH Chaarat Gold Holdings Ltd

0.00 (0.00%)
16 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Chaarat Gold Holdings Ltd LSE:CGH London Ordinary Share VGG203461055 ORD USD0.01 (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 3.30 3.10 3.50 3.30 3.30 3.30 28,855 08:00:14
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Gold Ores 92.35M -8.58M -0.0124 -2.66 22.76M
Chaarat Gold Holdings Ltd is listed in the Gold Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CGH. The last closing price for Chaarat Gold was 3.30p. Over the last year, Chaarat Gold shares have traded in a share price range of 3.20p to 16.10p.

Chaarat Gold currently has 689,668,088 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Chaarat Gold is £22.76 million. Chaarat Gold has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -2.66.

Chaarat Gold Share Discussion Threads

Showing 12376 to 12397 of 12400 messages
Chat Pages: 496  495  494  493  492  491  490  489  488  487  486  485  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
16/4/2024
14:05
Xiwang International was not mentioned in the last RNS, or in the last annual report,

ht t ps://www.chaarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/chaarat-annual-report-2023.pdf

(re mo ve the gaps)

book5
16/4/2024
13:24
We are suspended in limbo!

No shares being traded. Price of course drifting down.

Chinese seem to be stringing us along. They do have a reputation of being decidely tricky. Hopefully management have alternative options to bargain with.

Gotta get something across the line soon.

Meanwhile POG very lively.

tractorhead
15/4/2024
09:21
By July, the bond deadline (?), we should know our fate
Still, I am hopeful

book5
14/4/2024
15:59
Surely with a few well-placed stuffed brown paper bags we could get our funding and progress
2pablo
12/4/2024
13:04
You both were right
The share price is below 4p and 3p on the cards
At this gold price, our former mine in Armenia may have turned profitable
Only a miracle will allow us to sell at 6p
CGH will need to sell new shares soon to keep the lights on; if they are allowed to keep them on…

book5
09/4/2024
08:01
Yes, they are
book5
09/4/2024
07:09
From results, Martin’s last words are encouraging:

“We are a mining company with a global resource inventory of 6.4Moz of gold however with a market capitalisation that, in the Board's view, does not yet reflect this and which serves to highlight the significant upside potential for investors once we secure funding to enable us to eventually move into our first phase of production at Tulkubash."

2pablo
08/4/2024
09:05
Gold hits all time high. Very VERY frustrating that we are not powering ahead with building out the mine. Would be great to be selling ounces at these prices!

However, I am here because I always felt gold would eventually start going up... based on the crazy amount of FIAT currency prtining over last years. Current movement of POG seems to endorse this story. When this mine starts it will be huge and very profitable.

All we need is to get the financing. Sounds like the Chinese are playing hardball and delaying delaying delaying. Hopefully management will have some other options on the boil too which they can use to bargain with Chinese or dump Chinese all together.

Patience needed. They will get there. This will recover quickly. There is the July bond deadline so hopefully things will get done ASAP. Or the deadline will be pushed out again!!

Very testing times.

tractorhead
07/4/2024
21:55
Certainly is a dodgy place and that has definitely held up our investment. The witch hunts have been going on for years and each new regime picks on the last one justifying themselves.

Where will it end? It probably won't in Krygystan but hopefully our hands are sufficiently clean to merit investment

2pablo
07/4/2024
13:19
2Pablo
Thanks for the email address.
Kyrgyzstan suffers from corruption and extorsion.
The fact that the gang leader where CGH operates is in jail is highly significant and holds well for us. It is probably the case that some miners have demanded improved security as a condition to bring new investments.
CGH has not acknowledged violent coercion or corruption, yet It is probably the main reason CGH has not been able to raise finance.
Newspapers have recently highlighted many cases of detention of officials involved in corruption, including a high-ranking officer from the Ministry of Natural Resources.

book5
07/4/2024
09:06
With regards contacting the company, you could try patrick.henze@chaarat.com

I’ve had emails from him last year so he may still be contactable. He’s the one that often did the intros before Presentations

2pablo
07/4/2024
09:01
Excellent and encouraging finds Book5. Great news that Chaarat still involved in local initiatives and also great find of the visit to the UK and development of relations.

Does not appear that we’ve ‘given up the ghost’ on our mining adventures. However, imo, we do seem likely to hear of some bombshell soon with regards how the company is going to move forward.

I dread to think that this may well involve ‘taking the company private to ease funding’ or a Labro buyout at 4-5p. The former trick then involves going bust, shareholders getting nothing and then, miraculously, it all starts up again for just the benefit of Labro and the Chinese. Don’t ask me for the exact details of the mechanism, it mainly involves screwing us.

However, now back to your great positive finds. They are encouraging and I still hope funding can be achieved.

2pablo
07/4/2024
06:35
Old LinkedIn message shows we are in Chatkal district:

Chaarat Gold Holdings Limited
1,730 followers
2y

A solemn ceremony of opening the playgrounds built by #Chaarat Zaav CJSC took place in Kanysh-Kiya and Korgon-Sai villages of #Chatkal district. More than 1 million soms were allocated from the social package for the construction of playgrounds.

“Children are our future”, - noted the participants of the event. The red ribbon as a sign of opening was jointly cut by akim Altynbek Senirbayev and a representative of the Company Abbas Onel.

The district administration expressed gratitude for the regular assistance from Chaarat Zaav CJSC and timely response to the needs of the Chatkal region, and they also expressed hope for strengthening partnership and working together for the benefit of local population.

The Company, in its turn, noted that it will implement similar infrastructure facilities in other villages of the Chatkal district, taking into account the interests of the local population, developing good-neighborly relations and continuing the policy of open dialogue and cooperation with residents and the leadership of the district.

book5
07/4/2024
00:03
A beam of hope:

Our deposits are in the Chatkal district, see next post.

Gla

book5
05/4/2024
13:00
Is anyone in contact with the company?
If do, Pls drop me a message
Thanks

book5
04/4/2024
07:48
Selected news
book5
03/4/2024
11:44
Justify all you want ... I'm afraid its plagued me for 10 months (hope)Never any specific detailsI'm totally outWill buy at 1p £7m for a non producer AIM gold stock
solo4yous
03/4/2024
11:25
Solo4Yous

In fairness, we already knew that the financing had been delayed before the RNS was issued. You found out and told us that it had been delayed to the second term. The RNS did not have any new information; the worry is that they did not mention any progress. So, for me, the RNS was not the worst in years.

At least they should have posted a decent interview, highlighting some positives, on social media. I hope they do it soon.

it is better to divesify

good luck

book5
03/4/2024
11:22
In fairness, we already knew that the financing had been delayed before the RNS was issued. You found out and told us that it had been delayed to the second term.

The RNS did not have any new information; the worry is that they did not mention any progress.

book5
03/4/2024
11:13
The after close Rns was the worst in years so I've exited at a huge loss
solo4yous
03/4/2024
11:07
E metro will fall more
beatme1
03/4/2024
11:00
I've sold out sorry gents All back into metro I need same percentage rise to break even so matters not
solo4yous
Chat Pages: 496  495  494  493  492  491  490  489  488  487  486  485  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock