ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

SAV Savannah Resources Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
19 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Savannah Resources Plc LSE:SAV London Ordinary Share GB00B647W791 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 3.35 3.30 3.40 3.35 3.35 3.35 938,128 07:36:40
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Gold Ores 0 -2.86M -0.0016 -20.94 61.24M
Savannah Resources Plc is listed in the Gold Ores sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker SAV. The last closing price for Savannah Resources was 3.35p. Over the last year, Savannah Resources shares have traded in a share price range of 1.58p to 5.05p.

Savannah Resources currently has 1,828,150,084 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Savannah Resources is £61.24 million. Savannah Resources has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -20.94.

Savannah Resources Share Discussion Threads

Showing 9126 to 9146 of 9150 messages
Chat Pages: 366  365  364  363  362  361  360  359  358  357  356  355  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/4/2024
07:59
Folks ... it's Earth Day on Monday. Wonder if, SAV can time a positive announcement, accordingly.
wanna brew
18/4/2024
19:50
Surely about to turn green?
themightyali
18/4/2024
19:29
https://x.com/savannahres/status/1780875839376126318?s=61&t=AJxxcVs_tbxqv1S84UYMowMake of this as you will. Red. Red / Amber.......
inbrackets
17/4/2024
10:14
Yes, I looked in briefly yesterday afternoon and wondered why the share price went up. That's still a good sized buy. And yes IB it is only 1.828B today and 1.830B tomorrow when the CEO's bonus shares are admitted.

There were also a couple of chunky sells once the share price went up that's why it came back down, Reba.

Looks like we can expect some positive press after yesterday's tweet as well as some news in the next few weeks.

"#SAV was delighted to welcome @SICNoticias
and Kathleen Araújo at our Boticas Information Centre for an interview with our CEO, Emanuel Proença.

We had the chance to discuss the important role the Project (#BLP) can play for the local community and its role in driving progress for Portugal and Europe as an essential critical raw materials project for #energytransition.

We also highlighted #SAV's dedication to responsibly developing and operating the Project, ensuring that it upholds rigorous environmental and social standards."

Didn't the same outfit film a western type movie in Boticas some years ago?

ged5
17/4/2024
10:08
Sorry yes 1.8Bn
ukgeorge
17/4/2024
10:08
UKGeorge
considering your comment. Why has the share price gone down then on a 4K sale this morning, and not gone up on a 2M buy.

reba
17/4/2024
10:00
6bn? I thought it was closer to 1.8bn. Might alter your abacus a little
inbrackets
17/4/2024
09:44
It isn't that massive, when you consider we have near 6Bn shares in issue.

The resource upgrade and more importantly an off take agreement with a chunk of up front cash are the real catalysts.

The project NPV is about US$1Bn and the mkt cap is about a tenth of that. Safe region, unlikely to see massive changes to tax/resource nationalism. In Europe, near new lithium refineries.

Still a slow burner. But heading in the right direction.

ukgeorge
17/4/2024
09:30
Why hasn’t it gone up on that massive buy.?
reba
16/4/2024
17:05
Late reported buy of near enough 2M shares at 3.58p.
ukgeorge
15/4/2024
17:21
Another rns and the share price goes down. Happens every time
reba
15/4/2024
10:00
Looking back at post 716 I didn't put the results down as a positive but the two statements from the chair and CEO show how aware they are of shareholders concerns. A lot of focus on getting the facts out to the community and a lot of statements about funding for CAPEX. To me it seems they are heading in the right direction.

Now they're out of the way let's look forward to further news this month especially the assay results and the resource update from NOA.

No timeline for strategic partnerships but if that is announced it should have a very positive impact on the sp

ged5
12/4/2024
13:34
A close near the high for the week would be pretty positive, the chart looks good. Fingers crossed a move back up to 4.5p later this month.
ukgeorge
11/4/2024
10:42
Good morning,

Yes I chose the words carefully. I'd still like closure on that little point but resigned that it'll take time.

Lots of good things in that announcement and that's my main focus.

Yes it would be good to speak soon. Won't be long now hopefully.

Yes Reba, it looks like some have realised that things are moving at last.

How many years have we been waiting?

ged5
11/4/2024
10:19
some serious buying going on
reba
11/4/2024
00:27
Ged, hi.I wouldn't be disappointed regards the lack of decision from the court. They have a timescale of their own in a parallel universe and whatever pops out will pop out. The main thing is that they are not prevented from doing what they need to be doing meantime.Speak soon, hopefully B
inbrackets
10/4/2024
09:22
Looking at yesterday's announcement a little disheartened to read that the court case continues even if it was wrapped up in the positive noise about work being allowed to continue. It's this bit of nonsense that has kept a lid on the share price

Results for exploration companies never a great thing but there has been a lot going on this past year.

I couldn't help but feel from the rest of the RNS that at last there's hope on the horizon (Ha! that was unintentional).

SAV seem to be making progress with local landowners
Drilling is continuing
Assay results to be announced
Resource update on NOA later this month (20 days left this month)
Work on the processing plant progressing well
The Iberian Wolf has moved on (if it was ever there)
Further work in preparation for the EIA
Work with the community
Part of Horizon GoldenRam, Exceed and LiTHOS projects
And finally a CEO who says we can expect regular news flow.

Well that's a lot of good news.

ged5
09/4/2024
21:57
Goodday1 I don’t know who you are, I’ve been here for 7 years holding this stock, and it has caused a lot of frustration many many times, and at times I had 1/10 of what I invested remaining in it. And of course I wrote stuff to vent out of frustration and criticized the BoD, buf you seem like a paid share crasher. Are you paid by done city day traders to talk this share down? Or do you gain pleasure out of it? Just trying to understand what do you get out of your imminent posts ?
themightyali
09/4/2024
08:56
Just to Sum up your post!There is no chance of a breakout by Friday and 5p.But April or May 5p could be imminently imminent!As our plonker might say!!Crossing everything for a run-up, eventually!Gl all
goodday1
09/4/2024
08:23
Two dots that could be joined up.Lots of visitors to the site - several top tier global groups.Investor event scheduled later in April, details to be announced.Can't see that as being a regurgitation like last time.Might be what your referring to, if I could see your whole comment
inbrackets
09/4/2024
07:32
Is our Plonker still waiting for the 5p breakout by Friday?Lol--Below from the 4/3 RNs & today's RNs, 5 weeks later and no mention of it!Or have I missed it as I am reading the RNs on a mobile?Savannah's Process to identify strategic partners has now progressed to phase two, broadly within the expected timeframe. Interest was confirmed from a number of relevant tier one groups located along the lithium battery value chain, or looking to enter it. As planned, Savannah is now moving forward with a shortlist of potential partners, who are expected to conduct further due diligence on both the Project and Savannah in the weeks ahead. This will include engagement with Savannah's management team and the Company's advisers in the Process, Barclays and Barrenjoey. Further updates will be provided as appropriate.Gl all
goodday1
Chat Pages: 366  365  364  363  362  361  360  359  358  357  356  355  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock