ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

AGC Agcert Regs

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Agcert Regs LSE:AGC London Ordinary Share IE00B0764647 ORD EUR0.0001(REGS)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.65 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Agcert Regs Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1701 to 1718 of 1725 messages
Chat Pages: 69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
14/11/2008
18:00
what a shower
smcl
30/6/2008
11:51
good riddance
smcl
03/6/2008
08:46
STILL NO COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF MANAGEMENT WASTERS EVER TO 'RUN' A COMPANY QUOTED ON THE LSE.

HASKELL, DALTON ET AL............ INFLATED SALARIES FOR WASTERS - REWARD FOR RUNNING THE COMPANY INTO THE GROUND

NO INFORMATION:

NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE
NOTHING IN THE PRESS

IN SHORT AGCERT SHAREHOLDERS TREATED LIKE DIRT.

smcl
20/5/2008
14:05
Fingolfin,

Sorry to hear you are in same plight as myself.

smcl
15/5/2008
12:31
Apologies - I posted the rns from 17th of jan 2007, I meant to post the following one instead

Share price movement

RNS Number:3777Q
AgCert International PLC
30 January 2007

AgCert International Plc

The Board of AgCert International Plc notes the movement in the company's share
price today. The Board confirms that there is no operational reason to explain
the share price movement and reaffirms its expectations contained in the trading
update released on December 21 2006.

For 2007 the company expects to see an incremental increase in the run-rate
capacity of 5 million CERs. The forward run-rate at the end of 2007 will
therefore be an annualised 8 million CERs.

In 2008 the company intends to create a further 5 million CERs so that at the
end of 2008 the company will have a productive forward run-rate of an annualised
13 million CERs.

At the time of the trading update the company referred to an efficiency run rate
of 50%. The implementation of new processes continues to positively impact
output levels so that on a like-for-like basis operating levels are at 60%
efficiency.

The company will release full year figures for the year to end 31 December 2006
on 26 March 2007.

fingolfin
15/5/2008
10:23
I sympathise smcl. I also am a victim here who bought 10000 euros worth at 212p and another 4000 euros worth at 160p. I now have zilch

BUT WHAT REALLY SICKENED ME ABOUT THIS COMPANY WAS THE FOLLOWING RNS IN JAN 2007 WHICH STATED THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN AND THAT THERE WAS NO OPERATIONAL REASON FOR THE FALL IN SHARE PRICE. HOWEVER A MONTH LATER WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY HAD COMPLETELY CHANGED THEIR OPERATIONS (WHICH AS IT TRANSPIRED WERE DUE TO PROBLEMS WHICH THEY ALREADY KNEW ABOUT) HOWEVER THE FULL DETAILS OF THESE PROBLEMS WERE ONLY RELEASED TO SHAREHOLDERS IN APRIL (FINAL RESULTS see quote below) AFTER THE SHARE PRICE HAD BEEN DECIMATED
IN OTHER WORDS THEY TOLD SHAREHOLDERS COMPLETE LIES.

"2006 was a challenging year for AgCert. Operational and strategic
accomplishments have been over-shadowed by the Company's shortfall in achieving
its planned Offset production volumes. Consequently, AgCert has restructured
and reduced its Offset delivery obligations, albeit at a significant cost,
instituted a number of operational improvements, raised capital and embarked on
several new strategies to secure Offsets in the future more efficiently and with less capital intensity."

Production Update

RNS Number:6483P
AgCert International PLC
17 January 2007

AgCert International plc

AgCert Issued 118,560 CERs

The management of AgCert International plc ("AgCert") is pleased to confirm that
118, 560 Certified Emission Reductions ("CERs") have been approved and issued by
the United Nations' appointed CDM Executive Board. This represents the first
commercial quantity issued to AgCert.

Bill Haskell, CEO AgCert, commented:

"We are delighted to have achieved another of our strategic milestones, in the
process adding further validation to our business model. We are confident that
now that the procedures have been established, momentum will continue to pick-up
through 2007 and beyond. We expect further CER issuances in due course."

Company Update

RNS Number:6639R
AgCert International PLC
22 February 2007

AgCert International Plc

Company Update

The Board of AgCert announces that, having conducted an operational and
financial review of its business, it is finalising a revised strategy that
requires significantly less funding to meet our expectations for the delivery of
CERs. It is anticipated that the more efficient strategy will require funding
of between Euro40M to Euro50M.

The Board will provide a further update when it announces results for the year
ended 31 December 2006.

fingolfin
14/5/2008
08:55
HDS

eh?

You obviously were lucky not to invest in this pile of rubbish?

smcl
13/5/2008
12:16
smcl - 11 May'08 - 16:12 - 603 of 603 edit

THE STORY OF AGCERT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FIASCOS OF RECENT YEARS. CHECK OUT THE HISTORY OF THIS COMPANY AND THOSE WHO WERE IN CHARGE OF IT. IT MAKES FOR APPALLING READING.

CHECK OUT ALL THE PUBLIC AVAILABLE MATERIAL. Use any decent search engine.

What will be in it for ordinary shareholders? Nothing. That's official.

Ah sure as long as the boys retain their jobs and pocket the big wages etc. after this fiasco - that's all that matters!!!!!

Dalton et al - big salaries and bonuses for appalling sub standard performance. Just look at payments and bonuses detailed in the annual reports. Bonuses for what? For running a company into the ground and wasting a lot of money in the process. No communication with private shareholders.

Have a look at these historical links and there is much more on this and the other idiots that were supposedly in charge of this company and shareholders money

All reflective of laughable greedy management and diabolical leadership. The comapny went from a market cap of £400m to £1.68m approx before delisting.

God when you look at this performance - it must rank as one of the worst examples of eroding shareholder value in the history of the LSE.

" The company has a hevyweight list of managers and directors.... blah blah blah...Probably heavyweight for all the wrong reasons!!!

THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT WASTERS YOU ARE LIKELY TO SEE GRACE ANY COMPANY - MASSIVE LOSSES FOR SHAREHOLDERS - MASSIVE LOSSES FOR BOTH SECURED AND UNSECURED CREDITORS BUT GOOD SALARIES AND BONUSES FOR THE WASTERS WHO 'RAN' THIS
COMPANY!!

HIGH PROFILE FIGURES ON THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND BOARD - WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF WITH A COUPLE OF COMPETENT ACCOUNT CLERKS AND SOME JUNIOR MANAGERS - AS FOR THE NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS!!!!

Non-executive directors? What were they doing in all of this? What of their concerns for shareholders?

It is noted that RNS communications by XL T Group in Feb of agreement to pay Laurus loan notes etc. does not mention the transfer of Agcert IP to XLT. This was announced in May!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on here? Transparency? Honesty?

There ought to be an investigation into how this company was run or not run as in this case.

When will the shareholders get a chance to input on this? Come on Agcert answer the difficult questions!!

Have the moral if not the professional decency to finally treat the shareholders with a modicum of respect. I wont hold my breath in this regard.

Or is it on to your next money spinner and forget the destruction you left here!!!

Hopefully the old saying "What goes around comes around" will apply in due course.

smcl
11/5/2008
15:12
What will be in it for ordinary shareholders? Nothing. That's official.

Ah sure as long as the boys retain their jobs and pocket the big wages etc. after this fiasco - that's all that matters!!!!!

Dalton et al - big salaries and bonuses for appalling sub standard performance. Just look at payments and bonuses detailed in the annual reports. Bonuses for what? For running a company into the ground and wasting a lot of money in the process. No communication with private shareholders.

Have a look at these historical links and there is much more on this and the other idiots that were supposedly in charge of this company and shareholders money

All reflective of laughable greedy management and diabolical leadership. The comapny went from a market cap of £400m to £1.68m approx before delisting.

God when you look at this performance - it must rank as one of the worst examples of eroding shareholder value in the history of the LSE.

" The company has a hevyweight list of managers and directors.... blah blah blah...Probably heavyweight for all the wrong reasons!!!

THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT WASTERS YOU ARE LIKELY TO SEE GRACE ANY COMPANY - MASSIVE LOSSES FOR SHAREHOLDERS - MASSIVE LOSSES FOR BOTH SECURED AND UNSECURED CREDITORS BUT GOOD SALARIES AND BONUSES FOR THE WASTERS WHO 'RAN' THIS
COMPANY!!

HIGH PROFILE FIGURES ON THE MANAGEMENT TEAM AND BOARD - WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF WITH A COUPLE OF COMPETENT ACCOUNT CLERKS AND SOME JUNIOR MANAGERS - AS FOR THE NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS!!!!

Non-executive directors? What were they doing in all of this? What of their concerns for shareholders?

It is noted that RNS communications by XL T Group in Feb of agreement to pay Laurus loan notes etc. does not mention the transfer of Agcert IP to XLT. This was announced in May!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on here? Transparency? Honesty?

There ought to be an investigation into how this company was run or not run as in this case.

When will the shareholders get a chance to input on this? Come on Agcert answer the difficult questions!!

Have the moral if not the professional decency to finally treat the shareholders with a modicum of respect. I wont hold my breath in this regard.

Or is it on to your next money spinner and forget the destruction you left here!!!

Hopefully the old saying "What goes around comes around" will apply in due course.

smcl
07/5/2008
18:22
Fingolfin,

Dont give up - the examinership process must take its course.

My feedback is that we will get news from the website and that there is no decision yet on the impact for shareholders. Fair enough but this is not adequate enough as far as I am concerned. We must keep up the pressure.

I do not intend to sit on this one and will be watching events closely. I will contact management at the appropriate time.

How many shares do you hold? Can we have a group shareholding representation?

All the best in the meantime.

smcl

smcl
03/5/2008
15:45
When you look at the incompetence of this management team:

1. Over committed on forward contracts on an unbelievable scale
2. No real and honest communication with its shareholders as to cause of the disaster
3. Awarded themselves ridiculous salaries for a loss making start-up company
4. Some directors I understand were involved in other equally unsuccessful business ventures - e.g structured finance company - possibly distracting from the job at hand
5. Dubious and questionable expertise in the whole area. I could go on and on.

The whole debacle would make you laugh - only that they are playing around with other peoples money - I dont see a huge shareholding among the managers!!

What is needed here is shareholder action through the examinership process. E-mail the company and their advisors - ring them up. Demand explanations.Keep up the pressure.

smcl
10/3/2008
13:08
When you look at the incompetence of this management team:

1. Over committed on forward contracts on an unbelievable scale
2. No real and honest communication with its shareholders as to cause of the disaster
3. Awarded themselves ridiculous salaries for a loss making start-up company
4. Some directors I understand were involved in other business ventures - e.g structured finance etc. - possibly distracting from the job at hand

The whole debacle would make you laugh - only that they are playing around with other peoples money - I dont see a huge shareholding among the managers!!

What is needed here is shareholder action through the examinership process. Keep up the pressure.

smcl
10/3/2008
09:13
the current liabilities are included in the 95m historical
loss figure....i.e. the amount overspent to reach this position.

Aganst that must be put current assets plus fixed assets of 67.9m
which includes 25m or so cash.

So, let's keep things in perspective.

No justification for selling us all down the swanee....or is that just
wishful thinking?

I wonder what the attrition rate has been......what sort of people
make up the payroll, excluding management?

svendid
09/3/2008
19:43
Sunday Business Post states that AES to write off loans in return for majority stake in Agcert.
smcl
06/3/2008
08:37
Irish Independent today.....

"Beleaguered carbon trading firm Agcert had losses of E93.8m
when it went into examinership last month. At the higher end
of the 95m the company was believe to have built up.

The exact losses figure is contained in the upcoming issue
of Stubbs Gazette, which also lists Agcert's current assets
at 33.6m, fixed assets at 67.9m and current liabilities at
21.5m."

So is that saying that Nett Current + Fixed Assets of E60 million.?

Shares in Issue 170 million.

svendid
26/2/2008
07:36
Brownan,

I suppose it is really a question of wait and see - easily said I know.

I would be quietly confident that a business will remain - we should see something back. Question is how much?

Sorry I cannot be more specific but will monitor as closely as I can.

All the best

smcl
25/2/2008
10:15
"A number of major business figures sit on the firm's board, including Paul D'Alton, former chief financial officer with Bank of Ireland and Waterford Wedgwood, former Anglo Irish Bank chairman Peter Murray, and Dr Franz Fischler, the former EU agriculture commissioner."

Great job fellas!

rammellzee
25/2/2008
09:50
Thanks SMCL, really appreciate this.

This offers a little hope for us PI's.

Question, If AGC makes it through this and returns to the market

a) how long do we think this will take
b) If it was already priced to go bust will we see any possible return for existing holders

brownan
Chat Pages: 69  68  67  66  65  64  63  62  61  60  59  58  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock