ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

IVK Investika Di

0.00 (0.00%)
16 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Investika Di LSE:IVK London Ordinary Share AU000000IVK1 ORD NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 123.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Investika Di Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1301 to 1317 of 1325 messages
Chat Pages: 53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
30/5/2008
22:31
Thanks Stem
7kiwi
30/5/2008
21:52
I've set up a new thread for Natasha Mining

Unfortunately the share price graphs don't work yet (as the change has not yet been implemented by the LSE) but the narrative is a bit more relevant!

stemis
29/5/2008
16:44
Excellent rise today, very happy, see Chris Kyriakou owns yet more of the company!
red river 1
27/5/2008
15:34
NATASA MINING LTD (AIM. + ASX.NSN)

As earlier advised, at the 2008 Annual General Meeting held today it was resolved to change the name of the Company to Natasa Mining Ltd.

The name change will become effective upon the issuance by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission of the relevant Certificate of Change of Name, expected within seven days.

Shareholders should note that when the Certificate is issued, the shares will trade under the symbol NSN on ASX and AIM.

vanbrussel
25/5/2008
15:21
I am pleased with the sale of BNC and TMC. It is the best option available for the copper project. IMO if one would like to be exposed to Ni, ENK is a much better investment than TMC. TMC and BNC are failing to win local politcal battles. Perhaps, ENK could have a better chance and they have a more credible story.

I am sending off my votes today. I suggest that all UK holders do the same as it proves that we care about our holdings and we are not just a bunch of traders!

nghomi
24/5/2008
11:37
Yep, they turned a page.
Focus is on copper in the years to come, in stable rewarding Chili
Exceptional financial discipline, perhaps some lost a dream but
Outlook for Puquios is excellent, buy it an put it away till 2010
Kyriakou as major shareholder, that's the difference with all the other 'dilluting' companies, IVK is meant to create value

vanbrussel
23/5/2008
22:49
Looks like I'm going to have to do a major re-write to the thread header!
stemis
23/5/2008
10:31
Stemis, my apologies for the error - I was using an old spreadsheet with the wrong number of shares in issue.
eacn
23/5/2008
09:33
It does stemis and imv always did-a good result-have to say im pleased as at least we now get some value out of tmc-all in all very exciting and minimises any dilution for puquios,which i still believe with the central ore zone has the potential to be at least a 5 bagger in its own right
strow
23/5/2008
08:26
The market capitalisation of IVK is £21.3m. As usual the Advfn data above is wrong.

The deal raises £19.0m for IVK. It also has the cash from the placing and convertible (however you value the later). Little if anything in the IVK price at the moment for Puquois. Looks like the have the cash to take the project forward and clearly IVK see more value in it than BNC. Kyriakou has also sold his shares in TMC so he's clearly now focussed here.

I don't know why the market has failed to react to this deal (TMC price is shooting up as we speak). The deal was worth at least an extra 10-15% just from the increased price received for their shares in TMC, so we should be 120-125p. I couldn't get much stock but I've taken what I can. Looks like a no brainer from here!!

stemis
23/5/2008
08:10
An importnat RNS this morning: disposal of interest in TMC at £2 a share plus sale of interest in Berong Nickel for a total consideration of USD 39M albeit deferred. On the face of it that works out at around £1.40 per IVK share before tax.
eacn
23/5/2008
07:56
Current market cap £14.4M. Proceeds from TMC sale £19M. Can this be right, if so then Copper valued at -4.5M. How long can this remain the case?
fireplace22
13/5/2008
20:10
NG-with regards to your previous request,have an answer now-quite happy to fowards it on to you,if you are prepared to put your e-mail up
strow
09/5/2008
21:16
I dont think we are dreaming here guys(although it feels like it most of the time),i just think it is massively and incredibly overlooked-pity about belitung,that really would have been the icing on the cake
strow
09/5/2008
11:47
Nice 10% rise yesterday in Aus yet the price continues southwards here!
red river 1
04/5/2008
19:19
Anyway,just as an afterthought,it seems to me that within ivks current m/c of approx £21m we have £4m cash,our tmc holding is worth somewhere in the region of another £4m,so this copper project now appears to be valued within the m/c at approx £13-14m-crazy or what!
strow
04/5/2008
18:55
Stemis-if you work it back from the jorc,the npv with this latest capital cost estimate still works out pretty much the same as in the pfs-in fact it would be good if someone else could corroborate this for me.
I did say at the time the rns was issued that it looked to me that factors had been included in this latest capital costing of $130m that had not been included in the pfs $60-70m,which at the time i considered to be just plant build capex anyway.
Seems to me that taxes working capital and pre strip have now been included,whereas they did not appear to have been included in the $60-70m from the pfs.For the life of mine,i dont consider this to be too much out of the overall profits and it would also explain why they have repeated the phrasing about very robust project economics.
I do agree though stemis that the rns although i think attempting to be positive was in fact very confusing as the language and cost calculations did not match like with like from the pfs figures,and this is what i have communicated to them in an attempt to gain some clarity.
I still may very well be wrong about all of this,but all one has to do is go back to basics,take the jorc resource,take out the opex as per figures in the pfs,take out the capital costs figure from the latest rns and there you have it.

strow
Chat Pages: 53  52  51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock