ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

CNM Consol.Minerals

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 00:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Consol.Minerals LSE:CNM London Ordinary Share AU000000CSM6 ORD NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 206.00 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Consolidated Minerals Share Discussion Threads

Showing 2676 to 2697 of 2700 messages
Chat Pages: 108  107  106  105  104  103  102  101  100  99  98  97  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/2/2009
19:08
Dumnkopf Roger Conrad is your man for Canadian Energy Trusts. Unfortunately although you can view some of his site for free you need to pay to get the juicy stuff!
webby
19/2/2009
17:43
Debenture Update
Due to the recent market volatility and the leveraged component of Canadian Income Management Limited Partnership, if the Corporation's debentures were to mature on January 22, 2009, the Partnership could repay approximately $88.00 of the principal amount per debenture (the debentures will mature on August 31, 2012).

energyi
19/2/2009
17:42
you gotta go to GEI for that.
energyi
16/2/2008
01:17
Net Asset Value
NAVPU NAV Date
Canadian Income Management Trust $0.72 February 14, 2008

energyi
04/1/2008
00:51
I sold out today as well happy with the price i received. Off to Bradford & Bingley PLC with my proceeds. Tally Ho :)
leadersoffice
03/1/2008
10:06
have accepted offer, awaiting payment.
culchi
03/1/2008
08:14
Looks like i will be the last person turning the light out! Still holding
leadersoffice
21/12/2007
08:00
Any UK shareholder received a cheque yet and if so have u had it is AUS Dollars or GBP? Thanks very much
leadersoffice
14/12/2007
12:34
yes leadersoffice, received both in aus. dollars.
culchi
13/12/2007
22:57
cheers people much obliged. Im also sitting it out

Culchi... u should have received two dividends this year... they reinstated them I think in January or February of this year. Not alot but like the saying goes.... "every little bit helps"

leadersoffice
13/12/2007
22:03
In Ireland never offered div. in sterling or euro. Might be worth an e-mail to the company to clarify your position.
culchi
13/12/2007
16:37
Truly, Leadersoffice, I have no idea whether this is the end of the line.

I expect Palmary to have a very large shareholding, So they probably will be able to compel me to sell to them.

Nevertheless, I have a reluctance to let go of my residual holding. It is still very large for me. It may be emotion. It may be that I have the instinct that, although in the short term the price may have proved too high for today's prices, in the longer term the value of this hotly fought over asset may possibly prove much higher to those with extreme patience, if there are sufficient.

I don't know. I am prepared to risk trying to learn.

lobb
13/12/2007
05:38
Interesting but doesnt really help sorry. When CNM paying there dividends they quote them in AUS dollars but they pay us UK shareholders in sterling.I'm hoping they do the same otherwise if i receive a cheque in AUS dollars it will be a pain cause u end up losing any benefit in the transfer between currency's.
Is everyones feeling that this is pretty much the end of the line for this company now ie its a dead cert Palmary are gonna walk away with the prize??

Thamks for replying

leadersoffice
12/12/2007
20:42
leaderoffice, sorry for delay in replying as i dont get to look at board every day.
culchi
12/12/2007
20:40
I am in Ireland and have not received the latest offer in the post yet. However i did receive their earlier offer at 4.70 aus. dollars giving, "cash consideration payable to you" in aus. dollars. I am pretty certain the offer will be similar in the United Kingdom. As i have scribs included in my holding ,my Irish broker,one of our largest, states he cannot sell them through the market. So i am awaiting final offer to arrive through post and will accept it. Expect to receive payment in aus. dollars. Hope leaderoffice this helps.
culchi
12/12/2007
16:18
a n y o n e ????????????????
leadersoffice
11/12/2007
07:54
Those uk shareholders who accept the offer are we being paid AUS dollars or in Sterling? I'm trying to work out if to sell them on the UK exchange or wait till there aquired by Palamary. Any one tell me please
leadersoffice
04/12/2007
20:33
ere ere :)

Glensteadman if ur out there reading thank you also for all ur efforts this year in fighting Pallinhurst off from obtaining our company on the cheap.

leadersoffice
04/12/2007
12:01
Well done Lobb. I am still holding ,bought at 45pence sterling. I intend accepting this final agreed offer. It has been an eventful few months, this together with the offer for burren, which is also a long term hold for me ,has helped in a tough year on the market. Well done to the group who fought an impressive battle on our behalf in aus. and prevented the cheap takeover of the company.
culchi
04/12/2007
10:20
Leader, I am still here.

It may be sentimentality on my part (if so, not good).

I was "here" long before these shares were traded on AIM (bought from UK in Aus, less foresight than circumstances suggesting to me it was a good idea to do so).

I hope to retain my current CNM(AIM)/CSM(ASX) shareholding after Palmary has bought what it is able. I accept it may not be my decision (depending upon how big a percentage Palmary buys). So be it.

I am prepared to have a significant downturn in the price for some time after. I have sold more than 1/2 of my shares in the market very recently so I have benefited from the recent exuberant price. I have already received around 10 times what I purchased all my single holding for from my part sale, so I shall not be disgruntled if I lose on future dealings, or if I were to lose all my shareholding. No need to be greedy about such matters.

I do not mind being a minnow in a company where only a small proportion of the shareholding is available to make a market.It has not been a problem for me for UK based companies historically, so I hope it will not be for this Aus based company, if that is the position in future.

I do not suggest that other people adopt my approach. IN fact, I suggest they should not do so.

Lobb

lobb
04/12/2007
09:36
LONDON (Thomson Financial) - Australian manganese miner Consolidated Minerals Ltd said Palmary Enterprises Ltd has improved its unconditional cash offer for the company to 5.00 aud per share from its previous bid of 4.70 aud.

In response, rival bidder Pallinghurst Resources Ltd, which is run by former BHP Billiton PLC chief executive Brian Gilbertson, declared its cash offer final at 4.50 aud per share, and confirmed it intends to accept Palmary's increased offer for all its current holdings in Consolidated Minerals.

AIM-listed Consolidated Minerals added Palmary, which is owned by Ukrainian billionaire Gennadiy Bogolyubov, has extended the offer period to Dec 20 from the previous deadline of Dec 7.

tf.TFN-Europe_newsdesk@thomson.com

vlb

COPYRIGHT

Copyright Thomson Financial News Limited 2007. All rights reserved.

leadersoffice
04/12/2007
09:33
Now 5.00 Aus dollars per share!

Has everyone now gone???

Is hould imagine this is now game over but its been worth the wait I think.
And i'm glad Pallinhurst has not been successful in getting the company on the cheap.

HAs any uk shareholder already accepted and had there money from Palmary? was it paid in Aus dollars or did they convert it into sterling?

leadersoffice
Chat Pages: 108  107  106  105  104  103  102  101  100  99  98  97  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock