ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

CNMI Camper & Nic.

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Camper & Nic. LSE:CNMI London Ordinary Share GG00B1FCZR96 ORD NPV
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 8.00 6.00 10.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Camper & Nic. Share Discussion Threads

Showing 76 to 100 of 100 messages
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
14/7/2017
13:57
Proposed open offer today at 8p.
tyranosaurus
01/10/2015
15:44
ADVFN's market cap figure is very wrong. Approx 160m shares in issue = approx £10m valuation @ 6p.
bozzy_s
30/3/2015
15:58
Don't hold you breath!
sleepy
30/3/2015
07:40
I wonder if todays RNS will liven this sleepy little thread?
tradermel
07/7/2014
14:03
Richard Griffiths increasing his CNMI holding to 12.95%

I track the rest of Richard Griffiths holdings on the WAM thread

praipus
01/7/2014
09:34
Perhaps this is why no one has any confidence in the management of the company. Only CNMI would suggest that when less than 2/3 of share holders are confident enough to take up an offer it was a successful placing!

As for directors putting in £163k that wouldn't even buy a bottom of the range Oyster!

RNS Number : 7624K

Camper & Nicholsons Marina Inv Ltd

27 June 2014

Camper & Nicholsons Marina Investments Limited

("CNMI" or the "Company")

Results of Open Offer and EGM

Camper & Nicholsons Marina Investments Ltd (AIM:CNMI.L), a leading international marina company, is pleased to report the results of the Open Offer that was announced on 6 June 2014.

Highlights:

-- GBP2.4 million raised pursuant to the Open Offer following Shareholder approval at the Extraordinary General Meeting.

-- Applications received for 15,486,525 Offer Shares, representing a take-up rate of 64.53 per cent, including that by First Eastern Holdings and FE Marina Investments.

-- First Eastern Holdings, FE Marina Investments and Clive Whiley to hold 53.45 per cent. of the Company's enlarged issued share capital.

-- Proceeds will ensure that the Company has sufficient funds to complete the agreed amendment to its facility with Scotia Bank including the replacement of the bullet repayment of $7.5 million due in 2015 with staged payments of principal from 2016 to 2019 and amendment of the associated interest rate; execute its development plan including the potential increase in number of marina berths at GHM and Cesme by some 3%; and fund the anticipated increase in working capital associated with supporting further growth within CNFE.

Sir Christopher Lewinton, Chairman of the Company, commented: "We are delighted to have received such a strong level of support for our proposals from our investors to enable us to continue to pursue our strategy which the Board believes will increase shareholder value."

Extraordinary General Meeting and Results of Open Offer

At the Extraordinary General Meeting held earlier today, the resolution put to Shareholders was duly passed. Accordingly, the Company will complete the Open Offer as announced on 6 June 2014. The Company has received valid acceptances in respect of 15,486,525 Offer Shares from Qualifying Shareholders, representing a take-up rate of 64.53 per cent.

Shareholdings

The remaining 8,513,475 New Ordinary Shares that were the subject of the Open Offer will be subscribed for by First Eastern Holdings pursuant to the underwriting agreement. It has also subscribed for 5,343,336 New Ordinary Shares, being its entitlement under the Open Offer, and will therefore be subscribing for a total of 13,856,811 New Ordinary Shares representing, in aggregate, 57.74 per cent. of the total number of New Ordinary Shares to be issued. In addition FE Marina Investments has subscribed for 5,999,375 New Ordinary Shares being its entitlement under the Open Offer, representing 25 per cent. of the total number of New Ordinary Shares to be issued. Clive Whiley, who is deemed to be acting in concert with First Eastern Holdings and FE Marina Investments for the purpose of the Takeover Code, has subscribed for 253,906 New Ordinary Shares being his entitlement under the Open Offer.

Following the issue of the New Ordinary Shares, First Eastern Holdings and FE Marina Investments will, in aggregate, hold 86,865,377 Ordinary Shares, representing 52.40 per cent. of the Company's issued share capital. The aggregate holding of the Concert Party will be 88,619,283 Ordinary Shares, representing 53.45 per cent. of the Company's issued share capital.

Accordingly, as the aggregate holding of First Eastern Holdings and FE Marina Investments is in excess of 50 per cent. of the Company's voting rights, each of First Eastern Holdings and FE Marina Investments is entitled to acquire further shares without being required to make a mandatory offer, even if each of their individual interest in shares increases through a Rule 9 threshold, without the need for prior consent of the Takeover Panel.

darias
20/6/2014
20:23
directors are putting in £163,368.80
ukinvestor220
20/6/2014
16:17
We did not take up the offer this time.

When the directors do not take up their full entitlement it seems that they are not even confident in their own management!

darias
20/6/2014
14:17
there right there! plus fundraising at 10p
ukinvestor220
10/5/2014
09:58
Where are the results?
russman
23/10/2013
17:32
some interest gathering here
ukinvestor220
09/5/2013
16:53
30/04/13 Entitlement take-up xxxx CAMPER & NICHOLSON ORD NPV (SUB SHS - CLAIMS P shares at 0.06 per share
darias
09/5/2013
13:22
So - RNS must be wrong -

Whatever

sleepy
09/5/2013
06:59
The price was 6p. Whatever it was still free money.
darias
08/5/2013
15:44
Darias
I thought new shares cost 6.5p.
You may find you can only sell c£300 worth at 7p

sleepy
08/5/2013
08:33
Picked up our allocation of shares plus the extra we asked for today.

Price of allocated shares 0.6p current sell price 0.7p. Cant understand why peeps did not take up their allocation. Seems like free money to me and no charges on the deal!.

darias
23/4/2013
09:23
I think you are being unfair. They finished contracts and construction on time and to budget. They have sold many of their berths and been quick to respond to different business practices. I.E management rather than construction. They have seen the potential in the far east and gone for it.

It is not their fault that there has been a global recession which has clearly affected the luxury yacht market.

The company has demonstrated that it sees the problems that it has and finds a source of funds.

The eastern company which took a share is a case in point.

darias
21/4/2013
12:27
I have watched this company for yonks on account of the Camper name

However it is just a name that they are leasing for purposes of prestige

As PUG's lucid comment points out, the business skills of the directors have not yet proved enough for me to part with my ££££

No advice intended

pillion
21/4/2013
11:30
Darias :> You are right on basic assumption re mooring requirement BUT CNMI management have, (certainly in the past) proved that they have been unable to generate (imo) sufficient cash flow to induce me to invest.

Has anything changed ??

pugugly
21/4/2013
11:01
Long time since I posted on these. I have recommended to the club that we take our allocation under the open offer. There are many luxury yachts on the seas which need a secure place to moor. CNMI are providing those places on a global basis.

There is not another marina company which has such a global reach.

darias
29/6/2012
07:33
Well Maris does not think so.
darias
18/4/2012
21:41
What a dog
djalan
28/3/2012
21:34
Glad I kept clear of this one
djalan
11/9/2011
08:22
Surely this should have been issued as an RNS!

I have been disappointed with this investment. I can see serious growth in the large yacht marina business but Campers do not seem to have grasped the nettle.

darias
10/9/2011
12:22
Always very quiet on here. Perhaps worth drawing attention to this, though, from early August - CNMI clearly planning to expand into the potentially-lucrative Far Eastern market.

Camper and Nicholsons Marina Investments Limited is pleased to announce the end of its strategic review period in conjunction with a significant investment in the Company by FE Marina Investments Limited, part of the First Eastern Investment Group ("First Eastern"), a pioneer of direct investments in China.

First Eastern has committed to invest approximately £4.2m at a price of 20.75 pence per new ordinary share in the Company, alongside the formation of a new joint venture with CNMI to access the significant opportunities available to both companies in the fast growing Asian market.

First Eastern will subscribe for 20,060,904 new ordinary shares totalling 25% of the enlarged share capital of the Company immediately following the issue of equity (the "Subscription")

In addition to the Subscription, CNMI and First Eastern have agreed to create a new joint venture, provisionally named Camper & Nicholsons First Eastern Limited ("CNFE")

The business of CNFE will be to pursue new and existing marina and marina-related projects, including real estate development opportunities, in territories in Asia and the Far East, including China and Hong Kong

man siarad
Chat Pages: 4  3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock