ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

2007 Mut Fed Ins Nm

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Mut Fed Ins Nm LSE:2007 London Ordinary Share ZAE000010823 MUT AND FED INSURE NM
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Mut Fed Ins Nm Share Discussion Threads

Showing 401 to 415 of 425 messages
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
01/1/2008
04:09
A new thread for 2008 choices is now open for picks :

I'll do a performance chart once all the picks are in

papalpower
01/1/2008
04:08
A new 2008 picking thread is now open.

I'll do a performance charts one, once all the pick are in.

papalpower
09/12/2007
15:49
New thread created, see 2008 or click on:
sicilian_kan
09/12/2007
15:08
Time for a new 2008 thread?
sicilian_kan
09/12/2007
15:01
Time for a new 2008 thread?
sicilian_kan
06/10/2007
21:54
I can't see any ten baggers. I can't even see any three baggers.
sicilian_kan
23/8/2007
21:50
PET & PNG

Just got back after some meetings in the City plus a few beers with another AIM listed Gold stock. Well used to be on my own just about in the old days with PET [10 years this year!], but not any more as the room was packed for PET and still pretty full for PNG. All more than very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very bullish stuff which other posters have covered pretty well in other posts.

Can never understand why some people hate Teeling and Horgan [everyone loves Jim!] as they are seriously outstanding operators who have made some investors millions?

AYE love 'em!

Good to see mclellan [ock AYE the noo!], Currypasty, another Greek geezer [lol!] and to finally meet the main [Greek] man Barty "Stavros" Boy!

spiros ellinigou
23/8/2007
16:35
REF:- PNG AGM / PET INVESTOR PRESENTATION - LONDON

John Teeling stated in response to questioning [something is almost 100% guaranteed going on with some of the MAJORS and from reactions reckon that Spiros was correct with BARRICK GOLD] that PNG would only do terms on it's terms and not give it's early mover advantage away cheaply.

Plus he said that PNG had all the hallmarks of an early PET....remember those day?!?!?

PNG really could be a serious MULTI BAGGER just like with PET!!!!

summertimeblues
23/8/2007
10:20
AIM listed PNG

Spiros Ellinigou - 23 Aug'07 - 09:05 - 647 of 649 edit

PNG rising nicely this morning on the market rumours ref: Barrick Gold!

elmfield - 23 Aug'07 - 09:55 - 648 of 649

Got an opening stake,protected in 25k at 17.5p, not showing.
Hope you are glad to have me on board......

Spiros Ellinigou - 23 Aug'07 - 10:00 - 649 of 649 edit

Of course elmfield....aye & lol!

P.S. - think that there might also be something in what Bartyboy recently posted as well....about PNG also becoming the PET oil play on the IRAN side of the border working very closely of course with sister comapny PET!

Interesting, eh?

spiros ellinigou
22/8/2007
22:50
riverdiver - 22 Aug'07 - 16:03 - 628 of 638

On the PET thread from someone who had been to the AGM

eolas - 22 Aug'07 - 14:52 - 92636 of 92662

One other 'nugget'. There was an Iranian gentleman in attendance. A new JV and expansion for PNG will be announced on Friday.

Spiros Ellinigou - 22 Aug'07 - 16:05 - 629 of 638 edit

Major new project plus JV rumoured to be with the mighty Barrick Gold!!!!

spiros ellinigou
20/8/2007
23:06
A very good day for AIM listed TomCo Energy [TOM] Smart Move as you no doubt noticed from your monitor checks?
spiros ellinigou
10/8/2007
07:50
AIM listed TomCo Energy / TOM

Howard Crosby, Chief Executive Officer, said:

'The introduction of TomCo ADRs will enable potential North American investors
easier access to the Company's shares in their own time zone and currency. The
ADR programme will also allow previous investors in Cadence Resources, with
which John Ryan and I were involved, to more easily follow the developments with
TomCo Energy going forward.

Additionally the wider US awareness of TomCo afforded by the introduction of the
US dollar denominated ADRs should greatly assist the Company with its ongoing
acquisition strategy, with the US presence facilitating the conversion of some
of the many oil & gas opportunities that we are currently evaluating in North
America.'

smart move
05/8/2007
12:10
lex1000 - 5 Aug'07 - 10:04 - 88529 of 88535

Unimog,depends on the oil company.PET, as has been posted many times', is unique' in Iraq.Oil is there,billions of barrels,cheap to produce,Irish neutral country,ten year working relationship Iraq Ministry of Oil (Iran too),S&L,awarded Block 6 under SH,working southern dessert, has alliance and backing of giant ITOCHU etc etc etc.Peeps waking up to potential multi-bagger returns. As mixitup has just posted TOMCO and HAWK look safe bets in USA-would be tempted by the former as recent RNS confirms Douglas Wright has increase holdings in TOM,management have excellent track record too.

Yes PET whilst speculative is attracting buying interest More than meets the ey one feels) and Buy recommendations.

Wait for the time and believe time will come, when more mainstream Brokers and Analysts begin to cover PET and more Funds begin to buy....................................choice pay less for specualtive or more following HCL, awards of PSA(s) and if offer from Oil Major(s) ever materialises.David Horgan has said PET may receive a bid.

Now is not the time to be running scared.aimvho.DYOR.

smart move
04/8/2007
18:50
lex1000 - 4 Aug'07 - 17:57 - 232 of 232

Smart Move,we have two threads in respect of PET.Main thread and one which covers Charts and T/A.PET is one of Mel's favourites and therefore regualarly updated Far6 explosives stocks thread.

Whilst this thread title and thread is apt (major investor Douglas Wright and now German shares share opinion PET target price of £10 (fits consensus on thread £5 to £20), would want those who have not researched PET to consider doing so.Nevertheless must I consider, take care not to be seen overly ramping/hyping PET by using multiple threads.It may have the opposite reaction of putting some peeps off researching huge potential.

Hands up i'm enthusiastic,probably over enthusiastic and biased as holding.I would point out far more experienced,knowledgeable,professional investors on PET thread. i.e me only a very small cog.........

Hope you agree that 3 threads on which PET is covered is enough?

regards

lex;o)

1.Petrel Resources - moderated discussion/research part II (PET)

2.PETREL RESOURCES (PET): CHART AND DISCUSSION THREAD (moderated) (PET)

3.The Faraj List of Exploding Stocks-Part 6.07 (FAR6)

smart move
04/8/2007
18:48
lex1000 - 4 Aug'07 - 17:46 - 4484 of 4485

Mel,sincere thanks for your posts including charts on PET.Seems like i'm in good company of Douglas Wright. No spare cash otherwise might have taken punt in TOM hoping for repeat Douglas Wright HAWK @ 4p to 40p-50p.DW target price for PET @ £10 will do me!regards lex;o)

oops someone copying post on PET thread to here.Holding therefore views may be biased.Do not profess to be a shares expert therefore aimvho and anyone interested in PET must DYOR

smart move
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock