ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

UTD Utd.Inds.Assd

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Utd.Inds.Assd LSE:UTD London Ordinary Share QQ0031598352 ORD GBP0.25 (ASSD J.O.HAMBRO CASH)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Utd.Inds.Assd Share Discussion Threads

Showing 26 to 42 of 50 messages
Chat Pages: 2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
22/5/2008
11:11
yep it was a great night.

shame about the hangover.

stockscreeners
22/5/2008
11:01
It was fate 50 years on. We are the champions and are just warming up.

Rest of the World watch out......

stockscreeners
21/5/2008
00:03
its UTD for the double and avram for the chop.
stockscreeners
20/5/2008
10:52
anchester United chief executive David Gill insists there is no way the Barclays Premier League champions would compromise their future success by cashing in on Cristiano Ronaldo.

The 40-goal Portugal winger, who many consider to be best player in the world on current form, was quoted on Spanish TV this week claiming he would reassess his future following Wednesday's Champions League final in Moscow.

That has prompted fears that the 23-year-old could be tempted by a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid, although Real's manager Bernd Schuster has expressed doubt that a deal could ever be struck.

And Gill insists Ronaldo is going nowhere.

Asked if United would be keeping hold of their prized asset, Gill said: "Without doubt we are.

"He's got four more years (on his contract) until 2012, he's been with us for five years and we're sure he'll be with us for many years to come.

"He's clearly one of the best players in the world and he's at a great club, winning trophies.

"He enjoys it immensely here, you can tell that when you speak to him privately. Why would he want to leave?

"We have no intention of letting him go, we will make sure that he's very happy here, as we do with all our top players."

A report on Tuesday claimed United's debts currently stand at £764million, but Gill is adamant there is no need to generate extra cash.

"Manchester United is not a club that sells its main assets," he told BBC Radio Five Live.

"In order to service our debts we need a very successful team on the pitch, and you don't achieve that by selling Cristiano Ronaldo."

stockscreeners
15/5/2008
10:24
will Drogba be a liability if picked for the final?????????

Didier Drogba has admitted he faced a "terrible dilemma" over whether to leave Chelsea after Jose Mourinho's departure.

The Ivory Coast international confessed his desire to quit the club in an interview with France Football magazine shortly after former boss Mourinho's Stamford Bridge exit last September.

The striker soon retracted his comments, but after recent claims he has already met with Milan officials, Drogba has revealed the quandary he was confronted with after the Portuguese parted company with Chelsea.

"When I held Mourinho in my arms I couldn't hold back my tears - it was too much," said Drogba in extracts from his autobiography published in The Sun.

"If I had left mid-season it would have been for a club aiming for the top prize in continental football - and that meant I would not have been able to line up for Chelsea in the Champions League.

"It was a terrible dilemma. But I was ready not to play - I was feeling stubborn."

stockscreeners
12/5/2008
10:47
campioli campioli .....

CHAMPIONS...

stockscreeners
11/5/2008
11:03
a sport watched by committed fans and played by moaning, pansy w*ankers!

TRAINSPOTTER

trainspotter
11/5/2008
09:08
Another armchair fan - what manc would honestly post a pro-scouse view ?
joe say
11/5/2008
08:50
watch this and weep non utd fans........
stockscreeners
11/5/2008
08:39
WHO GIVES A TOSS? LIVERPOOL WAS ROBBED.
razzzzzer
11/5/2008
06:21
CHEERS MATE.
stockscreeners
10/5/2008
12:15
DROG ROCKS BLUES!
Didier Drogba has reportedly agreed a deal with Italian giants AC Milan which has rocked Chelsea on the eve of their last-day bid to win the title.

stockscreeners
10/5/2008
09:09
How about Rio o/g 119m a la Riise
joe say
10/5/2008
04:56
CHELSEA 1 MANCHESTER UNITED 0 AET...........

Ashley cole 105 m

;~)

reckless kelly
10/5/2008
04:36
rubber kecks time i reckon for both sets of fans.

sunday cant come fast enough.

could go down to the last very few minutes if UTD are anything to go by.

stockscreeners
08/5/2008
02:43
chelski rumored to have placed a bid of £50 million on a spanish centre back today.
stockscreeners
06/5/2008
02:09
interesting......

i cant believe that wes brown isnt in that list.

just goes to show aswell why the assanal have lost out big time and will continue to do so if they dont have a change of policy or manager.

stockscreeners
Chat Pages: 2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock