ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

KNYN Kanyon

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Kanyon LSE:KNYN London Ordinary Share GB00B1FCNX10 ORD 0.1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 5.00 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Kanyon Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
24/4/2007
14:16
anyone figure out why these are still at 4.5p??? placing at 1p?
wh0sthedaddy
21/12/2006
13:06
Man Financial offer shorting of small comps

and open an acc. via Robbie Burns (The Naked Trader) and you can have a free bet on the ftse

Man Spreads Offer

I'm glad there's been such a good response to the deal I negotiated with Man Spreads for my readers. Man Spread Trading is one of the few companies that offers spreads on smaller companies valued at just £6m or more including AIM stocks.

So now you CAN deal in small companies without having to actually buy the shares in the market and you can deal in them on margin if you wish.

Every naked trader reader who opens an account with them though me will get a completely free £2 a point bet on the daily FTSE on a day of your choice.

As you can imagine get it right and this free bet could be worth a few quid - the FTSE was up 80 points the other day which would equal a nice £160 profit for no risk. The bet cannot be a loser, because if you lose, it is as if you never placed it!

So here is your chance to open an account to spread bet the smaller companies - of course you can deal in the whole range of usual spread betting with them too including the bigger companies and indices bets as well.

To take up what I think is a brilliant offer, simply e-mail me at robbiethetrader@aol.com with "Man spread" in the subject line together with your full name and address and e-mail address.

m4m
23/11/2006
11:31
IG might mate
leeson31
23/11/2006
09:44
I see they are at it again today, up 1p on zero volume. Anyone know which brokers will allow a short on this as I'm guessing it will be hard to find stock to borrow against?
brownie69
22/11/2006
12:17
might be an idea :-)
leeson31
22/11/2006
11:34
have there been zero trades on this since it listed? think we should start a co-ordinated shorting campaign! catch the mms out...
wh0sthedaddy
22/11/2006
11:34
sorry lads
wrong thread

ignore last post

andrbea
22/11/2006
11:33
the MMs are not encouraging high volumes of trade, neither today nor yesterday

as a result interest has cooled.

cf how Australia works

tight spreads and, not surprisingly, HIGH volumes

Prices are delayed by at least 20 minutes. Retrieving any price indicates your acceptance of the Conditions.

Code Last % Chg Bid Offer Open High Low Vol
WMT 0.049 32.43% 0.048 0.050 0.061 0.065 0.049 104,197,807

If I were an international institution I'd buy in on a tight spread = 4.1% (WMT) than put my dosh into URA at a 36% spread.

andrbea
22/11/2006
11:11
A short? 7 times cash value with no other story...anyone know what they are planning to do?
brownie69
15/11/2006
19:59
live web cam douglas
leeson31
15/11/2006
16:49
Silly old mm has tried to suck in a few for the last couple of weeks @6p, now they want make it look even more attractive, oh dear me they really think the PI are suckers for the taking!
jotoha1
02/11/2006
17:19
neither. lol. at the mo....
leeson31
02/11/2006
16:06
looks like a screaming short no?
wh0sthedaddy
23/10/2006
17:11
im purely providing a thread, not ramping!

:-)

leeson31
23/10/2006
17:08
You should really do some research first, they have raised £3.5million, so why should anyone pay 7 times cash, with no history, very dodgy to say the least!!
jotoha1
22/10/2006
17:03
AIM
05 October 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE BY THE AIM APPLICANT PRIOR TO ADMISSION IN ACCORDANCE WITH AIM RULE 2

ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:

COMPANY NAME:

Kanyon plc

COMPANY ADDRESS:

17 Hanover Square, London W1S 1HU

COMPANY POSTCODE:

W1S 1HU

COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION:

United Kingdom

COMPANY BUSINESS OR, IN THE CASE OF AN INVESTING COMPANY, DETAILS OF ITS INVESTMENT STRATEGY TO BE DISCLOSED IN
ACCORDANCE WITH SCHEDULE 2, PARAGRAPH (J) OF THE AIM RULES:

Kanyon is a recently incorporated company that has been established by the Directors to utilise their contacts
and experience in order to invest in or acquire assets, businesses or companies in the hydrocarbon or mining
exploration and development industries.

The Directors intend to identify opportunities they believe have the potential to deliver a favourable return
over the short and medium term. Acquisitions and investments may be funded with a combination of equity and cash,
although the Company may also utilise debt under certain conditions. The Directors intend to be active investors
and monitor any investments and/or acquisitions made by the Company.

When assessing exploration and development opportunities, the Directors intend to focus on the following
criteria:

• oil or mineral producing countries for which licence structures and right of title are well
established;

• technical and geological potential;

• valuation;

• local partners;

• ready access to infrastructure;

• fiscal and commercial factors; and

• environmental policies

In the event that no acquisition requiring shareholder approval is made within 18 months of Admission, it is the
intention of the Directors to convene a meeting of the Shareholders to consider whether to continue seeking
investment opportunities or to wind up the Company and distribute any surplus cash back to Shareholders.

DETAILS OF SECURITIES TO BE ADMITTED (i.e. where known, number of shares, nominal value and issue price to which
it seeks admission and the number and type to be held as treasury shares):

100,000,000 existing ordinary shares of nominal value of 0.1p each, fully paid ('Ordinary Shares'), plus
350,000,000 new Ordinary Shares to be placed at an issue price of 1p per share

CAPITAL TO BE RAISED ON ADMISSION:

£3.5 million gross

FULL NAMES AND FUNCTIONS OF DIRECTORS AND PROPOSED DIRECTORS:

Matthew Leslie Sutcliffe (Non-executive Chairman)

Michael Anthony Bretherton (Executive Director)

Byron David Lloyd (Non-executive Director)

PERSON(S) INTERESTED IN 3% OR MORE OF THE ISSUER'S CAPITAL, EXPRESSED AS A PERCENTAGE OF THE ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
BEFORE AND AFTER ADMISSION:

Before Admission

Ora Capital Partners Plc - 57.0%

Dolven Holdings Limited - 25.0%

Bainunah Trading Limited - 15.0%

After Admission

Ora Capital Partners Plc - 52.67%

Dolven Holdings Limited - 22.22%

Bainunah Trading Limited - 13.33%

Stephen James - 6.67%

NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF ALL PERSONS TO BE DISCLOSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SCHEDULE 2, PARAGRAPH (H) OF THE AIM RULES:

None

ANTICIPATED ACCOUNTING REFERENCE DATE:

31 January

EXPECTED ADMISSION DATE:

10 October 2006

NAME AND ADDRESS OF NOMINATED ADVISER:

Zimmerman Adams International Ltd

New Broad Street House

35 New Broad Street

London EC2M 1NH

NAME AND ADDRESS OF BROKER:

Hichens, Harrison & Co. plc

Bell Court House

11 Blomfield Street

London EC1M 1LB

DETAILS OF WHERE (POSTAL OR INTERNET ADDRESS) THE ADMISSION DOCUMENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM, WITH A STATEMENT
THAT THIS WILL CONTAIN FULL DETAILS ABOUT THE APPLICANT AND THE ADMISSION OF ITS SECURITIES:

The admission document, which will contain full details about the applicant and the admission of its securities,
will be available free of charge to the public at the offices of Zimmerman Adams International Limited, New Broad
Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1NH, from the date of admission for a period of one month.

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:

5 October 2006

NEW/ UPDATE (see note):

Update

This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

leeson31
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock