ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

BYOT Byotrol Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
24 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Byotrol Plc LSE:BYOT London Ordinary Share GB00B0999995 ORDS 0.25P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.125 0.05 0.20 0.125 0.125 0.13 4,085,813 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Chemicals & Chem Preps, Nec 4.59M -1.69M -0.0037 -0.32 544.67k
Byotrol Plc is listed in the Chemicals & Chem Preps sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker BYOT. The last closing price for Byotrol was 0.13p. Over the last year, Byotrol shares have traded in a share price range of 0.075p to 2.60p.

Byotrol currently has 453,890,405 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Byotrol is £544,668 . Byotrol has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -0.32.

Byotrol Share Discussion Threads

Showing 16351 to 16374 of 16375 messages
Chat Pages: 655  654  653  652  651  650  649  648  647  646  645  644  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
24/4/2024
17:07
1gw
If the new chairman is dissatisfied with the value of his shares, he has only himself to blame. He made a poor investment decision (as did I) but he was in a position to influence the outcome and he appears not to have done so. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence in his judgement.
Furthermore, the executive management remains unchanged i.e. That speaks volumes.
I am not naive enough to think that I can have any influence over the company other than using my vote, so why waste time on it?
Soon, I imagine there will be no bulletin board to whinge on so we can watch our cash disappear in silence.

brownson
24/4/2024
15:05
Well gone 1gw for taking the time where the rest of us moan from a far without having any of the information So in your opinion is it better to buy shares before they are delisted or wait for the fund raising?Seeing someone is picking up a few million shares every dayFully expected reply you should have went to the meeting and found out yourself
football
24/4/2024
14:37
brownson - they're delisting, they're going private, they've brought in a new chairman to run things going forward and they intend to raise funds. The chairman was only appointed to the board in September and came in with a reasonable personal shareholding (7.7m shares). How do you think he feels about what has happened to the value of his shareholding? Had you come to the meeting or talked to him direct, you might have a reasonable feeling for the answer to that question.

If this isn't the time for shareholders to try to influence the direction of the company then when is? And that means contacting the company (and I would suggest the new chairman if you have doubts about the existing executive directors) or at least coming along to the key meeting ahead of delisting, not whingeing on a bulletin board (IMHO).

1gw
24/4/2024
10:20
1gw
They have been giving positive presentations for years but they never deliver. A trip to the meeting is simply a waste of a few hours. There is no reason to think that delisting will suddenly make them successful. The only hope would be a complete change of management and that won’t happen, even though it would actually be in the best interest of the incumbents given their own holdings. They are simply too dull to realise it.

brownson
24/4/2024
08:34
If you lead with passion anything is possible!
(Paula Abdul)

mudbath
24/4/2024
08:27
And yet you could have gone to the General Meeting and seen the presentation. You could have heard what steps have already been taken to reduce costs. You could have watched the body language and heard the chairman designate give his forthright views on both past and future. You could be trying to engage with the company to argue for what you think should happen going forward and to work out whether you wish to and would be able to participate in the fundraise.

No-one afaics is trying to dispute that things went badly wrong around the roll-out of Anigene, with costs incurred that counted on revenues coming in that proved to be illusory. And neither is anyone trying to dispute that Solvay commission is taking longer than expected to ramp up, nor that Ecolab is taking an extraordinarily long time to get its Californian byotrol24 registration.

The issues now, though, are around what is possible going forward.

1gw
24/4/2024
08:10
Maxk all we have left is dreams so don't rain on the prade
football
23/4/2024
21:27
You wont see a penny of it footy (even if it happens) 🥵
maxk
23/4/2024
21:08
Not sure seaweed floats.

JustSayin'

microscope
23/4/2024
21:01
Looking forward six months to when the seaweed stuff gets floated on the NASDAQ and we're all billionairesRodney
football
23/4/2024
20:15
Someone still buying. MMs having a ball.
loafofbread
23/4/2024
10:36
A very charitable company.They have been donating to the unemployable every month for years.
brownson
23/4/2024
10:03
Can't save shareholders here in the UK but ok saving pets in the Ukraine

CEO at The Pet Industry Federation

Jane Kiely thank you so much for your donation. It will make a big difference to the many abandoned pets in Ukraine U-Hearts

football
22/4/2024
21:20
That's why I think he's taking the company private now before the AGM.
It'll be difficult to challenge the BoD once the company is private.

Does anyone know when he was due for re-election?

If there's some faith in the BoD and the company was impacted by the market then I could understand them going private. But for a company where the sector was booming, biggest pandemic handed on a plate, then they should have had a placing in spring/summer 2020, sorted out their supply chain and spent on marketing/brand awareness. I'm sure if they did that then the company would be huge by now.

There was a ready and desperate audience waiting for their products.

sikhthetech
22/4/2024
21:09
How does Traynor still have a job?
brownson
22/4/2024
20:59
It's easy to post in hindsight. :-)

The company newsflow has been as expected.
The company still makes mistakes even when they are about to delist. Not a BoD I have faith in, listed or not.

I bought these at 1.7p and sold around 8p.... I mentioned my reasons and kept posting the bear points and red flags.

You have to understand the basic of the business and the rampers clearly were clueless.
It was ramped with misleading info, over stating the potential and underplaying the risks by 1gw and his mates.
Reminds me of Nano, Blnx (down 90%), rthm(down 80%), trmr(down 80%), Hvo etc etc

Always best to do your own research and research the poster's history...

1.7p to 8p

My post from Jan 2020 when share price was around 1.7p.

sikhthetech27 Jan '20 - 14:49 - 3973 of 4004 Edit
I bought some earlier...purely on the basis the Coronavirus will keep people interested and 1gw and his mates are pumping these....

Will look at selling before any TU...

Obviously 1gw won't be selling ANY as he's confident of a major deal closing soon, will you 1gw???
;-)

Then at 8p

sikhthetech - 17 Aug 2020 - 14:43:11 - 6666 of 8237 BYOTROL-CAN DELIVER AMAZING
I've now sold all mine today...
<...>

It's nice to have an investment decision proven right so conclusively by events. Read the company/sector newsflow.

sikhthetech
22/4/2024
18:56
Sold all mine today - not too bad I suppose - a half-decent case of wine :¬| Would have followed them into unlisted status if I thought they'd been brutally mistreated by the market, but in fact it's the opposite - they had every chance to win big - Covid! - and blew it. A pity, but so it goes.
supernumerary
22/4/2024
17:52
It's now on the website. Only 9m votes against, out of around 231m voted. This excludes those which were not voted by proxy but instead voted at the meeting itself.
1gw
22/4/2024
14:22
says delisting past but what was the percentage
football
21/4/2024
19:20
Brownson,

Agree.

It wasn't the company telling everyone that everything is going well. It was 1gw and his mates overplaying the potential, making up the potential and underplaying the risks.

The company newsflow showed that sales were slowing during the pandemic. I highlighted it several times.

Lack of sales, repeat sales:
Any business is judged by repeat sales. Despite the biggest pandemic in 100yrs, Byot had lack of sales.
I highlighted that as a red flag as well

Re Tristel:
Tristel made it clear what they thought about Byot, years ago.

I highlighted that as well.

More importantly, I also questioned why given 1gw and his mates portray themselves as well researched posters, do virtually all their stories turn out to be fiction, why virtually all their shares crash. I've also asked how many multiple ids does 1gw use and why?

sikhthetech
21/4/2024
10:57
Another 1% bought on Friday by someone.
loafofbread
18/4/2024
23:36
It's the way you tell em footy 😂

🎈

maxk
18/4/2024
23:06
Has anyone here actually bought any shares to be part of this private company when delisted?
football
18/4/2024
13:06
Because I have exposed you stupid mudbath.
kumbuka
Chat Pages: 655  654  653  652  651  650  649  648  647  646  645  644  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock