ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

1052 Tigbrands

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: -
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Tigbrands LSE:1052 London Ordinary Share ZAE000071080 TIGER BRANDS LTD ORD
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Tigbrands Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
19/10/2006
23:00
Bringing this back up.

Have filtered 525bmw but unfiltered him as he was posting on the ref thread and I thought it was worthwhile seeing what he had to say.

Unfortunately he has now started to burble on the MLR thread - a thread to which I have some affinity as it has not gone down the drain like ref .................. yet.

Looks like he is one for the filter - again.

darias
15/9/2006
20:58
hastings - good idea, doesn't seem to have caught on yet though. Can you modify the header? Should be 10JimB525BMW not 10JMB525BMW, or was that a deliberate typo? ;-> Maybe they need a little temptation to join in?

10JimB - Do you have the balls to post on this BB? Put your money where your mouth is!

525BMW - Go for it! Keep Jim busy on here, so he won't have time to monopolise the COH, BKE and MLR BBs!!

millsig
14/9/2006
12:48
They haven't got the intelligence to find this thread.

I was thinking about a complaint to ADVFN as it has clearly gone too far.

darias
14/9/2006
09:12
Well guys, here you have it, your very own private thread. You can now share your most intimate thoughts and argue the toss until kingdom come. No thanks is required for this service, but your participation would be greatly appreciated.
hastings
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock