ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for default Register for Free to get streaming real-time quotes, interactive charts, live options flow, and more.

ZEN Zenith Energy Ltd.

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zenith Energy Ltd. LSE:ZEN London Ordinary Share CA98936C8584 COM SHS NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.30 2.20 2.40 2.30 2.30 2.30 0.00 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Zenith Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 17776 to 17793 of 17800 messages
Chat Pages: 712  711  710  709  708  707  706  705  704  703  702  701  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
05/3/2024
19:47
Interesting chat on the other place.

Glad to get out of Tunisia for corrupt government but happy to be in Kazakhstan. I wonder how the transparency international Index is.

87 out of 180

93 out of 180

Glad we have that facts cleared up and getting into a more corrupt country..

Don't mention the court case

Oh dear

muddy_40
29/2/2024
16:08
A very big "oh dear" !!
mls678
15/2/2024
20:19
Oh dear

Soon be 23rd👀

muddy_40
14/2/2024
08:23
Shame they didn't take the opportunity to update on the bonds they had to exchange. Would have been useful to know how that went imo.
bad gateway
13/2/2024
19:20
More dilution post consolidation which I expected and was clearly sign posted and today for around £1m net. Not even clear exactly how the cash will be split but I expect they were running on air as I posted awhile back given working capital needs.

Still paying the bills by issuing shares. £84k in 2.6m shares or 1% dilution. Shareholders powerless to reign this in.

zengas
01/2/2024
17:42
Dead cat bounce

Oh dear

muddy_40
31/1/2024
09:53
Takeyourbets

Price: 3.00

Strong Buy

RE: Reluctantly30 Jan 2024 18:11
If I get my 50p I’ll put up an Italian stallion statue in the middle of my driveway. Not unrealistic if we get our arbitration payout with good production from Kazakhstan and USA.

Looks like the Village idiot started on the carrot juice early yesterday...lol

Oh Dear

muddy_40
30/1/2024
12:44
Guess they'll have to use the $25M bond if the holders refuse to swap this debt. Waiting to see first if the extra bit of interest offered is enough of a carrot for them to want to do so or if the risks of holding ZEN's debt is seen to be too great.

Hope it gets sorted as quite wanted to stay in for the Kazakh play but out for now til the next bond rns.

bad gateway
30/1/2024
12:36
Though it says 'up to' re all 3 bonds, I think it's about $10.2m outstanding looking at the recent account notes.

If exchanged then this will add a further $500k/yr interest on top of what they are already paying.

They said they were working on a $25m bond ? what interest rate price will that be with those just under 15% ?

Will they use part of the $25m bond if successfully issued to repay other bonds in the portfolio ?

It's strange but imo not surprising they completely ended the three seperate US transactions which i said at the time was extreme folly and nonsensical re diversification over a wider US area and so small.

The 5% royalty interest is another folly and just what is the point of Leopard rather than Zenith ? It's so small and insignificant they can't even say what it's worth or cost or how much actual monthly revenue they'd get. The number of wells in total versus actual producers and the Texas Oil and Gas activity data for Lavaca County imho shows why.

zengas
30/1/2024
10:48
re these three bond series they wanted to exchange on the 27th Jan. from their website I have..
"up to EUR 3,400,000" for series !,
"up to GBP 3,300,000" for series 2,
"up to USD 9,750,000" for series 3
and another series unmentioned in the RNS due Jan 2024 for an amount of "up to CHF 1,000,000"

Take it if these weren't swapped ZEN will have to pay up in cash or does it not work that way?

bad gateway
29/1/2024
11:30
Just incase they delete his post again..I thought I would post here

But having been in both Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, if they think Kaz is more open to Expats. they have another thing coming, and really there is no problems with Azeri and Kaz employees/workforce, if they have the correct guidance etc.

The correct Guidance stopped when Mike P was let go, he was the only real chance they had of doing it right.

I think AC himself said he wanted to try and do everything without service companies...lol

Oh Dear

muddy_40
29/1/2024
11:25
Ezhik Premium Member

Price: 3.10

No Opinion

RE: ReluctantlyToday 11:13
Yep. Well, most of my posts here get deleted, when you post the truth, someone doesnt like it. The excuse about the well data applied mainly to the work attempted by the small mobile workover rig (s) that they had on loan from SOCAR. These were supposed to be low cost/low reward but aimed at building from the 350 or bbls a day up to 1000 over a 12-24month period. Maybe there were inaccuracies, maybe not, but also it shouldnt have been a surprise to find that early casings were corroded and the cement behind them had deteriorated, so when they went into the wells, they pretty nuch disintegrated. Some pre-entry logging/measuring and testing may have identified the issues before attempting the workovers - in hindsight. At the time, whilst each hurdle or failure came about- being an ex drilling person I understood the issues and supported Zen with comments on the bb and never criticised. There were others that wanted AC's head on a pole but that wasn't me as I took the view that wasn't the one operating the rig. I also agree with your post that the 'deal' with employing Azer labour also caused some difficulties--whatever the issues were we really dont know for sure, but at one time there were about 200 employees mentioned in the company reports which if accurate was completely bonkers -- imposed by Socar as you say.

I just wanted to put you right on the BD 260 which ended up not being utilised and its purchase was not such a good move- in the end. The motivation and rationale for buying it at the time appeared to make sense and if they had actually used it to any degree may have proven to be positive but it only came out of its box once, it did operate well and despite it being alien to the drill crew, they, together with representation from the supplier managed to get to where they wanted. How they managed to make a complete mess at C37 will remain a mystery.

There was a package of drill equipment bought to support the rig operation therefore in theory, all of that should still be available and it won't need to be bought again, but will need re-commissioning as it has been sat idle for several years

Kazakhstan-- on the face of it, less constricted as you say. If they manage to bag a decent lump of dirt there I would contract out the drilling process-at least at the start and then bring in their own after any success.

ATB

muddy_40
27/1/2024
08:33
Exactly TPI and I think MGS would be thrown in that also.

It is not possible 5 villages could have thier idiots singing from same hymn sheet

Oh dear

muddy_40
26/1/2024
16:27
He has no shame missing out the RNS and then posting drivel
What a charade of a blog that is posts deleted if it is not pumping..shut it down
Came back as a couple guises also, bet you could never see TYB, Investyoursmart Florid, aljarkaram in the same room at the same time..

👀 MGS 👀

Oh dear

muddy_40
26/1/2024
14:29
hilarious

3 posts on LSE get deleted and abracadabra UP POPS The Tragic Man 😉

rolling rolling rolling

keep em Kazak 🥕🥕🥕 rolling

30p in a heartbeat eh 😲

still waiting for his promised 15p (post consolidation) from 3 years ago 🤣🤣🤣

the patriotic irishman
25/1/2024
17:13
Looks like TYB, Investyoursmart and Florida have the day off. Well no comment on the RNS

👀 MGS 👀

Oh dear

muddy_40
25/1/2024
10:33
LOL muddy

it should come as no surprise (to the realists) the Italian Stallion is having to offer a much greater incentivised 🥕🥕🥕 swap given they don't currently have the cash to redeem those existing bonds 🤭

mind you 15% per annum is good return on any invested capital however the biggest risk (as is with most bonds other than any government ones) is will you ever be able to sell them on to someone else or get your cash back when they are due ?

hey imagine IF the bondholders said err NO THANKS, just show us the money and NOW 😲

30p in a heartbeat eh 🤣

me thinks, the end is nigh 😉

the patriotic irishman
25/1/2024
09:04
Speaking about 🥕🥕🥕. Nearly 15% bond..

Other place is quiet 🤫🤫

,👀 MGS 👀

muddy_40
Chat Pages: 712  711  710  709  708  707  706  705  704  703  702  701  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock