ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

ZEN Zenith Energy Ltd.

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:06
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Zenith Energy Ltd. LSE:ZEN London Ordinary Share CA98936C8584 COM SHS NPV (DI)
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 2.20 2.10 2.30 2.20 2.13 2.20 45,000 08:00:06
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Zenith Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 17776 to 17792 of 17800 messages
Chat Pages: 712  711  710  709  708  707  706  705  704  703  702  701  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/4/2024
15:58
AYE it is, but all is fantastic in the other place...

Oh dear

muddy_40
12/4/2024
14:46
oh dear

2 p beckons

muddy_40
11/4/2024
15:30
Azerbaijan NOC stepping in where Zenith failed..oh Dear

The Republic of Congo eyes strong partnership with Azerbaijan’s SOCAR – minister (Exclusive)

BAKU, Azerbaijan, April 3. The Republic of Congo intends to build a strong partnership with Azerbaijan’s state oil company SOCAR, Jean-Claude Gakosso, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Congo, said in an exclusive interview with Trend, as he visited Baku.

"Congo stands as one of Africa's old oil producers, albeit not a major one. Large companies such as TotalEnegies, Eni, Chevron, and Halliburton exploit offshore oil fields in our territory. We aim to enhance trade between Azerbaijan's state oil company, SOCAR, and the National Petroleum Company of Congo (Société Nationale des Pétroles de Congo - SNPC), recognizing the potential for mutual growth in our partnership. At this juncture, I refrain from assessing the cooperation with Azerbaijan, as we are in the nascent stages of its commencement,” he said.

The minister noted that Congo’s intent is to initiate this collaboration through a robust partnership between the respective national oil entities, SNPC and SOCAR.

“During a productive meeting with Azerbaijan's Foreign Minister, Jeyhun Bayramov, we engaged in an amicable exchange of perspectives. As politicians, we have agreed that such endeavors must be underpinned by a solid diplomatic relationship," added Gakosso.

Earlier, SOCAR president Rovshan Najaf and Presidential Adviser for International Strategy of the Republic of Congo Francoise Joly discussed potential collaborations in oil and petroleum trading.

During their meeting on March 5 in Baku, discussions encompassed global energy initiatives spearheaded by Azerbaijan, SOCAR's multifaceted operations across different nations, and collaborative ventures with other industry players.

Exploring opportunities for cooperation within the oil and gas sector, including the trading of oil and petroleum products, constituted a focal point of the dialogue. Additionally, both parties exchanged insights regarding the enhancement of human capital and other areas of mutual interest.

muddy_40
10/4/2024
13:44
oh dear 😲

bang goes another one 👀

10-Apr-24 12:58:45 2.00 126,031 Sell* 2.00 - 2.40 £2,521

once upon a time (for the avoidance of any newcomers doubt) that would have been 1.26 MILLION shares (pre consolidation) and quite likely to have COST one of TYB The Tragic Mans Christmas 2020 trusted followers at least 3 or 4 times that to buy 🤡

2p or not 2p

that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to dream; aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law’s delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons,
be all HIS sins remembered.

rolling rolling rolling

keep em Shakespearean 🥕🥕🥕 rolling 🤣

the patriotic irishman
05/4/2024
10:14
See mr Cattaneo is still working his magic on creating shareholder value..
crankylad
05/4/2024
10:09
Oh Dear.

I had almost forgotten about this one

TPI

Just glad I got out at about 3.25p old money that would be 32.5 p today money

need to get a 15 bagger from here to get there

Poor tragicman must be hemorrhaging. At least he is getting the realistic posts deleted on the other place.

I think the next time we will see 3.25p will be after the next 10-1 consolidation.

Bloody Inflation.. Share here a bit like the Zambian Doller..

Oh Dear- see you all in a month..lol

muddy_40
05/3/2024
19:47
Interesting chat on the other place.

Glad to get out of Tunisia for corrupt government but happy to be in Kazakhstan. I wonder how the transparency international Index is.

87 out of 180

93 out of 180

Glad we have that facts cleared up and getting into a more corrupt country..

Don't mention the court case

Oh dear

muddy_40
29/2/2024
16:08
A very big "oh dear" !!
mls678
15/2/2024
20:19
Oh dear

Soon be 23rd👀

muddy_40
14/2/2024
08:23
Shame they didn't take the opportunity to update on the bonds they had to exchange. Would have been useful to know how that went imo.
bad gateway
13/2/2024
19:20
More dilution post consolidation which I expected and was clearly sign posted and today for around £1m net. Not even clear exactly how the cash will be split but I expect they were running on air as I posted awhile back given working capital needs.

Still paying the bills by issuing shares. £84k in 2.6m shares or 1% dilution. Shareholders powerless to reign this in.

zengas
01/2/2024
17:42
Dead cat bounce

Oh dear

muddy_40
31/1/2024
09:53
Takeyourbets

Price: 3.00

Strong Buy

RE: Reluctantly30 Jan 2024 18:11
If I get my 50p I’ll put up an Italian stallion statue in the middle of my driveway. Not unrealistic if we get our arbitration payout with good production from Kazakhstan and USA.

Looks like the Village idiot started on the carrot juice early yesterday...lol

Oh Dear

muddy_40
30/1/2024
12:44
Guess they'll have to use the $25M bond if the holders refuse to swap this debt. Waiting to see first if the extra bit of interest offered is enough of a carrot for them to want to do so or if the risks of holding ZEN's debt is seen to be too great.

Hope it gets sorted as quite wanted to stay in for the Kazakh play but out for now til the next bond rns.

bad gateway
30/1/2024
12:36
Though it says 'up to' re all 3 bonds, I think it's about $10.2m outstanding looking at the recent account notes.

If exchanged then this will add a further $500k/yr interest on top of what they are already paying.

They said they were working on a $25m bond ? what interest rate price will that be with those just under 15% ?

Will they use part of the $25m bond if successfully issued to repay other bonds in the portfolio ?

It's strange but imo not surprising they completely ended the three seperate US transactions which i said at the time was extreme folly and nonsensical re diversification over a wider US area and so small.

The 5% royalty interest is another folly and just what is the point of Leopard rather than Zenith ? It's so small and insignificant they can't even say what it's worth or cost or how much actual monthly revenue they'd get. The number of wells in total versus actual producers and the Texas Oil and Gas activity data for Lavaca County imho shows why.

zengas
30/1/2024
10:48
re these three bond series they wanted to exchange on the 27th Jan. from their website I have..
"up to EUR 3,400,000" for series !,
"up to GBP 3,300,000" for series 2,
"up to USD 9,750,000" for series 3
and another series unmentioned in the RNS due Jan 2024 for an amount of "up to CHF 1,000,000"

Take it if these weren't swapped ZEN will have to pay up in cash or does it not work that way?

bad gateway
29/1/2024
11:30
Just incase they delete his post again..I thought I would post here

But having been in both Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan, if they think Kaz is more open to Expats. they have another thing coming, and really there is no problems with Azeri and Kaz employees/workforce, if they have the correct guidance etc.

The correct Guidance stopped when Mike P was let go, he was the only real chance they had of doing it right.

I think AC himself said he wanted to try and do everything without service companies...lol

Oh Dear

muddy_40
Chat Pages: 712  711  710  709  708  707  706  705  704  703  702  701  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock