ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

CNP Clinphone

0.00 (0.00%)
18 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Clinphone LSE:CNP London Ordinary Share GB00B0ZL4M73 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 134.25 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Clinphone Share Discussion Threads

Showing 51 to 73 of 75 messages
Chat Pages: 3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
13/6/2008
15:28
Yes, I made a good call on this one didn't I? Clinphones Technology looks like it will have a big impact and a perfect fit for Parexel's business model!
It looksa done deal unless someone else bids quickly?

miket5050
13/6/2008
11:59
Ah! things happening fast here!

Quintiles Transnational Corp released a statement in response to the Parexel
announcement saying that it may make an all-cash counter offer for the company,
which would be at a premium to the price per share offered by Parexel.

It confirmed that it was in discussions with the ClinPhone board, and said
it was currently conducting its due diligence on ClinPhone. A further
announcement will be made in due course, it said.

parvez
13/6/2008
11:55
miket, did you have a spreadbet? price now is above the bid price so expecting someone else to enter the fray? I only have 1500 so nothing to write home about!
parvez
11/6/2008
10:30
Could be that theres a new bid from Parexel on its way soon? May have a spreadbet on this one?
miket5050
15/5/2008
11:17
somethings happening here.....breaking out??
parvez
15/2/2008
20:29
Looks like a bid :

DJ Parexel Confirms Preliminary Bid For ClinPhone >PRXL

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

Parexel International Corp. (PRXL) confirmed Friday that it made a preliminary proposal to buy ClinPhone PLC (CNP.LN), and ClinPhone rejected the company's offer.

Reponding to recent movements in ClinPhone's share price, Parexel, a Boston contract research organization, said it is currently evaluating its options related to the Nottingham, U.K., clinical technology organization.

Shares of ClinPhone closed up nearly 17% on the London Stock Exchange Friday, rising GBP12.25 to GBP84.75.

Parexel said there can't be any certainty it will make a new offer for ClinPhone, though it did note that any offer would likely be solely in cash.

Shares of Parexel recently traded down $1.55, or 2.7%, at $55.65.

cockneyrebel
15/2/2008
14:41
I think WJCC should have kept holding :-)

Bad luck WJCC - normally me that sells and see's it rocket.

CR

cockneyrebel
15/2/2008
11:48
Looking horny...:o)
nurdin
13/2/2008
09:15
Tipped somewhere? Curious about the sudden interest here ...admittedly the volume is very low
nurdin
05/2/2008
10:52
Nice moves last couple of sessions.Chart looks set for a major move forward imo :o)
nurdin
17/1/2008
13:45
I'd consider buying back if we see a dip WJCC. I think there will be another trading statement before next results.

They acquired a new COO - Vincent Renz, from one of their major competitors recently. I think this has been fundamental to the turnaround and the rapid gain of a lot of new custoners recently. Give him a year rather than a few months and I think you'll really start to see the benefits. That's my take from what I've gleaned anyway.

CR

cockneyrebel
17/1/2008
12:51
grovel :-)
wjccghcc
17/1/2008
12:49
you mean bow :o)
nurdin
17/1/2008
12:43
I defer to your superior knowledge nurdin :-)
wjccghcc
17/1/2008
12:37
Beautiful breakout - much like PBTY - reckon there's a number of oversolds due a bounce.

CR

cockneyrebel
17/1/2008
12:36
Hardly a glorified telephone service WJC...if they were just that then they wouldnt be the biggest service providers of that elk in Europe.True the data is collected through dedicated and and automated telephone lines,but being in a highly regulated industry the information gathered has to be properly analysed and correlated statistically.Errors in voice data have also to be analysed and interpreted.

Also central to their operation is a highly sophisticated software that they have spent 5 years developing.They also employ an army of staticians whose prime function is to interepret the data and develop optimum testing strategies.

The latest in the clinical trial field is adaptive trials which allow trials to be conducted on diffrent dosages than the norm.I understand this procedure is based on Bayesian probablity calculus and CNP have a lead in this technology.They have 2 adaptive trials underway currently and the Company sees this technology being taken up very fast going forward

I feel the barriers to entry here are very high...

nurdin
17/1/2008
11:43
WJC...this years PE is irrelevant.The year ends Feb 08 and the company has already said they are materially ahead.What matters most is the growth prospects going forward.Drug companies are falling over themselves to get their products to the market in the shortest time possible....and CNPs technolgy is seen a key tool to accelerate the time to market.I reckon the current estimates will be beaten hands down as they expand their marketting channels world wide
nurdin
17/1/2008
11:08
From my enquiries forward earnings are likely to get raised, just caution in the current market climate by brokers imo. They all go from Euphoria to suicidal imo.

Check out the recent clinet gains - ther's the clue I suspect, and the director buying recently imo.

The whole market is oversold imo, punters shorting everything and winning is the recipe for a huge bounce on a bear squeeze. Look at BLND breaking out - these property valuations are unheard of. Big triple bottom on the S&P?

CR

cockneyrebel
16/1/2008
19:57
True but a tripling of this year's forecast still puts them on a current PE of 100. The order book visibility is decreasing as it becomes more short-term so I don't see next year's earnings being upgraded for a while, putting them on a fwd PE of 13 which seems about right given they have quite a bit of debt.

Made 10% after buying them first thing. Might be a bit more in it but I'd be surprised if it's 50%.

wjccghcc
16/1/2008
19:37
Blimey - how times have changed lololololololololol!

6 months ago these would have doubled overnight on today's statement. There would have been 50 posts here, all the sizzele of succulent sausages and projections of the future!

Today, not a post, not one :-) I love buying shares when sentiment is this bad, so does somebody else - 600K+, 700K+, 900K+ - magical.

Investec upped their forecast by 300% today for the year ending Feb. I bet 6p eps could be on the cards for the coming year, some horny growth for a PE of 10 or there abouts.

Got a few of these tucked away - bet I'm selling them to the excited in a few months time when the results come out at 50%+ more.

Markets like this don't last forever.

CR

cockneyrebel
03/8/2007
08:21
More institutional dumping this morning - it's killing the share price - where's the bottom?

Q

quidzinn
02/8/2007
18:55
It would appear from looking at the website that the two
doctors who founded the co back in the 90's have no connection now.

blueliner
02/8/2007
13:08
Thanks, Pugugly. I have not looked at this company previously but the steep decline in share price over the last 2 days caught my attention. Just thought that there may be potential to make a quick buck when it's oversold.
barbra2
Chat Pages: 3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

Support: +44 (0) 203 8794 460 | support@advfn.com