ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for alerts Register for real-time alerts, custom portfolio, and market movers

CEG Challenger Energy Group Plc

-0.0025 (-1.56%)
Last Updated: 08:06:29
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Challenger Energy Group Plc LSE:CEG London Ordinary Share IM00BN2RD444 ORD 0.02P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  -0.0025 -1.56% 0.1575 0.155 0.16 0.16 0.1575 0.16 6,013,237 08:06:29
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Crude Petroleum & Natural Gs 13.8M 4.38M 0.0004 4.00 16.63M
Challenger Energy Group Plc is listed in the Crude Petroleum & Natural Gs sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CEG. The last closing price for Challenger Energy was 0.16p. Over the last year, Challenger Energy shares have traded in a share price range of 0.0375p to 0.225p.

Challenger Energy currently has 10,394,066,144 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Challenger Energy is £16.63 million. Challenger Energy has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of 4.00.

Challenger Energy Share Discussion Threads

Showing 21351 to 21370 of 21375 messages
Chat Pages: 855  854  853  852  851  850  849  848  847  846  845  844  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
23/4/2024
11:39
12bn
23 Apr '24 - 10:46 - 21205 of 21205
0 0 0
Results could arrive at any time folks and they will not be good imo. The 50:1 consolidation will turn 1m shares into 20,000 shares and the last 2 times that CERP/CEG did these consolidations the share price collapsed. RISKY imo.

Disgraced Compulsive Liar 12bn - the results will almost certainly show a loss based on the interims you have posted up on multiple occasions in which the CEO freely admits they are losing around $200,000 per month. You’d have thought, based on your assessment that they’ve been running out of money for pretty much the last 12months that the company would have needed to capital raise ages ago. Reality is quite different - they’ve only just announced a loan with Charlestown to bridge that gap!

I’d suggest it’s only the most desperate trolls that are the slightest bit bothered about historical results, given the current dynamic with Uruguay!

Re Consolidation previous scenarios have been against a different backdrop. The proposed Consolidation has been requested by Charlestown who are going to convert their loan into shares at a premium to share price - they also have Warrants at 0.2p so the backdrop is extremely positive this time.

I’d argue the post consolidation collapse historically was down to adverse news regarding the company rather than the issue of consolidation and as this is a high risk Exploration play adverse as well as positive news could occur in the future.

You ended with ' RISKY imo ‘ and I’m happy to agree with that - this share isn’t a Post Office account and sooner people understand that the better 12bn ! Still no excuse for your blatant lying and misleading over the last 10 years 12bn!

arrynillson
23/4/2024
10:46
Results could arrive at any time folks and they will not be good imo. The 50:1 consolidation will turn 1m shares into 20,000 shares and the last 2 times that CERP/CEG did these consolidations the share price collapsed. RISKY imo.
12bn
23/4/2024
09:41
Let's not get this twisted.

Charlestown Energy partners are here because they believe Uruguay can replicate to some degree, the astonishing success of Namibia. Where they were early movers - AHEAD of Graff, Venus and now the GIANT Mopane discovery (in which they have a stake). Their in house team and dealmakers are a nifty group.

I would strongly suggest folk look into them and the way they structure their involvement. Note, they have a veritable warchest of money to spend. I can see them increasing their stake in due course.

Take the long view and accumulate folks.

Cash

cashandcard
23/4/2024
08:52
Oh dear down again. Are results due soon? They will make dire reading for holders imo.
12bn
22/4/2024
23:53
Bahamarama - this company recently and in its previous guises has offered investors the opportunity to participate in a number of Oil Exploration scenarios most of which have failed.

Were the scenarios considered ridiculous at the time they were pursued? The answer to that is no by the shareholders who chose to support it. Were risks highlighted - yes they were!

Disgraced Compulsive Liar 12bn has been trolling this share for 10 years on a daily basis, over 40,000 posts - he hates the company and anyone who chooses to buy shares in it - no one knows why!

I don’t object to trolling but lying and misleading is not acceptable - it’s also a criminal offence potentially subject to prosecution by the FCA.

If you read my post history you’ll come across numerous examples of 12bn lying and misleading in a serious way. Just look at the recent example - he just couldn’t help himself - the Chevron news looked so good he had to try and undermine it and slip in the lie to try and bolster a weak response.

12bn was telling readers here to sell @ 0.065p only weeks before the Chevron announcement on the basis that CEO was taking so long to get a deal it was pretty much certain he would fail - he was clearly wrong.

When the Chevron deal is completed CEG will get $12.5 million - a lot of cash for them and a triumph for BOD. They have a 40% interest in a potential drilling opportunity in Uruguay backed by a Super Major. No shareholders are forced to own shares - if they don’t like this opportunity they can sell up - it’s a high risk scenario, COS cannot yet be established but if and when it’s published shareholders can make up their mind whether or not to participate.

12bn sees this in child like terms - the history is failure so that anything the company does in the future will fail. I merely comment on each scenario as it presents itself - I make no apologies for that.

I do not encourage people to invest in this share - if you have evidence to the contrary just post it up on here. I came across 12bn around 10 years ago and found him pretty much instantaneously objectionable in both style and substance- I then chose to offer an alternative viewpoint on his thread and took the many opportunities to highlight his lying and misleading- the fact that shareholders would have been better off being invested elsewhere over the last 10 years is no justification for lying and misleading!

arrynillson
22/4/2024
22:02
Fact is... you are being lied to. Simple. If it's proved less profitable to you, and all, to take on board what 12bn has maintained, as opposed to what this/these companies have declared, then I stand corrected.If you'd sold 3 years ago... when I did... you'd be better off.Carry on...
bahamarama
22/4/2024
21:55
But, Arry... you are 99% down, right..?
bahamarama
22/4/2024
18:48
Bahamarama - I’ve declared on many occasions that I don’t disclose my trading on here.

If you choose to believe Disgraced Compulsive Liar 12bn - that’s your prerogative - I can evidence with facts every time I expose his lying and misleading! You only have to look at the post below for the latest lie!

arrynillson22 Apr '24 - 11:02 - 21190 of 21199 Edit
0 0 0
Disgraced Compulsive Liar 12bn - there you go again with your lying - why make up this shyte !

The Chevron deal is subject to approval from Uruguay Government, that much is true but why make up that it’s also dependent on seismic ?

Always the same 12bn - when you’re on the ropes you become more and more desperate - people on here know that - it’s why you’ve got a FILTER LIST LONGER THAN SCHINDLER!

I’m posting up below relevant paragraphs from the RNS dealing with the Chevron deal. The cost of 3D seismic is clearly not cheap, up to $15 million mentioned in the RNS.

Try and follow the logic here 12bn, BEFORE yesterday’s financing announcement you were telling us daily, sometimes multiple times daily, that CEG were rapidly running out of money. How did you think that CEG would complete 3D seismic, before completion of the Chevron deal LOL!!!!!!

· Chevron will pay to CEG US$12.5 million cash on completion of the Transaction, these funds will be used to support the further development of the Company's business.

· Chevron will carry 100% of CEG Uruguay's share of the costs associated with a 3D seismic campaign on AREA OFF-1, up to a maximum of US$15 million net to CEG Uruguay.

· Following the 3D seismic campaign, should Chevron decide to drill an initial exploration well on the AREA-OFF 1 block, Chevron will carry 50% of CEG Uruguay's share of costs associated with that well, up to a maximum of US$20 million net to CEG Uruguay.

As you don’t appear on Disgraced Liar’s recently published filter list why don’t you ask him why he feels the need to lie and mislead for his hate agenda, thereby discrediting himself?

arrynillson
22/4/2024
17:50
Well I'm only investing here since Uliel became CEO - before Carnegie and Maas (major investors) came on board, last autumn twelve months.

Substantially ahead since! Uraquay was simply a stroke of genius, getting in before the majors. And the future's bright - with JV's, TR1's, CHEVRON (again!) all possible.

Cole/Charlestown will bring considerable expertise to the table (as well as cash) - starting with the OFF-3 farm-out. Then even more to come - most very probably.....

🙂

alhambra1
22/4/2024
17:34
www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/1045814/sintana-energy-shares-soar-as-galp-confirms-mopane-as-a-world-class-discovery-1045814.html

Can only be good news for us!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!

willec1979
22/4/2024
17:10
I only need 0.24p to double my money so I doubt I'll stick around for THAT party.You in profit yet, Zxie..?
bahamarama
22/4/2024
16:30
1p on the way
zxie
22/4/2024
16:19
Arry and 12bn still at it, I see...!!! Ha..!!Arry must be down a good 99% here.The wise among us didn't choose to bicker with those on here we accused of lying... We took the lies from the company at face value and took decisions we can only hold ourselves accountable for.I would have lost 99% too... if I'd backed Arry.
bahamarama
22/4/2024
13:57
BEWARE!!

Will I buy in? Nah,buy the rumour sell the news. :)

Quote was from 12bn ( see above ) - another lie, unless he’s doing the opposite of what he advocates for others ( not a big leap for a Disgraced Compulsive Liar! ) - only weeks ago he was urging readers to SELL ( the rumour ! ) @ 0.065p - where’s the apology - where’s the credibility - where’s the compensation 12bn - where are the Carers?

arrynillson
22/4/2024
11:04
Oh dear,down again.
12bn
22/4/2024
11:02
Disgraced Compulsive Liar 12bn - there you go again with your lying - why make up this shyte !

The Chevron deal is subject to approval from Uruguay Government, that much is true but why make up that it’s also dependent on seismic ?

Always the same 12bn - when you’re on the ropes you become more and more desperate - people on here know that - it’s why you’ve got a FILTER LIST LONGER THAN SCHINDLER!

I’m posting up below relevant paragraphs from the RNS dealing with the Chevron deal. The cost of 3D seismic is clearly not cheap, up to $15 million mentioned in the RNS.

Try and follow the logic here 12bn, BEFORE yesterday’s financing announcement you were telling us daily, sometimes multiple times daily, that CEG were rapidly running out of money. How did you think that CEG would complete 3D seismic, before completion of the Chevron deal LOL!!!!!!

· Chevron will pay to CEG US$12.5 million cash on completion of the Transaction, these funds will be used to support the further development of the Company's business.

· Chevron will carry 100% of CEG Uruguay's share of the costs associated with a 3D seismic campaign on AREA OFF-1, up to a maximum of US$15 million net to CEG Uruguay.

· Following the 3D seismic campaign, should Chevron decide to drill an initial exploration well on the AREA-OFF 1 block, Chevron will carry 50% of CEG Uruguay's share of costs associated with that well, up to a maximum of US$20 million net to CEG Uruguay.

arrynillson
22/4/2024
09:15
Down she goes,where she stops nobody knows.
12bn
22/4/2024
08:27
12bn - slowing down, you fool

0.165p - 0.17p (up 2%) on 32m volume after 26 minutes.

BUYING NON STOP - THIS IS RISING AND NOTHING ELSE

NORTH WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!

willec1979
22/4/2024
08:23
Strong buy
zxie
22/4/2024
08:06
I expect a slow drop from this level speeded up if results arrive.
12bn
Chat Pages: 855  854  853  852  851  850  849  848  847  846  845  844  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock