ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

RDF Redefine Intl

0.00 (0.00%)
28 Mar 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Redefine Intl LSE:RDF London Ordinary Share GB00B13PT348 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 46.50 - 0.00 00:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Rdf Media Share Discussion Threads

Showing 51 to 70 of 75 messages
Chat Pages: 3  2  1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
25/11/2008
11:49
do we know of time table for mbo.
guman
21/8/2008
16:40
One of our more seasoned holders of stock in Galleon holding thinks they will tie the knot with this pile of ----
He's a chronic schizophrenic

davidrigby
26/7/2008
19:43
This company seems to be very quiet ,any reasons why???
davidrigby
24/4/2008
13:24
thoughts re the price offered?
abcd1234
18/4/2008
07:37
sorry, wrong board
andrbea
31/8/2007
15:06
Broadcast magazine reports today 31 Aug on J de Mol's interest in RDF.

Unlikely that de Mol will bid for the company until the BBC and ITV investigations are reported on.

offshore eye
31/7/2007
12:57
I wonder if there will be more fall-out from this Brenda (Queen) debacle.
benson
20/7/2007
10:45
RDF Media Group says CEO David Frank ups stake in co to 12.67 pct
LONDON (Thomson Financial) - RDF Media Group PLC said chief executive David Frank bought 12,913 shares in the company at 230 pence a share, raising his holding to about 4.91 mln shares or about 12.67 pct. TFN.newsdesk@thomson.com jjo/tsm

lyntwyn
20/7/2007
09:55
Investec, the company's broker, said: "The absence of formal commissioning over the summer is not a material risk, hence the company's comments on its confidence for the full year. We suggest that any medium term impact on RDF should be modest."
lyntwyn
20/7/2007
09:39
god save the queen!!!!!!!!!

Slapper

slapdash
20/7/2007
09:33
Another whopping drop today - where will it stop? Altium's 273 target looks tempting, but as kenmill1 post 28 of 29 says, I agree that RDF may end up being the fall guy.

19.07.07 :-21, (230.5) down in early morning trade after the BBC announced it will pause commissioning the television production and distribution company's programmes, but RDF said the blip should not affect current year results. Earlier today, RDF said it expects contract revenues from the BBC to account for around 10% of total revenue this year. RDF added it is confident the BBC will resume commissioning new programmes from it and is also optimistic about prospects for the full year. The statement was made in response to the announcement by the BBC Director-General related to the press launch for the series A Year with the Queen. In reaction to the news, Altium Securities noted that RDF is confident it will be able to satisfy the BBC that it will put in place steps to ensure an incident of this sort does not happen again. The broker repeated its 'add' recommendation and 273 pence target price on RDF.

lyntwyn
20/7/2007
07:19
ITV suspending any more commissions until after the result of the review is another big blow. ITV is "only 11% of their business" but added to the BBC which was "only" 10% of their business - this is a temporary loss of 21% of their business. If the enquiry finds against them, this is a big hole in the turnover for next year.
kenmill1
19/7/2007
13:10
I am not normally one for conspiracy theories but, given all the other problems that have come to light with BBC dishonesty which have nothing to do with RDF, I cannot help but think that there is a possibility that RDF is being asked to appear more guilty than they are to get the BBC off the hook. The piece in question was not prepared for publication and the BBC did not respond to RDF requests to see what they were going to show in advance.
Time will tell.

kenmill1
19/7/2007
07:38
I will NEVER buy this share out of respect for The Queen....

how dare they offend our Queen.... off with their heads...

Slapper

slapdash
04/12/2006
13:32
He is now over 27%
kenmill
26/11/2006
18:59
My interest in this company is based more on its profitability and outlook than on T.Bs holding, generally if the market has even a rumour of a buyout the share price reacts immediately, but that is not happening here is it? even though there is evidence of 'stakebuilding'. I bought in on fundamentals, a takeover is icing on the cake but personally I'm not holding my breath. Chart looks ok. to me as well.
Best wishes all.

owenski
23/11/2006
16:18
J de M bought another chunk and is now over 26%. not far to go to 30% at this rate.
kenmill
05/11/2006
13:46
Shed not as good a company as RDF, and TB is always looking for interesting plays, directors sold out for personal reasons, and TB did pick them up, know this company really well and it has some fantastic people on the management team, they are always looking at interesting angles, witness the start of Ignite, to invest in smaller start up production companies, growing profit very well, they also have a fantastic rights team that is doing just fine thank you on the international rights and sales front, so a case of a great company doing well in an interesting space, content is king!
paulgardner333
03/11/2006
20:32
I have no doubt a takeover is imminent, just a matter of when and how much. Shed has dropped quite a lot recently so that could be his first target, RDF is a great portfolio of products with more scope to be sold worldwide just what he wants I presume.
hartlepoolfc2
03/11/2006
17:05
mention in papers yesterday that he has also built up a stake in Shed Productions with a view that he may want the two to merge.
kenmill
Chat Pages: 3  2  1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock