ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

INT Intl.Medical

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 01:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Intl.Medical LSE:INT London Ordinary Share GB00B035PZ17 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 0.83 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

International Medical Devices Share Discussion Threads

Showing 1251 to 1270 of 1275 messages
Chat Pages: 51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  41  40  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
15/6/2021
11:06
Those were the days.

The best rate I can find is 0.4% on a Freedom Savings account with RCI Bank.

kenbachelor
01/5/2011
13:32
He must be a thick as you then chav.
malctheraider
14/11/2008
12:22
he took his time!!!
pomp circumstance
14/11/2008
12:03
RNS Number : 1947I
International Medical Devices PLC
14 November 2008

International Medical Devices Plc

('IMD' or the 'Company')

Director Resignation

Jeremy Friedlander, non-executive director, has resigned from IMD with immediate effect.

cyberpost
12/11/2008
22:24
Anyone have any news from FSA or LSE?
5huu
11/11/2008
11:06
Moneys obviously run out!!

lieing crook!! Another name for the blacklist!!

pomp circumstance
11/11/2008
10:41
Director resignation (Intl Medical Devices)

RNS Number : 8977H
International Medical Devices PLC
11 November 2008

11th November 2008

International Medical Devices Plc
("IMD" or the "Company")

Director Resignation

Mike Acheson, Finance Director and Company Secretary, has resigned from IMD with immediate effect from both positions.

cyberpost
12/9/2008
18:13
can anyone tell me if international medical supplies are still going or have i lost my shares thank you stevo7
stevo7
20/8/2008
20:55
I wonder what the significance of MA's below e-mail would be to the Authorities? This was the one sent to an ADVFN member and posted here just before the latest results were published after delay:

just got this reply from Mike Acheson (FD)

Thanks for contacting us. The results will not be announced today, for two reasons. Firstly we have a new broker (Shore Capital) and they are finalising their research note (including broker forecasts), which we want to have issued at the same time as the Interims. Secondly, the Chairman did not realise this is a public holiday weekend. Companies which announce results at a time when many people are away from their desks on long weekends, often do it for a reason. We did not wish to leave that impression, as we wish the market to see and read about our activities.

So interim results will be out on Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on completion of the broker note).

Kind regards,

Mike

Finance Director

5huu
19/8/2008
22:30
And slimebal is back on the rns
pomp circumstance
19/8/2008
21:37
So CEO jumps ship?
ljsquash
25/7/2008
07:11
I heard Root has lost a load of money too and is helping out the authorities!
pomp circumstance
24/7/2008
23:47
To be honest PC, I'm unclear what remains with the 3rd Subsidiary. I was referring to Root & Intervene with the Surety range. Take that away and there's nothing left?
5huu
24/7/2008
09:26
Are you saying the third was HAS BEEN handed over or it could be?

Are you talking about Root?

pomp circumstance
24/7/2008
09:01
Whats's happening to the 3rd trading subsidiary? hmmmmmmmmm
Well, the company saving product has been handed over to another company (formed by another well known EX-Director)and then you go belly up!?!?

It all just stinks. Lets hope all the regulatory bodies deal with these crooks.
Hopefully now all are informed and on the case.

What's left for us shareholders though is another thing?
5huu

5huu
23/7/2008
08:42
The DTI have started an investigation into IMD
pomp circumstance
21/7/2008
05:45
2 out of 3

So whats happeneing to the other one? Or is admin for that just a matter of time and the the crooks run down the company on the what money is remaining whilst claiming they are looking for some other company to mug?

The Board has been working closely with IMD's existing bank, in order to protect the
assets of the business. The IMD Board has
regrettably taken the decision, to place two of IMD's three trading subsidiaries, being
Pro-Care Limited and Response Medical Equipment
Limited, into Administration. BDO Stoy Hayward has been appointed Administrator of these
businesses. IMD and the Administrators are working
together to try to find a solution for the IMD group.

pomp circumstance
17/7/2008
21:06
AIM released their 6th Disciplinary RNS yesterday, notifying private censures of 4 anonymous companies. Guess who pays up - yep, the cos/shareholders & not the nomads.

The problem is that the co must consult the nomad before an announcement, so if they do not it is not the nomad's fault.

It would be simple enough to change the rules such that no announcement can be made without a nomad's approval.

Trouble is - light touch/low cost is incompatible with a nomad conducting DD.

However - irrespective of AIM's rules, the common law has always been there to relieve misrepresentation.

esrimeur
17/7/2008
20:54
One of my colleauges from legal (and a fellow IMD holder) contacted Shore today to discuss their take on the recent broker note. First call was with Robin Speakman, who strangely had no idea that IMD had put two of its subsidiaries into admistration. He admitted being aware of the share suspension though. When he was challenged on the content on his report, he was apparently quick to point out that it was simply a marketing resarch for a client based on IMD interims and that no contact had been made to discuss antything. Speakman aluded to Shore only being involved since Feb, He had no knowledge of Shore being the MM shifting shares after note issue & that he had no personal contact with IMD in preparing his research note. Apparently the only real relationship with IMD was between IMD & Guy Peters who is the member of the corporate team (Speakman is not). Peters was unavailable for comment. Speakman also mentioned that the negative current asset situ in the interims was not unusual for a small growing company.

Initial legal stance is that someone is liable - Either Shore for a poorly researched note and/or failing to represent financial data correctly, or IMD who have lied during the interims and lied to their brokers. My colleauge is weighing up the legal case against Shore based on Shore not fulfiling their responsibilities under FSA guidlelines.

The LSE have now been informed of all the facts and a summary of the situation with these dodgy IMD Directors that have history (TVR & ISIS).

Apparently Mike Acheson was also unavailable for comment today too.

I'll post progress, I'd appreciate if others would to. This gets smellier, the deeper we dig.

5huu
16/7/2008
22:45
I already have an investigation going on Bishopsgate who sold me these so have added it into the investigation.
ljsquash
Chat Pages: 51  50  49  48  47  46  45  44  43  42  41  40  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock