ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

TGI Tgi

0.00 (0.00%)
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Tgi LSE:TGI London Ordinary Share GB0008687369 ORD 1P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% - 0.00 -
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Tgi Share Discussion Threads

Chat Pages: 1
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
20/12/2001
17:02
Made about 30% on TGI after spread and charges. Which was very nice. I will check out those other stocks. I have recently made money on SIA and am still holding if you want to look at that one?
voodooray
14/12/2001
20:46
I recently went in and out of Air Partner(in at 208P out next week at 275P), great future value if you get onboard at the right price. I reckon HNN is undervalued, great div, though very small cap but ripe for a takeover(rumoured recently)..it might take a while to move but you get near 10% while you wait and it will double overnight should the bid arise. I also recently bought some JKX, PDG(sold for profit), ACR and APC. See those boards for more detail.

I've started to rotate out of the small value plays and into higher valued but higher growth stocks backed by assets.....MMT most recent purchase. These will move greatest once the turn has occurred for sure.

What % did you make on TGi, shame I sold them before the bid although still very happy with my 25% monthly profit. Sometimes with the illiquid stocks you need to sell some on the move up(especially if you hold over NMS)otherwise it can move quickly against you. The downside with this is you do lose out on some of the final push.

airrage
14/12/2001
08:55
airrage: Someone was listening. Got into this and MCR having been prompted to investigate them by your comments on the TRA thread (a stock I have been trading since issue). All I can say is thanks, and have you got any more worth checking out!?
voodooray
20/11/2001
14:26
took my profits after the recent burst in share price. I had bought 5000 at 39P and sold out yesterday and today at 48.1P.

The good news is that even though selling above NMS, my shares were quickly(I mean immediately)sold above the quoted sell price even though my limit was below it. It might mean someone is accumulating.

I will get back in given the opportunity(low 40's)as I believe TGi to be a good growth story. You just can't turn your back on 25% profit in a month.

I always clearly post my buys and sells so as not to be accused of ramp/deramp.

airrage
14/11/2001
17:49
No-one seems to be interested, but it's up already 15% from when I first posted, more to come.
airrage
13/11/2001
13:02
Int results expected end of this month. Hopefully we'll hear some more of the director's desire to realise shareholder value "by every means, etc, etc" as mentioned in the citywire article. Usually some buying activity in lead up to TGi results.
airrage
15/10/2001
15:48
Recognise their brand names

Tannoy
Lab Gruppen - recently taken over, they had no N.American distribution prior to this year, providing huge growth in this new mkt.

airrage
15/10/2001
15:45
Price / Sales Ratio 0.22
Price / Book Ratio 0.85
div near 10%(twice covered)

Possible corporate activity?

airrage
Chat Pages: 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock