ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

The Free Internet, What is Happening?!

Share Forum

Share On Facebook
Creator melfaraj Created 27 Sep 2001 Posts 19 Last Post 23 years ago
Free Annual Reports Add Favourite|E-mail Alert|Related Threads
i subscribed to this isp some 6 months ago. at just over £100 pa for 24/7 dial up/isdn connection to the internet it is one of the most economical. i read many complaints about the quality of the service in this bb which often did not match with my experiece and i defended tfi as i deemed fit.

in july this year tfi announced that they would overhaul their service during august. and they did. unfortunately the quality of the service appears to have lessened as below which i state in order to obtain feed back from you.

1- i no longer able to obtain a connection between 8.00am to 6.00pm.
2- their capacity appear to have been markedly reduced. it takes numerous dialling attempt to connect, some 5-9 attempts, except very late at night and early in the morning.
3- the connection periods have been reuced from 1 hour to near 40 minutes.
4- if you were to leave your connected computer unattended you are now cut off within about 10 minutes rather than 20 minutes as it was the cas in the past.
5- very recently, i have been unable to collect my e-mail from tfi, even though i continue to obtain my mail from other isps. on opening outlook express nowadays, i am now prompted to enter my tfi username and password, but the system does not accept them even though they are the correct ones. there was no need to enter these particulars in the past.

i have informed tfi on numerous occassions to no avail.