ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Register to chat with like-minded investors on our interactive forums.

PKG Park Grp.

0.00 (0.00%)
17 Apr 2024 - Closed
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Park Grp. LSE:PKG London Ordinary Share GB0006710643 ORD 2P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 79.00 76.50 81.50 - 0.00 01:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
0 0 N/A 0

Park Group Share Discussion Threads

Showing 401 to 423 of 425 messages
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
12/10/2018
16:29
A couple of institutions have been buying over the last week. They now have 30% between them.

PKG is still one of Lord Lee's holdings:

Christie Group plc (business & leisure industry services)

James Fisher & Sons (marine services)

Gooch & Housego plc (acousto-optic/laser manufacturer)

Nichols plc (soft drinks supplier)

Park Group (cash savings schemes operations)

PZ Cussons plc (toiletries/cosmetics)

Quarto Group Inc (international publishers)

FW Thorpe plc (lighting products)

Treatt plc (flavour & fragrances)

United Drug plc (pharmaceuticals)

WMC Retail Partners plc (operations of traditional markets) (interest ceased 10 September 2018)

Concurrent Technologies plc (software, e-business solutions)

Vianet Group plc (formerly Brulines Ltd) (real-time monitoring systems and data management for leisure)

Anpario plc (natural feed additives)

Air Partner plc (air charter company)

Charles Taylor Consulting plc (insurance services)

Lok'n'Store (personal & business storage)

Tarsus Group plc (events and exhibitions organiser)

Cerillion plc (provides ancillary services to telecoms sector)

M P Evans Group plc (palm oil)

Titon Holdings plc (ventilation systems and window hardware)

Tate & Lyle plc (speciality food ingredients)

mctmct
09/8/2018
19:33
Yes, its a nice company. Never going to set the world on fire, but tidy growth and 5% yield. ROCE is very high. Always the chance that some of their digital products really take off as well. I've bought at 50p and 70p so have an average purchase price of 60p.
topvest
09/8/2018
14:28
Plenty of cash on the books and the finance director recently added.AGM and a statement possibly next month.
shauney2
08/8/2018
14:31
I've doubled-up here. Nice company with a c5% yield. It will benefit from interest rates edging higher as well.
topvest
09/7/2018
08:35
Looked at this closely last week following Twitteratie & Graham Neary (Stockopedia)comments & looks decent value. RNS today - "new collaborations with retailers Arcadia Group, Courtesy Shoes Ltd., "Wynsors World of Shoes", Office Outlet (ex Staples.), DJM Music Ltd., and Fat Face. I am in at 74p.👍
martinthebrave
08/7/2018
11:20
Btw, if interest rates rise in August PKG should benefit.
poikka
02/7/2018
09:32
Picked up a few of these this morning at 74.81p inc. costs. Not one to shoot the lights out but steady enough and I like the 4% yield, which seems well covered.
gostevie63
10/6/2018
20:01
Results out on Tuesday, folks.

Lupo, can't stand the latest ii site.

poikka
09/1/2017
23:57
Looks like insider trading has been going on here. Market makers have been very keen to buy around 76 p the last few trading days and have bought over 200000 shares at that level,though I have seen no print here. Now we know why !
gfrae
01/12/2016
15:11
25 million is 20 % odd of the company. Hopefully this is the overhang cleared.
gfrae
01/12/2016
14:56
Bug trades going through today! Wonder who it is.
boonkoh
30/11/2016
09:44
It does looks like there's a big overhang here. The share price popped when the good results were announced yesterday, but then fell back gradually during the day.Definitely a company that keeps delivering and flying under the radar of most investors.
boonkoh
30/11/2016
09:07
Figures looked good.
gfrae
22/9/2016
08:28
Good trading update today in agm statement. Core business growing sales nicely. Profits of course struggling, due to low interest rate environment on the £200m funds it holds.But I note today that the US Feds finally getting around to maybe raising interest rates later this year. Hopefully BoE next year as Brexit recession fears fade and inflation through weaker sterling starts to bite. Meanwhile a good 5%+ dividend that is well covered and also some new products that could spur further growth.
boonkoh
23/5/2016
14:05
We are now back to the levels that Peter Jackson sold at. It appears ,with hindsight, that he did a good trade.
gfrae
11/4/2016
12:20
I think it's as a result of the slight downgrade-see Edison note.
gfrae
11/4/2016
09:35
why is the share price falling after the appointment of Laura Carstensen?
a1samu
08/4/2016
14:28
Read Edison’s note on Park Group (PKG), out this morning, by visiting www.research-tree.com …
“Park has issued a trading update ahead of the release of preliminary results for the year just ended (31 March 2016) on 7 June 2016. Trading ahead of Christmas continued the strong trend of prior periods and management says that it expects the FY16 results to be broadly in line with market expectations. It describes the early order indications for FY17 as encouraging, although there are some signs that general macro headwinds have increased. We have very modestly reduced our earnings estimates, which we believe were slightly ahead of consensus…R21;

thomasthetank1
07/4/2016
07:56
But still not bad. Very hard to find companies that are actually reliably growing their earnings in these low inflation days,this one is and looks like it can continue growing for some time. It is also naturally hedged against higher interest rates (when we eventually see inflation again).
Very reasonably priced on a p/e ratio under 15, with no debt and net cash.

gfrae
06/4/2016
12:01
trading statement yesterday...

i dunno it just seemed to me that the update they gave end of last year was designed to ramp the price up a bit so peter johnson could bail out for as much as poss...then yesterdays update was a bit deflating to be honest...was expecting it much more upbeat...

78paul
05/4/2016
07:42
Supermum Laura Carstensen with six kids to be chairman.

She is known for Blue Banyan Limited and Horlica, small enterprises, where will she take Park?

Well managed transition, since the time she was appointed a non executive director on the 13.9.2013.

This must have been a possibility when she was appointed then.

The time in the meantime, gave everybody an opportunity to confirm suitability all around.

Park needs vision, leadership and enterprise, does she have those qualities?

a1samu
21/2/2016
13:44
Edison's write up (on Park website) was before the Interim figures. The Interims seem to be well ahead of Edison's assumptions and my rough calculations suggest that EPS should be around 5.7P per share against Edisons just over 5P.
But DYOR

ganthorpe
22/1/2016
00:46
John Denbitz is deputy chairman.

Why is he not considered an automatic successor to Peter Johnson?

a1samu
Chat Pages: 17  16  15  14  13  12  11  10  9  8  7  6  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock