ADVFN Logo

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for charts Register for streaming realtime charts, analysis tools, and prices.

CYAN Cyanconnode Holdings Plc

0.00 (0.00%)
Last Updated: 08:00:00
Delayed by 15 minutes
Share Name Share Symbol Market Type Share ISIN Share Description
Cyanconnode Holdings Plc LSE:CYAN London Ordinary Share GB00BF93WP34 ORD 2P
  Price Change % Change Share Price Bid Price Offer Price High Price Low Price Open Price Shares Traded Last Trade
  0.00 0.00% 9.00 8.80 9.20 9.00 9.00 9.00 181,982 08:00:00
Industry Sector Turnover Profit EPS - Basic PE Ratio Market Cap
Electronic Components, Nec 11.73M -2.41M -0.0074 -12.16 29.13M
Cyanconnode Holdings Plc is listed in the Electronic Components sector of the London Stock Exchange with ticker CYAN. The last closing price for Cyanconnode was 9p. Over the last year, Cyanconnode shares have traded in a share price range of 7.20p to 19.25p.

Cyanconnode currently has 323,664,064 shares in issue. The market capitalisation of Cyanconnode is £29.13 million. Cyanconnode has a price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) of -12.16.

Cyanconnode Share Discussion Threads

Showing 31876 to 31899 of 31900 messages
Chat Pages: 1276  1275  1274  1273  1272  1271  1270  1269  1268  1267  1266  1265  Older
DateSubjectAuthorDiscuss
28/3/2024
11:07
All gone very quiet on here. I did read the December FY24 Interim Results and I still think it read pretty well. And since then we have had the Montecarlo order and the Thailand LOA. But we really need to hear a bit more from the company to get things moving. Preferably UP!
derek ten bag
26/3/2024
08:50
Amazing how people continue to flush money down Cyan Commode
estienne
22/3/2024
08:52
And let's face it, ITT, what's your spleen for if it's not for venting.
derek ten bag
22/3/2024
08:40
Hi DTG

Not really - just venting. As a shareholder, it's my prerogative. Obviously, it's up to others how they react (or not) if/when they feel a tad let down by the BoD.

Have a fun weekend.

Cheers

ITT

inthetin
21/3/2024
16:09
ITT, you really are a mystery wrapped up in an enigma. One minute it is the end of civilisation as we know it and we're doomed Captain Mainwaring, doomed I tell ye, the next you're topping up. It would be easier to understand quantum physics. Anyway, good to get some posters back today and to hear that you have added to your holding. Odd day's trading though; very low volume in the morning and mostly sells, much healthier now and some good buys among the sells. Who can understand it? I'm assuming there's a certain element of year-ending involved but who knows. Good luck with the toe you dipped in the water today.
derek ten bag
21/3/2024
13:24
Just dipped a toe back in (10,694 @ 9.375p). Probably a tad early but I don't believe that there's going to be fundraise anytime soon.

The mood music will eventually change.

GL

ITT

inthetin
21/3/2024
12:26
Hi Tightfist

I can see why you’d think the above. One potential issue is that JC famously said recently “it’s time to ride the wave” and has aligned the business and expenditure accordingly. If you’re right, how many rounds of fundraising could we be looking at? Bearing in mind the river usually runs dry pretty quickly if fundraising becomes habitual.

MC with cynical hat on.

major courtenay
21/3/2024
12:16
Hi DTB, Yes….. in the meantime my SPECULATION is that there is a lot of hard bargaining proceeding in India, regarding awarding large contracts and/or corporate action - hence the prolonged silence.
Pure speculation however, or is it “Confirmation Bias” in action - DYOR!
BTW, I am looking for substantial revenue uplift (upon supply) in the next few years - significant revenue from maintenance (recurring income) is still a few years away, as I view it.
That Recurring Income should eventually become the valuable part, as the (failed) Bid for SMS recently confirmed. It could be worth your while looking at YU. group, to see a business that is rapidly gaining traction across the Smart Meter spectrum, within the UK. tightfist

tightfist
21/3/2024
11:43
Hi DTB

My guess is that the 'knowledgeable people' have left the building a while ago.

Share 'holders' are no good to the BoD. They are only interested in the people who can provide new cash for new shares.

We're going to have to wait until we're beyond the 31/03/2024 and they've got an idea of how the year has panned out, which could be a few months away.

GL

ITT

inthetin
21/3/2024
11:03
Feeling a bit abandoned here. Any of the knowledgeable people on here like to give an assessment of what is going on. We got a sizeable order in January and a 'significant' LOA in February but since then, nada. Our existing order book is generating an income. It would be good if the company had the courtesy to give us an update. Not too much to ask.
derek ten bag
19/3/2024
17:17
After a slightly hairy morning we are, amazingly, in the blue. Hard to know what's going on but certainly a number of solid buys this afternoon. Let's hope it continues tomorrow. My nerves are getting a little bit frayed. The other thread has been positively bipolar today, swinging from the calmly rational to the almost unhinged. Decent news would help the faithful JC, if you are listening.
derek ten bag
18/3/2024
10:37
Thanks for that CousinIT. Interesting stuff from Vascular on the other site apropos the direction of the messaging.
derek ten bag
18/3/2024
10:27
DTB - I can't see JC posting this unless he thought it would have a positive effect. This is a flagship project in India and no doubt a number of key people will not want to 'nickel and dime' on the technology if it undermines the long term benefits.

If he doesn't expect it to have any effect then it is just airing sour grapes in public, which seems out of kilter with his long experience in public markets.

cousinit
18/3/2024
09:28
Thanks HBR. The problem, as I have said, is that we have no idea from the article to what extent CC has been affected by the issue or of this is simply an attempt to focus minds on our product. As I've also said, we have already deployed our product in several territories and its benefits over the medium and longer term must be becoming obvious, in terms of overall costs and reliability. JC should be making the case based on customer experience. Again, it's a communications thing as far as I'm concerned.
derek ten bag
18/3/2024
09:17
The article was posted on LinkedIn, not sure it's been posted anywhere else
Navigating India's Smart Metering Landscape: The Strategic Importance of Right Communications Technology and Quality

homebrewruss
18/3/2024
09:14
But therein lies the problem. Without context for the article these negative interpretations come into play. Understandably. Very disappointing. We need the India team to up their game. It also underlines the importance of our other markets. Be good to hear from Multi and our other perceptive contributors.
derek ten bag
18/3/2024
09:01
It sounds to me that the main contractors are using the cheaper versions rather than Cyans product.
daddy warbucks
18/3/2024
08:56
You've got to hand it to JC, he really knows how to talk up the share price.
Is there anybody out there who can clarify where this article came from? Very difficult to make sense of it out of context. Was it just something he put out as part of his ruminations on the current situation in India? We must have examples of the benefits of our product from earlier roll-outs in Mumbai and Indore. Can we hear about these please?

derek ten bag
17/3/2024
15:04
I held these when share price was in the nineties,so glad i sold and subsequently just traded this, pointless long term holding,as with nearly all AIM companies.
bri15
17/3/2024
15:01
That time is fast approaching,yet another placing, coming very soon,wait for the inevitable drop on arrival then buy in once share's are issued and wait for the spike, Cronin's probably due a bonus too,for all his hard work 🤣
bri15
17/3/2024
13:33
To be honest. I'm still not clear what the provenance of this article is. Was it from a journal, an interview, a conference? Be good to know the context. Some good and reasonably positive analysis on the other thread. Content-wise, it reads well in my humble opinion. But really, we do need some actual order news. And an update on how the installation of our product is going. As I understand it, the earnings from the royalties themselves don't start until they 'go live'. I suppose once all 6.3m are installed the income should be quite reasonable. It's also about time we heard about another order from MEA in Thailand. Surely the first tranche has been installed there by now.
derek ten bag
17/3/2024
07:58
An intriguing development - I need to pay a visit to the other thread! If it's provenance is proven, JC clearly wrote that piece (precised from a larger note?) for a different strategic audience, aimed at resetting their sourcing prioritisation. .This is not a surprising development in an economy laser-focussed on cost/price. Turning to the article, I am surprised that more emphasis isn't made of the incremental SLA attainment aspect, where RF must offer an impressive pay-back. And resourcing the growing SM network performance/maintenance could be challenging with GPRS, and could erode the public credibility of the RDSS/SM initiative, especially in a pre-paid meter context..Nerves of steel required, tightfist
tightfist
16/3/2024
17:08
Thanks for that ITT. Been following the conversation on the other thread. Interesting how a small quote lifted from a much larger article can give a misleading impression. A pretty good assessment of the situation by JC I would say. Not unique to smart-metering of course. Pursuing short term economies and compromising on quality can be very costly in the long term. Looking back at the recent award announcements from Montecarlo and from Thailand, in both cases comment is made about the quality of our product, which I find very reassuring. Still not entirely clear what the context was of this article. Was it just something put out by JC on X? If so, it should be on the CCIndia section of the website. Very annoying. However, at least it's something and, I would say, broadly positive. Certainly more positive than I thought when I read CB's initial post. Anyway, must concentrate on the rugby. 6-7 down at the minute.
derek ten bag
16/3/2024
12:26
Hi DTB

I thought that you might like to read this from JC (dated 15/03/2024). Thanks to CB on the other BB:-

"In India's ambitious journey towards revolutionizing its energy sector, particularly under initiatives like the Revamped Distribution Sector Scheme (#RDSS), the selection of technology for smart metering infrastructure emerges as a pivotal decision. With Advanced Metering Infrastructure Service Providers (AMISPs) vying for contracts, a concerning trend towards prioritizing lower upfront costs over quality and long-term reliability has surfaced. This short-term gain philosophy overlooks the potential long-term repercussions, including higher operational costs, reduced system reliability, and failure to meet stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs).

As India stands at this crucial juncture, understanding the technological foundations and their implications for the nation's energy future is vital. Among the myriad of options, RF technology emerges not just as a solution but as a strategic advantage in addressing the unique challenges posed by India's vast and varied landscape.

Against the backdrop of India's vast and varied geography, the quest for a communication technology that ensures reliability and efficiency across both densely populated cities and remote rural areas is paramount. RF technology, with its proven ability to provide consistent connectivity, stands out as an optimal choice. Its resilience and flexibility make it particularly suited to India's environmental and infrastructural diversity, establishing it as the preferred foundation for smart metering initiatives. Unlike GPRS, which can suffer from network congestion, coverage issues and frequent changes and overhaul of technology, RF technology offers consistent connectivity, essential for the real-time data transmission required in smart metering applications. The superiority of RF lies not just in overcoming geographical hurdles but also in its adaptability to India's dynamic environmental conditions, making it an ideal candidate for the foundational technology behind smart metering solutions.

However, not all RF solutions are created equal. The success of such projects hinges not just on the technology itself but on the quality and reliability of the implementation. Here, the experience and proven track record of technology providers like CyanConnode become invaluable. Their Omnimesh RF solution, designed with a deep understanding of the operational and environmental challenges specific to India, exemplifies the type of quality and expertise necessary to meet RDSS objectives and beyond.

In an era where AMISPs might be tempted by lower upfront costs, the choice of CyanConnode's Omnimesh solution underscores the importance of considering the broader implications of technology deployment. The real value lies not just in meeting the immediate specifications but in ensuring that the technology can deliver consistent performance and reliability over the life span of the project. The tendency to overlook these critical factors for short-term gains could lead to significant long-term losses, undermining the goals of the smart metering programme and the broader vision for India's energy sector. This perspective is critical for the smart metering programme, which aims not only to modernize India's energy infrastructure but to do so in a way that is sustainable, efficient, and capable of supporting the country's growth over the coming decades.

CyanConnode's commitment to quality and its proven track record in delivering high-performance RF solutions provide a compelling case for prioritizing long-term value over short-term cost savings. By opting for a solution like Omnimesh, stakeholders can avoid the pitfalls associated with cheaper, less reliable technologies—such as increased maintenance costs, higher failure rates, and the potential need for premature replacement. Furthermore, CyanConnode's deep experience in the Indian market ensures that Omnimesh is tailored to meet the unique demands of the country's diverse landscape and climate conditions, offering unparalleled reliability and efficiency. This adaptability, coupled with the company's focus on customer support and service, makes Omnimesh an ideal choice for India's ambitious smart metering goals.

As India advances its #smartmetering infrastructure, the need for a strategic approach that prioritizes quality, reliability, and long-term value over immediate cost savings becomes paramount. #RF technology, particularly solutions like CyanConnode's Omnimesh, offers a path forward that balances upfront costs with the demands of long-term operational reliability and sustainability. As we navigate the path towards a brighter energy future for India, the wisdom of our choices today, lower upfront costs or high quality and long-term viability, will illuminate our journey for years to come."

inthetin
Chat Pages: 1276  1275  1274  1273  1272  1271  1270  1269  1268  1267  1266  1265  Older

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock