Are you having problems after the latest update of Java (Version 7 update 65)?
If you are using windows, please, follow the steps below:
- Close down all the browser
- Click on Start
- Double click on your C: Drive
- Double click on Users
- Double click on the folder with your name on it
- Double click on "AppData" (if you cannot see this folder follow the steps below
- Click on Organize on the top left corner
- Click on Folder and Search Options
- Click on View
- Tick "Show hidden files, folders, or drives
- Click Apply, then ok - you should be able to see AppData now
- Inside AppData, double click on LocalLow
- Double click on Sun
- Double click on Java
- Delete the folder marked "Deployment"
Close the window and restart the browser, you should be able to get the streaming pages back to work as usual.
If you still have issues, please give us a call on 0207 0700 961